Pavitra Rishta

PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 63)

Post Reply New Post

Page 63 of 77

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhahi

i can really imagin ushaji kissin ankita's hands..
LOL..

usha ji is so cute ! LOL ..
I can even imagine her doing a happy dance ! DancingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 63)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Swati_

IF-Dazzler

Swati_

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Hey Niks *hugs tightly*
How are you ?

I Loved , loved , loved the update. :-)
Archu was the star...Oh how i wish this was the way PR had been...the original story got ruined th day archu came to stay with the d's...
Coming to your update...
I am just loving the way each and every character is being focussed and growing...
Loving the way Manav is thinking about the future and is investing..
Dharmu seems to be practical and not evil...
Twins helping is also good...

Coming to the court scene which i lovedd the most...
Urgh...i personally want to kill the witch Manjusha...
Hope the case actually turns out to be good for the d family...enough of losses and sorrows...
Vinod...no comments...

Archu...ah...loved her...well deserved slap girl...loving how she is strong for Manav...
Loved Archu and Savita's scene...i am actually liking Savita's grey character..

Awww...pony is such a good friend...ha midnight calls...

Niks its been many parts and yet story is so so good and interesting..
You should take up writing as your job dear.

Update the next part jaldi se...
Waiting eagerly...
Love you loads...
Take care...

Edit : Awww...this is my 1000 th post...after two years...
Dedicated to all my PR friends...
I really miss this forum's masti...drooling over Sushant..
Love you all..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umayalstefanandresuan

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swati_

Vinod...no comments...

Love you all..

@bold ... i gave him a thumbs up :p
Reading this update I get a feeling that .. he is going to pleasantly surprise all of us once he comes to know the truth ..

and yay .. finally you touch 1000 !!!Party ..
What took you so long LOL ?

Swati_

IF-Dazzler

Swati_

Posted: 16 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Vinod...no comments...

Love you all..

Reading this update I get a feeling that .. he is going to pleasantly surprise all of us once he comes to know the truth ..

and yay .. finally you touch 1000 !!!Party..
What took you so longLOL?
Lunzi *hugs*
Completed your engineering right?
Oh ...you liked him ...uh...ok..i will too try and like him :p Will wait for few more chapters..hope he doesnt flip flop for your sake...:-)
yeah i completed 1000 posts now...I was never too much active Lunzi...Also i write rubbish..
Love you dear...
Take care...

lunza

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Vinod...no comments...

Love you all..

and yay .. finally you touch 1000 !!!Party..
What took you so longLOL?
Lunzi *hugs*
Completed your engineering right?
Oh ...you liked him ...uh...ok..i will too try and like him :p Will wait for few more chapters..hope he doesnt flip flop for your sake...:-)
yeah i completed 1000 posts now...I was never too much active Lunzi...Also i write rubbish..
Love you dear...
Take care...

swati .. Hug
yes !!! I did !! ...  and its a really nice feeling !
 ... I started work a few weeks ago ... 

And write more "rubbish" yaar .. i like reading it... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swati_suan

Athena.

IF-Rockerz

Athena.

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
AMAAAZIN part! :D

Especially Savita's part after the slap! LOL her reaction was so accurate! SPOT ON. "arey move na".. LOOL 

This woman is really irritating.. even if I am mad at her.. she makes me laugh with her comedy face.. it all goes to Usha ji - what an amazing actress! Smile

When't the next update?Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzasuan

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 17 July 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

OMG OMG ... you wrote just what I have wanted to see since such a long time !!! Party Dancing
Archu-Manju catfight !!!  Dancing  ..
I am not sure ...but i think I even mentioned it in a post once .. wishing for a cat fight ... 

I felt like I was in Pony's shoes .. watching things from the sidelines .. sort of shocked , awed .. and kinda enjoying myself ...

Aha ... so we will see or hear from girishji again .. 
I am happy to hear that actually .. bcuz the way he and manav parted ways .. was well , not exactly nice .. lot of unresolved .. uh.. emotions.. no closure .. dunno how to put it in words ..
It was just uneasy .
In contrast , manav-shravani talked things out at the airport . 
Hmm... so we might see shravani again too ..

Did shravani help sachin land a job ? just a wild guess ..
Is there scope for shravani-sachin falling in love with each other in the future?

And oh .. the savita-archu scene in the beginning LOL ...
lol... so archu is picking up naatak-baazi from her saas sasur LOL ..

and eekss.. did savita actually say archu is worthy of being her daughter in law ?!! ..
I did a double take when I read that ! ..
Now I really wish savita had witnessed that scene outside the court ...

That would have reminded me even more of all the large scale dombivli-wide famous dramas that have occured in PR the first two years ... ah... the good old karanjkar-deshmukh spats LOL ...

And , I am just imagining the expressions on mano-sulo's faces if they had actually seen her kissing archu's hand LOL ...

And thumbs up to vinod !!!... he does have a spine after all ...

Now , only if the blinders are removed from his eyes ..

And ... loved the last bit .. ! aww Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming 

Lunza,
I just loved your review!!!LOLLOLLOL
I could feel your excitement all the way through.
It was almost an OS itself!LOL

lunza

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Dear Nikki Hug,

I am Back to trouble you and write a essay on how I enjoyed your part. What to do,Your parts are like that I end up in essays.

It seems you are more busy and have hectic schedules. So I would give you a Big Hug and Thank you for doing such a detailed Long update for us(Though wish to read more.Embarrassed..Thats how we are...you know how much we like your FF and writeups) .
Really really worth reading, Loved it and it doesn't failed to bring a smile on my face when I needed it the Most. Really a relief giving writeup that makes me forget my hectic schedules and problems.

This part had two important ones that gives more satisfaction for me
1)one is  a funnier enjoyable part with enjoyable ones like the clash between archu and Manju,
the slap and Sav aai's reaction
2)The next one is my most fav, manav coming to Know the fact or aware of the fact that archu came as she loved him or trusted him and not for illness sake. Thats was the sweetest one for me.

Though you have written it, Really a visual treat it was as I had imagined the manju-Archu fights with actual ones,I had visualized archu and Manju and the best was Savita aai with archu,I could really visualize how Ushaji would have acted and anki's response reaction would be.

She telling MAnav to move and kissing archu's hand and archu's state, everything would had been funnier ,cute and Lol scene with Sushant-Anki-Ushaji in picture. Really they would have given their funniest,cutest reactions.

So, it needless to say ,I enjoyed the Cat fights and then the Response from Savita aai.
Finally touch Savita aai gave by telling, this Girl would do na was LOL  LOL and archu's reactions would have been worth watching.

Then comes the Favourite part of Manav being aware of archu's love or trust and he admiring at her Lovingly. The last scene was so cute and awww...And it makes me think that, more cuter moments are lining up ...I am right na Nikki Smile...

Really really wish to see some nicer moments between them.  Loved Manav's self talks and the way he looked at her and moved the Hair on archu's face.

Then some more good parts were also there which I liked.
One archu going to have a confrontation with Sachin, she going to meet him. I hope we get some news on him and may be he coming closer to deshmukhs's by this.

Second one, though Vinod was backing his wife, he reprimanding her for thinking of trying to do anything that harms archu. Still have a Hope he wont be more spineless.

Third one is Pony. I like  her a lot for giving Centric advices without supporting either of the side,
A totally Unbiased friend with unbiased solutions,advices.
I truly wishes such a Friend  for archu for long time. She needs such a friend to back her up on tough situations. The PR archu missed this very element which made her take insensible decisions as she doesn't have anyone to give her unbiased views.

She had swathi as a friend earlier but not a strong one like Manav had Tarun.That also vanished earlier.
I still remember ARMAN's first cute Hug in PR and archu's outburst of what she feels for Manav.
she herself said she doesnt have friends whom she feels comfortable with and share everything and now she is happy that she has one in Manav. Thats was so sweet but unfortunately she lost it  also later.

So i am Happy that Your archu have a Friend like Pony.

Then Manav was shocked to Know that archu share most of their things with Pony. Dont be shocked Manav...Most girls would be like that...EmbarrassedThey openly talk everything with their close friends...

And one more thing was ,First scene of archu acting frightened in front of Savita.
It so reminded me of Anki's offscreen ones . It sounded so Ankita there rather than archu.
The way she acted like frightened  and had smiles all over.

Ok ,Nikki,Enough of my essay...will stop it here.
Just wished to say again,I loved this part and eagerly waiting for the Next Update ...
and eagerly looking for it...

Though I know you are busy,still wishing to read it Soon.Smile

Edited by umayal - 18 July 2012 at 11:45am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top