Pavitra Rishta

PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 77

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Eagerly waiting for the next for ArMan's conversation...really thought that varsha would make a grand entry and clear all misconceptions. 

But i like it better this way...archana is following her heart on her own and giving manav another chance. Plus Varsha doesn't get to steal the limelight...not the STOD. don't mind...but have no love for varsha after seeing the monstrous celluloid version of her.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoyceumayallunza-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Aww Niki wat a timing u updated the post, such a sigh of relief from the ever depressing PR track.Big smile
will get back after i read

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoyceumayal

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Hai Nikki Dear,Smile

Oh, so many Hugs and Muvaas for this Part . countless as this was a fantastic part for me.
You have made my day today.
That too after watching a horrible promo and depressing epi in current PR, the most needed one.

Thanks for the therapy  Dear doctor. Hug Hug.

Ohh ,oh, cant say, how I love this archu. the way she put forth her points about Manav either to her mom or Pony, wow ,her defending of manav was superb.
In her own sweet subtle way she defend manav and put points in front on his behalf strongly.

The two things  she said, I wont divorce Manav, the realization of he still loves me, Clap Clap.

Then when archu said Archana, pony syaing I dont want channa, Nikki LOL LOL LOL.

Her inner decision and courage is making me so happy.

And I am eagerly waiting for your next update to see ARMAN confrontation.  Reading this part only I was Day Dreaming on ARMAN on D day. Hope with this strong in her decision and heart , she met Manav and pour her heart.

Oh, cant say how excited and eager I was for the next part.

Nikki Dear, waiting...wish to see shown. Smile

And Nikki, you said you will look for a scenario where ARMAN hugs come. Hope you find that place of insertion soon. Embarrassed

Edited by umayal - 31 May 2011 at 2:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycelunza-sylph-

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
@Bonne: Expect the unexpected is all I can say.. hehe... no but seriously speaking, I told in the beginning na, I want Archu to go to Manav on her own, bcos she loves him, not bcos someone tells her he is innocent. Varsha will come in and be SOTD too, but not now. Later.

I too hate Varsha with a passion now and hope I could punish her in my FF. But nahi kar sakti cos in FF she is good not bad. LOL

@Ankifan: Post your comments... let me know how it was.

@Umi: I knew you would love this part Umi. :-) You always wanted to see Archu like this, hai na... I made all the previous parts long and delayed it till here just to make Archana's reaction believable- 13 days ago she was squirming when Manav tried to talk to her.. at that time we could never expect her to stand up for Manav.. abhi dekho yeh haal hai ki she is fighting with her Aai for him. Why? Cos the realization has sunk in about what she is going to lose. Its driving her crazy from inside. It took time to come to the surface, but now that it has come up it won't be suppressed easily. ;-)

umayallunza-sylph-

ByteMe

ByteMe

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Wow very very nice, I have started liking Archana's character in this FF.

Now its hard to blame either one of them, they are both victims of circumstances trying their best.

And whaattt I have to wait another 10 days or so for reunion.. grr..

Acha me waiting... tick tock.. hehe

umayallunza-sylph-

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
my heart felt heavy after reading today's update ...
i am so sure the CVs have two checklists with them - one titled "Misery" and another "Insults" ..
Insults contains the different innovative ways manav can be insulted ..
and misery contains the various novel ways in which they can screw ArMan's lives even further ...

Right now the CVs are about to tick the checkbox next to the word "Miscarriage" in the Misery list ... so that they can move onto the next one ..
"Accident"

Hmph ... if you kill anyone in your FF .. I am going to start sending you hate PMs ... Evil Smile .. so good that you arent thinking about it ...

I am curious to how the convo between archu and manav would go..
she would have to be really really persuasive and convincing to make him change his mind ...

ByteMeumayal-sylph-

ByteMe

ByteMe

Posted: 31 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
hahaha... awesome post Lunza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

umayallunza

--Minks--

--Minks--

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Hey Niki, so glad to read something positive re PR after so long.. I have completely given up on the Ekta PR... there is no hope for it now... the CVs have lost it... blah .. well, I can go on... Angry

Anyways, I loved this Archana who is taking a stand now.. Finally , Woman... thank God she is growing up and using her brains to know what she wants and what she doesn't... I will be so glad to see her meet up Manav half -way, as we know that Manav has been the one loving her unconditionally for sooo long now... its time he got some unconditional love and caring in return...

I doubt that he will agree to separating from his family, but there will be some progress in their story, I am sure... I can't wait to see how the issues are sorted, and they finally unite...

Already waiting for the next part eagerly !!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top