Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 54)

sakura123 Senior Member
sakura123
sakura123

Posted: 30 April 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
As usual very beautiful. I just want to kill this Savita aai. Thanks a lot for the update.

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 05 May 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Dear Nikki Hug,

I came home this weekend. Enjoyed here but had my baggage of office work too which I had carried here.Ouch Embarrassed

So had got the time to read yours , enjoy and feel relieved.SmileDancing

Just now completed the part 79. 
It was too good. And asusual well written with a look forward to storyline  and gripping ARMAN scenes.

Atya's departure,I didn't thought of it, I thought she would be there to help archu and end up in building a somewhat smoothie relationship between archu and  Savita  aai.
But nevertheless Atya ended up in teaming ARMAN together to face the difficulties ahead by giving Manav the right one.
And already ARMAN had started discussing with each other the moves and acting accordingly.
So good to see them like that.

They enjoying seeing the photographs, Kitchen scenes and Vedhant comment LOL ,all was so nice.

Vedhant was a pleasant surprise. I wont say unexpected. I was expecting this kind of behaviour from him for a long time ,as he analyse things well and was a silent spectator with a brain of his own. so had expecting this from him. 
But didnt expect in this part.
Anyways atlast Vedhant  is a  Mini-Manav , so obviously I like him and loved him in this part.
And RBSA LOL  LOL , good One. 

wish to write more. will read the next part too and will write.
See you back soon.

Edited by umayal - 05 May 2012 at 12:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 11 May 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

oh , I loved this part !!!!!  more than the previous one .. I mean , I like pt. 79 too , but you packed in so much in part 80 . Right from the washing machine excitement till the kitchen scene in the end 'I knew everyone would like this part more for obvious reasons!WinkLOL *hint hint :peck on the cheek!*

You know , this would have made for a really good ME ' I mean ' I could imagine ' Zee airing promos of everyone around the washing machine , then a shot showing savita glaring at them in the background,  then a promo of the kissBlushing , and a clip of the next morning of manav blushing in the kitchen and archu trying not to laugh ( and I was imagining her with a towel over her wet hair as she gave him tea  , dunno why )Maybe cos we've seen her that way often? This used to be her early morning look in PR- so natural.. I love whatever little morning scenes we got in PR.. and then the promo ends with vaishu calling her and telling some bad news regarding varsha ( this part is muted out ) and the promo ends with archu's shocked expression '.LOL Well done! You imagined it all very well indeed! And I can imagine the promotional tagline under all the serials of Zee TV- Thodi dhoop, thodi chhanv- kya mod lega Manav aur Archana ka Pavitra Rishta?

And people tune in to watch the ME , with curiousity about what happened to varsha ' they wait and wait for one hour and bingo , that scene is not the part of the actual episode but the precap of the next episode 'LOL Ain't I as good as the BT creatives???Big smileLOL

Ok , sorry for rambling 'Oh no, I like it when you ramble away..

Yeah so , where was I ? umm .. yes .. loved this part .. Thankyou ji. Big smile

Loved the moments in the park . You know for one moment , when Manav saw "her" , I thought it was shravani . I even guessed varsha , but then felt it didn't fit in with manav's reaction ..Oh yeah, Manav's reaction would have been to get up, go to her and shake her hard. LOL

Anyways , didn't guess it was sulo . I felt a bit bad for her here . Since the FF is now centred completely around D household .. for a moment I forgot about what happened at the k's place . I mean Vinod leaving the house ' and I really didn't think of it before , that three of her kids are away from her , and all three didn't leave the k house in calm circumstances .. archu , vinod , varsha ' all of them left the house with a worried , depressed , frustrated and tensed mom looking on 'Bingo! You caught the nerve of the situation exactly. You know, we might all have a grudge against Sulo cos she's treated Manav like dirt, but if we actually sit and analyse her actions, she's in a pretty tight spot herself. Much as we would like to deny it, no Mom would be happy with a son in law who does not want to separate from his evil mother and continue living in the same house as his family. And Sulo is anyways separated from the rest of her kids too.. all except Vaishali.. poor girl is managing a lot too- Archu, her parents, Tarun (he must be calling her and badmouthing the Karanjkars on phone, after all we know how much he lovvves the Karanjkars, right?LOL)

Oh , manav is such a gem all rightApprove .. I hope sulo sees that soon .ErmmHaha.. you know that's not happening so soon, hai na? hai na?LOL

And loved the unexpected peck .. and why do both of them take turns to act like such tubelights ' I mean, wasn't this the same manav who thought of *ahem* when archu was thinking of going to watch a movie .. And now when she was hinting something,  he doesn't get it ' dunderheads .Silly Well actually, he was alarmed that time too when he misunderstood what Archu was trying to suggest (he kept telling her to go to sleep).. and today too he got alarmed.. in their complicated situation, it might not have been something he would have expected, Archu has anyways always been shy..

Liked the family conference . It was about time archu spoke up , what with the surgery coming up , she and esp manav need all the support from everyone , in whatever capacity possible .

And lol ' savita acts like such a tantrum throwing teenage kid ' turning the volume up  Wacko . I had fun writing that one!LOL

I really like the vedant-archu scenesThumbs Up .. they do have nice interactions/conversations , in spite of the slight awkwardness '

Like the bhabhi-dewar relationship !!! Sigh , I always expected a fun b-d rel'ship between archu-sachin ' but that dude cut himself off completely from everyone ..Unhappy Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!Wink

I was wondering about what Sachin is doing/thinking right now , when you mentioned about the D's sleeping and thinking about their dreams , wishes n' all.

Hope vandu starts liking archu soon .. she still hasn't warmed up to her .

Oh niki , what have you done to varsha ?!!!! Is she in prison , with no chance of getting bail ? Or is she lying in some hospital half-dead ? I am thinking of the worst here'ErmmHaila.. itna bhi bura nahi hoga yaar, chill maar!

I noticed you ended the prev two parts with "cliffhanger-sentences" .. I like it .. feels like some sort of one-line precap for the next part . Is this going to become like a regular feature now ?I didn't notice it actually.. but yeah, I liked it too when I noticed it.. it gives scope for the readers to imagine about the next part..

Oh , and, the last line of part 79 where you wink , had me guessing who would interrupt/catch ArMan getting closer .. didn't see anything like it part 80 .. or did you mean sulo ? . No, I wanted to imply it in the way that Manav would still be embarassed and blushing in the kitchen cos of others and unable to look at people in the eye- earlier it was bcos of Vedant, and this time bcos of his wife..

And ' btw , what was the color of the washing machine ?LOL Dark pink/maroon! Don't ask me why, else you'll get another essay!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suanlunza

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 15 May 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Dear Nikki Hug,

Dont Know Yaar where to Start and From which to Start.
I know it was too late. Sorry for being Late in writing my essay.

actually if write all the scenes I enjoyed in Part 80, then For your Line by Line,I need to write a essay which wont fit in one message length.

Part 80 was so Enjoyable or should I say lovable and Likeable . It always left a smile and in most places a Grin on reading the entire one.

This Part Holds a More special place too and You Know why Embarrassed Big smile. Actually a Hug  for you in Putting that in this part. It was a long time wish or a craving scene for me to see in PR.
I was wishing to see one small peck on Manav's cheek from archu.
But was not blessed with it once in PR.

Once Manav gave her suddenly when she didnt expect, when they were in that Kholi after second marriage.It wasnt the one or the way I expected.

I always wished Archu to Give it and see the 1000 watts smile and cutest Blushing of Bholu Manav.

I wished to see as you described. With the Shyness, naughtiness with their seedha sadha, Bholi nature. How they would have felt , Blushed and smiled ,a Typical ARMAN we fell in love with . whenever you describe such scenes, I always remember the ARMAN in their initial days of marriage. It may be just a 15 days of lovable duration , but they killed us or mesmerized us.

Ok enough ,enough of Drooling over it. Will be steady now and go to other parts,Though I may again go to this one Embarrassed...

Wow, What a Growth archu is getting in her character on each part. Seeing Like this was Happy.
She shows a steady growth and confidence that also enhances the confidence others have on her.
Really Good going Archu.Thumbs Up... The Family conference was very well written and too good form archu side. They way she laid forth the issue, tried to make them understand and bring them into the cooperation circle was well done.

The way she said it ,started it and ended it, everything was fine from her side.

Vedhant was so sweet and too good. He is slowly and steadily coming into the support system for archu and mainly Manav. I liked their Bhabhi - Devaar conversations and really liked the way their relationship is growing.  Again a Good one.

Vandu and her ineterst for Knowing the color.Smile... arrey dont open it, atleast tell me the color. LOLTypical one it was.

Savita aai and her Tantrums. Hmm...Entertainer she is LOL.  But archu crossed it and did what she had to...satisfied.

Sulo aai, could understand her. As Manav thought Parents are difficult to understand at times. Its just the same way. Felt bad for her too as all her kids are on different zones.
But sulo aai, Dont worry about Archu, she is in Lovable,warm and safe hands who was just a Pillar to her in all circumstances.Smile, Its just her turn to Hold it for Lifetime and prove it, her return was worth the while.

Then again comes the Kulfi scne and then the awaited Park scene.
When Love was overflowing in arhcu's eyes and thoughts only, while reading her inner feel only,could make it out, it was coming in the way. She was ready to give it.
and the way she was Hinting and Bhuddu Manav, whether alramed or didnt get, was no way coming near to what she wished.

Then as Manav Thought, Bold on the part of archu we know so far, But Just needed, How could not when She see such a Man like Manav on her side.

And the next day scenes of ARMAN after the warmth scene was even more adorable.
Could imagine how they would have looked at each other.
manav's blush and archu's naughty smile.Day Dreaming

Everything fine ,as archu thought also everything going fine,
But what was the Last statement Nikki.

bad news on varsha Part????????????

Ok ok, enough of my essay. sorry to trouble you with this big essay types.
what to do Embarrassed... wih to write more too. as I read yours, it flows through to write more. Your story was as such. Not my mistake. Embarrassed  Big smile.

Eagerly waiting for Next part.

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Is there a Super Like Button Available. Smile

I am reading the 80th part again and again and it keeps me Big smile  Big smile  Big smile.

Read it once again today. Thanks for giving a good feel with the ARMAN of yours.Hug.
Original PR mein  whether the ARMAN is living or not, rahega or nehi, I dont know.
But Hamesha , here they are Living, They are Lovely and Lively always. so Thanks for it Nikki.Hug

Edited by umayal - 20 May 2012 at 11:39am
bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Nikki you seemed to have teased us with the *peck on the cheek* and now torturing us by not updating. LOL

Waiting for the next part! Big smile

Edited by bonnefille - 20 May 2012 at 2:14pm

stefanandre

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakura123

As usual very beautiful. I just want to kill this Savita aai. Thanks a lot for the update.

LOL

I really want to know if your feelings will change after reading part 81. Wink Thanks for reading and commenting.
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Dear Nikki Hug,
Hey Umi! I'm sooo sorry for replying late!Cry

I came home this weekend. Enjoyed here but had my baggage of office work too which I had carried here.Ouch Embarrassed

So had got the time to read yours , enjoy and feel relieved.SmileDancing

Just now completed the part 79. 
It was too good. And asusual well written with a look forward to storyline  and gripping ARMAN scenes.Thankyou Umi!

Atya's departure,I didn't thought of it, I thought she would be there to help archu and end up in building a somewhat smoothie relationship between archu and  Savita  aai.
But nevertheless Atya ended up in teaming ARMAN together to face the difficulties ahead by giving Manav the right one.
And already ARMAN had started discussing with each other the moves and acting accordingly.
So good to see them like that.Atya cannot be made the main problem solver na, so I had to cut her screen space.LOL

They enjoying seeing the photographs, Kitchen scenes and Vedhant comment LOL ,all was so nice.

Vedhant was a pleasant surprise. I wont say unexpected. I was expecting this kind of behaviour from him for a long time ,as he analyse things well and was a silent spectator with a brain of his own. so had expecting this from him. 
But didnt expect in this part.I didn't want to delay it any longer actually.. wanted more supporters for Archana.. hehe :D
Anyways atlast Vedhant  is a  Mini-Manav , so obviously I like him and loved him in this part.
And RBSA LOL  LOL , good One. 

wish to write more. will read the next part too and will write.
See you back soon. Will update today or tomorrow I guess.

Originally posted by umayal

Dear Nikki Hug,

Dont Know Yaar where to Start and From which to Start.
I know it was too late. Sorry for being Late in writing my essay.No problem, see I am also late in replying.LOL

actually if write all the scenes I enjoyed in Part 80, then For your Line by Line,I need to write a essay which wont fit in one message length.Awww..Embarrassed

Part 80 was so Enjoyable or should I say lovable and Likeable . It always left a smile and in most places a Grin on reading the entire one.

This Part Holds a More special place too and You Know why Embarrassed Big smile. Actually a Hug  for you in Putting that in this part. It was a long time wish or a craving scene for me to see in PR.
I was wishing to see one small peck on Manav's cheek from archu.
But was not blessed with it once in PR.

Once Manav gave her suddenly when she didnt expect, when they were in that Kholi after second marriage.It wasnt the one or the way I expected.

I always wished Archu to Give it and see the 1000 watts smile and cutest Blushing of Bholu Manav.

I wished to see as you described. With the Shyness, naughtiness with their seedha sadha, Bholi nature. How they would have felt , Blushed and smiled ,a Typical ARMAN we fell in love with . whenever you describe such scenes, I always remember the ARMAN in their initial days of marriage. It may be just a 15 days of lovable duration , but they killed us or mesmerized us.They were magical yaar... miss them so much!Cry

Ok enough ,enough of Drooling over it. Will be steady now and go to other parts,Though I may again go to this one Embarrassed...

Wow, What a Growth archu is getting in her character on each part. Seeing Like this was Happy.
She shows a steady growth and confidence that also enhances the confidence others have on her.
Really Good going Archu.Thumbs Up... The Family conference was very well written and too good form archu side. They way she laid forth the issue, tried to make them understand and bring them into the cooperation circle was well done.Glad you liked this part Umi!

The way she said it ,started it and ended it, everything was fine from her side.

Vedhant was so sweet and too good. He is slowly and steadily coming into the support system for archu and mainly Manav. I liked their Bhabhi - Devaar conversations and really liked the way their relationship is growing.  Again a Good one.

Vandu and her ineterst for Knowing the color.Smile... arrey dont open it, atleast tell me the color. LOLTypical one it was.I am like that only you know.. I don't care about models or brands, bas colour accha hona chahiye.LOL

Savita aai and her Tantrums. Hmm...Entertainer she is LOL.  But archu crossed it and did what she had to...satisfied.LOL Savita Aai is one entertainment ki dukaan!

Sulo aai, could understand her. As Manav thought Parents are difficult to understand at times. Its just the same way. Felt bad for her too as all her kids are on different zones.
But sulo aai, Dont worry about Archu, she is in Lovable,warm and safe hands who was just a Pillar to her in all circumstances.Smile, Its just her turn to Hold it for Lifetime and prove it, her return was worth the while.This was just so sweetly written Umi!Clap

Then again comes the Kulfi scne and then the awaited Park scene.
When Love was overflowing in arhcu's eyes and thoughts only, while reading her inner feel only,could make it out, it was coming in the way. She was ready to give it.
and the way she was Hinting and Bhuddu Manav, whether alramed or didnt get, was no way coming near to what she wished.LOLLOLLOL

Then as Manav Thought, Bold on the part of archu we know so far, But Just needed, How could not when She see such a Man like Manav on her side.I know, if we had someone like Manav we wuld have done the same long back hai na?Wink

And the next day scenes of ARMAN after the warmth scene was even more adorable.
Could imagine how they would have looked at each other.
manav's blush and archu's naughty smile.Day Dreaming

Everything fine ,as archu thought also everything going fine,
But what was the Last statement Nikki.

bad news on varsha Part????????????Read on for that!!!

Ok ok, enough of my essay. sorry to trouble you with this big essay types.Oh come on, you know I love your essays!
what to do Embarrassed... wih to write more too. as I read yours, it flows through to write more. Your story was as such. Not my mistake. Embarrassed  Big smile.

Eagerly waiting for Next part.Me too wanting to post it soon!

LuvSSever

Go to top