Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvSSever thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Nikki πŸ€—  πŸ€—  πŸ€—

You know why these hugs were. πŸ˜‰
Actually I have clicked Like button before reading as I know it would be awesome.

Ok, rushing to read in and will come up with the essay 😳 πŸ˜ƒ once reading is over.

Nikki,
update the Thread title too on part 83 update. .it has 82 pg 58.
Edited by umayal - 11 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Nikki Dear,

You have Left a Large grin πŸ˜ƒ on my face with your Update.
thanks a Lot for it.

As said, Trust is of more forms and here too you have fulfilled for the one we have.

Every part of it, as said in the parts, was amusing, amazing ,Happy to read and leave a smile.

Archu's reaction  😲  πŸ˜ƒ   and Savita aai's reaction πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
And Manav's reaction and His self talks πŸ‘πŸΌ  😊. All were too Good.

This Slap was one slap  which  was fully acceptable slap that should had been Given.There have been more slaps in PR, but this one was always Pending and not be given.

Archu as once done I think ,but for her mother she did.
For Manav sake it wasn't done I think. whereas it was the one that should had been given first and foremost. So ,i am so happy to read it in yours.

The below part had got me πŸ˜†...Savita aai bhi na...πŸ˜†

"Where is she? Where is she?" came a voice and the next moment Savita Aai burst into the room. "I came to know what happened in the court. And I.. Arey move na!" she said dismissively, shoving Manav aside so that she could sit next to Archana. "Why are you chipkoing to her so much? Reserve all this stuff for the bedroom, right now let me talk to her."

Embarassed, Manav moved away quietly while she sat next to Archana. To his shock, Savita took Archana's hand and kissed it hard.

"Muah muah muah!!" she kissed her hand. "Yayyy! You slapped Manjusha with this hand!!! Wah meri bahu, kya chauka mara! Today you have proved that you are eligible to be the daughter in law of Savita Deshmukh, otherwise I was thinking why has God given me such a cow for a daughter in law! Haha! Vandu told me about it! What a slap! What a slap! Wish I'd been there, I would have given her one too!"

And Finally, Manav coming to Know about archu's return, the moment I had waited for, when will this fellow know that she had returned for him and to be there forever rather than for illness.
It happened today πŸ₯³.

Last line and Para was ❀️  😍. surely could imagine the way archu would have sleep and the way Manav would have saw her.

Pony's last thought of night counselor and Enjoying the cat fight ...πŸ˜†...Good one.

So many elements are there that I had liked and loved. will write it again as I am off to sleep now.

Thanks again Nikki.

LuvSSever thumbnail
Then i was also happy  that I was the first one to click like Button and reply.

And Till now i was the only one here as of now. 😊.

Ok ok.I know I know who will be awake at this time or will not go for sleep entire night.
Mei hi pagal hoon. stayed awake. But because of that Got  a pleasure and Joy.
Got the chance and Time to read Nikki's update immediately after it is posted and Enjoyed it.
LuvSSever thumbnail
And Nikki,

One more question. 😊.
You used to have  the Pictures of ARMAN during the 3 months divorce period and Hands folded  above the parts you write.

But Now the Picture in this part have the scenes of ARMAN after their second Marriage.

So, it means ARMAN coming closer.πŸ˜ƒ 

and the previous ones were ARMAN crying,consoling,comforting each other at tough times.

The new one have their smiling Happy face and both of them being together with so much ease and comfort and comforting each other too.

So ARMAN being Closer and More Happier times ahead????😍   πŸ˜ƒ

Ok,Ok,enough of my troubling. So sorry.  wont trouble you much, here I end my today's  Quota.
Will see you back soon with the essay. 😳  πŸ˜†
stefanandre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi NikiπŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks for the update

Such a lovely update, loved how Archana stood up to Manju and fought for her ManavπŸ‘πŸΌ and just loved to see Manav realizing that Archana has in fact come back for good and the bed scene with his pushing Archana's hair back and him staring at her made me remember the bed scene when he had come back after disappearing, how he was stroking her face and looking at her😍❀️

Loved the little bit of Savita coming and praising Archana for the slap, so wanted to see the special MIL-DIL bonding on the show, CVs cheated us of so much.  Looking forward to the time when Vandita warms up to Archana and also Savita, would love a united Deshmukh family taking on the world.

Vedant is really a wonderful little brother to Manav and I love his character so much. Hoping Archana succeeds in bringing Sachin back.

Pony is a good confidante 😊.

Hope the court case goes well for the Deshmukhs although I am sure the Lokhandes are going to do something but this time it will be ArMan united fighting them and I am so looking forward to it.

Niki, the previous two updates were also wonderful, loved the beach scene of ArMan and Archana building her castle although it kept being broken and Manav helping her. Also loved the special scene of Savita-Archana where Savita talks about the finances and shows Archana how she saved. Wish the CVs did not have to make Savita a negative character.

By the last line in the recent update - seems we are for some lovely ArMan scenes😍☺️ so patiently waiting for the next update.

Love the BannerπŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks again for the update and pmπŸ€—πŸ€—
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Nikita,πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—
You are darling.

Such a wonderful Sunday treat!
Thanks for the pm my dear and I love the new banner!πŸ€—
Much love and appreciation to whomever created this masterpiece!

I must again let you know how much I appreciate your hard work in bringing us these updates, considering how busy you are.😊
Though you said it was long, when I reached the end I wanted more.
Greedy me, hai na.πŸ˜‰

Now to the update.

I loved Savita in the opening section.
I could clearly imagine Savita's actions, expressions, tone of voice etc., as she "ordered" Archana to do her bidding.πŸ˜†
Typical Savita.

I love the developing brotherly bond between Manav and Vedant.
It was so funny the way Damodar told Savita to get a dictionary so that she could find another word other than "stupid" to say to him.πŸ˜†
Once more I could clearly imagine their "fights" as we saw on PR.

Was surprised by Vinod's reaction to Manjusha's outburst to Archana.
He seems to be the opposite to the PR Vinod, unless he reverts to the docile Vinod when they reach home.

Savita's reaction to Archana slapping Manjusha was a delight!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Would love to see more of such "bonding" in the future, though not always as a result of physical actions.

Pony's late night conversation with Manav is important as I think this will confirm for Manav that Archana did indeed return to him because she loves him, and not out of sympathy due to his illness.

The most tender moment of this update has to be the very end.
This scene, of Manav gently placing Archana's strand of hair behind her ear is so reminiscent of some PR scenes.😍
Brought back good memories for me.

The part that trust plays in a relationship and in our lives is very significant too Nikita.
Loved that part a lot.😊

Looking forward to the next installment.πŸ€—
mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wowww vry nyc update nikkiπŸ‘πŸΌ loved s archana and savita scene ...she kissed her and said 'WAAH MERI BAHU '😊 
also loved loved d scene when savita told 2 manav 'arey move na' why so much chipkofying here ...do it in ur room😳haha manav was so  embaressed ...
hey nikki want some more romance of our arman in ur next update πŸ˜‰plzzz

dhahi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovd it as always..
So manav slowly starts understandin how archana feels..
gud...
wow.. wat a thappad..
i was so so excitd..
n savita aai's reaction..
i can really imagin ushaji kissin ankita's hands..
LOL..

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG ... you wrote just what I have wanted to see since such a long time !!! πŸ₯³ 
Archu-Manju catfight !!!    ..
I am not sure ...but i think I even mentioned it in a post once .. wishing for a cat fight ... 

I felt like I was in Pony's shoes .. watching things from the sidelines .. sort of shocked , awed .. and kinda enjoying myself ...

Aha ... so we will see or hear from girishji again .. 
I am happy to hear that actually .. bcuz the way he and manav parted ways .. was well , not exactly nice .. lot of unresolved .. uh.. emotions.. no closure .. dunno how to put it in words ..
It was just uneasy .
In contrast , manav-shravani talked things out at the airport . 
Hmm... so we might see shravani again too ..

Did shravani help sachin land a job ? just a wild guess ..
Is there scope for shravani-sachin falling in love with each other in the future?

And oh .. the savita-archu scene in the beginning πŸ˜† ...
lol... so archu is picking up naatak-baazi from her saas sasur πŸ˜† ..

and eekss.. did savita actually say archu is worthy of being her daughter in law ?!! ..
I did a double take when I read that ! ..
Now I really wish savita had witnessed that scene outside the court ...

That would have reminded me even more of all the large scale dombivli-wide famous dramas that have occured in PR the first two years ... ah... the good old karanjkar-deshmukh spats πŸ˜† ...

And , I am just imagining the expressions on mano-sulo's faces if they had actually seen her kissing archu's hand πŸ˜† ...

And thumbs up to vinod !!!... he does have a spine after all ...

Now , only if the blinders are removed from his eyes ..

And ... loved the last bit .. ! aww πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ 

Edited by lunza - 11 years ago
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dhahi

i can really imagin ushaji kissin ankita's hands..
LOL..

usha ji is so cute ! πŸ˜† ..
I can even imagine her doing a happy dance ! πŸ˜†