Pavitra Rishta

PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 77

ByteMe

ByteMe

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Congratulations on the Most amazing FF Ever, like seriously. No one can counter when I say that this can easily be turned into some short novel, I loved how you took the PR story, improved ti and presented it in such a professional and decent Manner.

Way to Go! I am the biggest pankha of this FF... hehe and hence the constant nagging I do to you for updates.. hehe..

Keep it up, will post my views later on this update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lunzaSushitaLover23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nisha_90

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisha_90

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
congratulations Niki for your PR Reloaded FF completing one year Party Party 

You rock buddy Thumbs Up

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Hello people! 

I have my exams this week, so will reply to your comments in short.

Thank you to everyone for the wishes... that is all I will say... otherwise I will end up writing one more emotional bashan like on first page. LOL

@dhahi: I didn't reply back to you on the old thread. Thanks for your comments!!

@Athena: All the best for your exams dear! Yes, ArMan will be together by June.

I can see that Byte, Abhilasha, Ankifan have taken a few guesses. Cool people, keep guessing. :-)

Lunza, I knew you would love Tarun. As I told earlier also, he is a projection of the readers feelings. He brings it out on screen. Right now he is sad for Manav and frustrated with Archu (just like majority here) so he behaved that way.

Whatever, Tarun is cool!!! I love him too!!!

@Moon_mine and Claire: Yes, ArMan reunion is round the corner now. Actually it took so long cos I wanted to make it to look real, and describing Archana's introspection as well as building situation up for future track took some time. (upar se meri exams aur padhai).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rad4dev

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
@sakura: Thankyou very much!!

@Swati: Love you too Sweetie!!! Hug I know you must be thinking that I am putting Manav through difficult times, but trust me, sab accha hoga. Its all to show the growth in the characters. Something positive will come out of every difficulty, I assure you.

@Hope Varsha Di, Piya::

Thanks for your lovely wishes... but its not my FF's b'day. LOL Woh to Feb mein ho chuka. Its just that my first thread got over and this is the second one I made for it. 

Whatever, thank you very much for your wishes. Hug

Hope, three part update???Shocked Aur kitna lamba update chahiye?? Sab so jayenge!!! LOLJust check part 66 though, if you have not read it. ITs in previous thread (link on first page.) It has a catfight and both Shravani and Savita do each others izzat aart. Big smile

@Tanya Di: Thanks Di! Have sent you a PM.

@Kools: Very sweet of you to drop by especially for me Kools, thanks a lot Hug enjoy the cake!

@Umi:::

I know dear, this time Archu was there in comparatively less scenes, will make up for that in next part which will be a short one (sorry!) mostly about Archu. Actually her emotional upheaval has started, but the actual decision making and planning will be in the next part. I didn't add it here cos it was getting too long. And anyway, Archu was so busy staring lovingly at Manav in this part that she wouldn't have thought about anything else at all.. hahaha!!! (you know the way she gets lost in Manav, what Varsha Di calls MF LOL )

@Byte: Thankyou!! Best FF??? Umm... I don't know... but you are surely the best nagger.StarLOL

@Gene: Thanks Gene!!!

Edited by nikitagmc - 18 May 2011 at 9:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umayal--Hope--Nisha_90

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Congratulations Niki on the second thread Thumbs Up..

M sure even this thread will be rocking as the previous one..

Edited by ArManFan1 - 19 May 2011 at 1:16am

LovePRSoham

IF-Rockerz

LovePRSoham

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Awesome Niki.. LOved both the sub parts..

The Convo between Manav and Shravani in Part 1 was just too good and touching..

In Sub Part 2 offcourse I loved Manav Baba's philosophy. I hope this will make Archana think and come to a firm decision...

Also Loved the way Tarun introduced Manav to Vaishali... Tarun is a true friend...

OMG Savita Aai is scary here as well LOL

I hope next part will be only Archana and what her thought process about divorce and her future life... She is the only one who has to decide not even Manav.. But she is scared of Savita Aai.. Dont know how will she thinking of stopping the divorce and get the courage to get back to Manav ConfusedOuch

umayal

umayal

IF-Dazzler

umayal

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

@Umi:::

I know dear, this time Archu was there in comparatively less scenes, will make up for that in next part which will be a short one (sorry!) mostly about Archu. Actually her emotional upheaval has started, but the actual decision making and planning will be in the next part. I didn't add it here cos it was getting too long. And anyway, Archu was so busy staring lovingly at Manav in this part that she wouldn't have thought about anything else at all.. hahaha!!! (you know the way she gets lost in Manav, what Varsha Di calls MF LOL )

Yes, yes, Nikki I understood.Embarrassed Big smile Big smile.  And I was ok with it tooDay Dreaming. she was  way lost in staring him that only savita aai's entry disturbed it.
And yes I too liked the way she lovingly looking at Manav and thinking of  how good he is looking.

And if it is more on emotional level with tears and hugs which will happen later after her realization, I would enjoy more. Embarrassed

waiting eagerly for you next part.

And why sorry ? Dear ,you will always do justice to my archu.

so I will wait and wait to see her praised with your upcoming parts.

All the Best for your ExamsThumbs Up. and after your exams give me a treat with your archu part. Smile

Edited by umayal - 19 May 2011 at 11:51am

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Congratulations Niki on the 2nd thread.

just completed reading and have to say amazing.

loved the early exit of shravani Wink and good decision making sense of mannu. 

tarun was awww...miss tarun and kaka so much. 

next part jaldi jaldi...want the third thread to come up soon. 

umayal

Post Reply New Post

Go to top