Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 36)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by svforever

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by svforever

omg!!! that was amazing!!!! how can you write so well!? I was so engrossed in reading it that when the 3rd part was over, I was like nooo. anyways, please continue soon. this ff is really awesome!!!

~RadikaBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Hi! You're commenting after such a long time that I thought you had stopped reading!LOL Thanks for the appreciation, you made me happy.Big smile
I became lazy from time to time so I didn't commentEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Haha.. that's okay. I'm glad you are still reading and still liking it.

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Hai Nikki...Hug

Very very sorry for the late reply. I told you I would give it on last monday, but after returning home got stuck up with some work and here too at office got hold with work.

I read it in a hurry and replied you shortly
 (it is long compared to others but for me short reply Big smile)
when I was at my grandma's home.

I wanted to read it again aaramse and enjoy it and then reply. I said it in kool di's thread too.

Now I have read it.  Really loved  loved this part and admire at your efforts for writing such a long part. really its long. didn't realize it before as I was in the urge of reading yours and that I dont get tired reading your story how much long it might be.

But now saw it while reading it again. Really you have put great efforts. Clap Clap Hug.

Every part was wonderful in its own way and had its importance in scenes and dialogues.
Either be it Manav- Savita, Manav-Tarun, Manav-Mano Baba and finally Manav-Archu,
Scenes  and dialogues were so strong and I liked and loved it all.

First Manav-Savita aai. As I told you earlier , reminded of kool di's posts on sav aai where she said this hard core was the result of sav's marriage with damo.
 This side of Manav-savrelation is  a new view which I always thought I will see one day.  You have portrayed it well. And hope soon the importance of that ten rupees is known to archu and she helps in mending the relation between manav and sav aai.

Yes, though it seems so selfish on sav aai's part and get so angered for what she did to manav,
atleast for manav sake ,and considering the circumstance she has gone in and the bond they shared from childhood to now, I want this relation to be smoothen up with  end result of sav aai remorse for her doings and realize she was wrong once and do things straight.

The beginning scenes of sav aai as new mom to manav and their consecutive scenes was well written and how they get along also very good. how they together shares things and the family burden ,everything goes fine.

Felt sad for manav. Could feel his turmoil. Thinking about all these flashback and thinking whether he has been used all along and does the love was fake, anyone at his position will feel so.

Hope he gets the required strength and peace he wishes for. Mostly I expect from archu to help him get this. I felt so sad for him when he said his baba, I want peace and not love or anything else. Poor fellow how much he has gone thro. But Manav,this time archu was there for you just like your baba said. be cheerful and strong.

Next Manav-Tarun's.
I loved it. when did Tarun become archu's lawyer, just like manav asked. surprised. But Tarun as always impressed us.  A true friend and a centric fellow looks for the welfare of his friend.

Loved Tarun's POV about archu and how he conveyed this to manav. Yes looking from archu's side , she wasn't too wrong at all. Everyone(readers) know about manav and thats why everyone still not feel comfortable with archu  or fully trust her just like manav. But when we think of archu alone, then her doing was to be appreciated just like tarun said.

Tarun's hate for manju greater than his anger on archu...Liked it. Tarun reflects most of the readers feelings. Yes one would hate her as she rejected manav and gone thro divorce proceedings but now as she has return back and as she loves manav and manav loves her, why one will hat her now.

Mano baba's convo with manav was also fine. Mano  baba accepts this relationship of her daughter but looks for  the benefit of his child.

Then comes Manav-Archu's.
This was the one I most loved.
Really felt good on archu's talk and the way she  makes manav feel he did matter and he and his wish is to be prioritized and is prioritized now.

She boldly speaking to him, you cant handle everything as you wish for as you too are a normal person and that I wasn't asking for a best option,I was asking what you want. Love this from her and she taking him out for refreshment and the compliment on his smile .too good. reminded of Sushant  and old manav , here when you talk about smile.

Then loved Manav's statement where he give a stress on MY Archana. The way he conveys he doesnt want to see HIS archu in pain. oh manav sweetu , still love flows through all your doings though you try to hid it or control it.

Nikki, As usual you nicely explained everything along with the festival related things too. Still I remember the way you explained that Janmashtami dahi handi thing and Manav's visit to that darga.

Waiting to see Ganapathi festival and the hope and good it brings for ARMAN.

And waiting for this Lal Bagh visit too. wasn't aware of it Nikki.

Totally loved your parts,FF ,your efforts and you. SmileHug

Edited by umayal - 06 November 2011 at 1:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

Hai Nikki...Hug

Very very sorry for the late reply. I told you I would give it on last monday, but after returning home got stuck up with some work and here too at office got hold with work.

I read it in a hurry and replied you shortly
 (it is long compared to others but for me short reply Big smile)
when I was at my grandma's home.

I wanted to read it again aaramse and enjoy it and then reply. I said it in kool di's thread too.

Now I have read it.  Really loved  loved this part and admire at your efforts for writing such a long part. really its long. didn't realize it before as I was in the urge of reading yours and that I dont get tired reading your story how much long it might be.

But now saw it while reading it again. Really you have put great efforts. Clap Clap Hug.Thankyou Umi! I'm glad you liked it.

Every part was wonderful in its own way and had its importance in scenes and dialogues.
Either be it Manav- Savita, Manav-Tarun, Manav-Mano Baba and finally Manav-Archu,
Scenes  and dialogues were so strong and I liked and loved it all.

First Manav-Savita aai. As I told you earlier , reminded of kool di's posts on sav aai where she said this hard core was the result of sav's marriage with damo.
 This side of Manav-savrelation is  a new view which I always thought I will see one day.  You have portrayed it well. And hope soon the importance of that ten rupees is known to archu and she helps in mending the relation between manav and sav aai.There was a very small scene in the very early episodes when Savita wears all of Archu's jewellery to the Janmashtami festival. Then later Manav apologizes for Savita's behavior and says that my Aai has never got anything in life, that is why she got happy on seeing your jewels and wanted to make herself happy for a while. After that scene, I always waited for something like this to come up, Savita's back story, but it never came up. It was always a part of PR, but the CV's forgot about it.

Yes, though it seems so selfish on sav aai's part and get so angered for what she did to manav,
atleast for manav sake ,and considering the circumstance she has gone in and the bond they shared from childhood to now, I want this relation to be smoothen up with  end result of sav aai remorse for her doings and realize she was wrong once and do things straight.Yes, Savita Aai needs to realise her mistake and get back to Manav, cos both of them do love each other at the end of the day.

The beginning scenes of sav aai as new mom to manav and their consecutive scenes was well written and how they get along also very good. how they together shares things and the family burden ,everything goes fine.

Felt sad for manav. Could feel his turmoil. Thinking about all these flashback and thinking whether he has been used all along and does the love was fake, anyone at his position will feel so.

Hope he gets the required strength and peace he wishes for. Mostly I expect from archu to help him get this. I felt so sad for him when he said his baba, I want peace and not love or anything else. Poor fellow how much he has gone thro. But Manav,this time archu was there for you just like your baba said. be cheerful and strong.

Next Manav-Tarun's.
I loved it. when did Tarun become archu's lawyer, just like manav asked. surprised. But Tarun as always impressed us.  A true friend and a centric fellow looks for the welfare of his friend.

Loved Tarun's POV about archu and how he conveyed this to manav. Yes looking from archu's side , she wasn't too wrong at all. Everyone(readers) know about manav and thats why everyone still not feel comfortable with archu  or fully trust her just like manav. But when we think of archu alone, then her doing was to be appreciated just like tarun said.

Tarun's hate for manju greater than his anger on archu...Liked it. Tarun reflects most of the readers feelings. Yes one would hate her as she rejected manav and gone thro divorce proceedings but now as she has return back and as she loves manav and manav loves her, why one will hat her now.Yeah, Tarun reflects the viewers feelings. I like writing his dialogues most cos even his serious dialogues can have some sarcastic humour behind it, or something funny in it.

Mano baba's convo with manav was also fine. Mano  baba accepts this relationship of her daughter but looks for  the benefit of his child.

Then comes Manav-Archu's.
This was the one I most loved.
Really felt good on archu's talk and the way she  makes manav feel he did matter and he and his wish is to be prioritized and is prioritized now.

She boldly speaking to him, you cant handle everything as you wish for as you too are a normal person and that I wasn't asking for a best option,I was asking what you want. Love this from her and she taking him out for refreshment and the compliment on his smile .too good. reminded of Sushant  and old manav , here when you talk about smile.Yup, that was a very direct reference to SushantLOL. This is the second one actually- I wrote once earlier about his glossy chest.LOL

Then loved Manav's statement where he give a stress on MY Archana. The way he conveys he doesnt want to see HIS archu in pain. oh manav sweetu , still love flows through all your doings though you try to hid it or control it.Big smileBig smileBig smile

Nikki, As usual you nicely explained everything along with the festival related things too. Still I remember the way you explained that Janmashtami dahi handi thing and Manav's visit to that darga.

Waiting to see Ganapathi festival and the hope and good it brings for ARMAN.

And waiting for this Lal Bagh visit too. wasn't aware of it Nikki.Ganesh puja, Lal bagh everything shall come up ahead. I will be updating after 1st Dec. 

Totally loved your parts,FF ,your efforts and you. SmileHugLove you too Umi!

Edited by nikitagmc - 22 November 2011 at 3:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverlunza

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 22 November 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
oh, , i thought you had updated ... LOL ...
Athena. IF-Rockerz
Athena.
Athena.

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Wow, such long updates! Thank you :) I read a few chapters in one go last week.. but I still had not commented because I have no idea what to say. I love the way things are going. I hate how the "real" Savita was never really revealed to Manav.. all the bad things she had done were left unresolved. So it's a great relief to read your version. 

Manav and Archana's rishta really feels special when I read this.. or watch the old episodes. Can't believe these 2 who were ready to give up their life for one another are now going to live apart. 

Great going Niki! Update soon, please? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeversuanlunza

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Nikki...the next is due if you have forgotten. Waiting for it Nuke Jaldi Jaldi... 

suan

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Athena.

Wow, such long updates! Thank you :) I read a few chapters in one go last week.. but I still had not commented because I have no idea what to say. I love the way things are going. I hate how the "real" Savita was never really revealed to Manav.. all the bad things she had done were left unresolved. So it's a great relief to read your version. Am glad you enjoyed it. I think most people (me included) had this beef with the serial PR that Savita's deeds never came to light in time and she rather got viewer sympathy cos of 1. Police complaint 2. Sachin's death. So while I included the first one, I also tried to point out all sides of the story so that the reader can decide whether to sympathise with her or not.

Manav and Archana's rishta really feels special when I read this.. Big smileYou made me happy by saying this. There's more bonding to come, and romance as well. Picture abhi baaki hai, mere dost! or watch the old episodes. Can't believe these 2 who were ready to give up their life for one another are now going to live apart. 

Great going Niki! Update soon, please? Am working on it now.

Edited by nikitagmc - 01 December 2011 at 7:38pm

Athena.

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Nikki...the next is due if you have forgotten. Waiting for it Nuke Jaldi Jaldi... 

Not forgotten yaar, exam thi so had to control myself. Am working on the next part.. this one has some shocks, some surprises, some hope and a lot of scope for guessing.Wink Oh and of course, Ganpati Bappa Moriya!Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeversuan

Go to top