Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

PR Reloaded- II (FF) Note on pg. 76- do read! (Page 25)

--Minks-- Senior Member
--Minks--
--Minks--

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Niki... we lovee your story-telling... honestly Thumbs Up

See, I am a big fan of the Harry Potter series, and loved all the books like mad, but it does not mean that I liked all of them equally. All the 7 books had different flavors and twists, and I didnt like few of them... but it was Rowling's amazing story-telling which kept me spell-bound. Even if I have not like one book as much, it has not deterred me from going back and re-reading it... LOL... I have to confess that I have read all the books at least 3-4 times each... Embarrassed

That's the effect of amazing story-telling... its the same here Niki. I didn't like this twist as much as the others, but I still absolutely love your story... the way you delve deep into each one's mindset and emotions... It makes it all worthwhile to read. Even in this bit, I liked the way you portrayed Manav and yes, even Archana's mindset and dilemma about the right and wrong things to do. I so want you to continue your story as there is immense potential in it. 

My grouse has been the way things are in general in our society, the harassing  MILs, meek girls, and this whole mis-communication leading to marriage troubles later on. This does not mean that we cannot have an excellent story with them, stories are bound to show reality. And unless the authors do so, we shall get only hunky dory, happily ever after rom-coms... how boring would that be... Sleepy

Like you yourself said, its good fun to discuss and debate issues , even if its a story. You said that you are going to get Manjusha punished for her deeds and I would love to see how... so, plz plz...plz...Hug do continue if you can... Ill always be happy to read more...

Minks

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusydhahiLuvSSevershootingstar27suan--Hope--lunza

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Nikki Hug
Dont be disappointed sweety Smile Even the best of the film, story has a part which people dont like Smile
Take the best movie 3 idiots , i just loved the movie but did not like the way the delivery issue was used Dead
Even in Rang de basanti , i did not like the way a son killed his own father Dead

Trust me your FF is very awesome Smile  The only reason why i felt bad was because MY Manav was bashed Ouch
As i said earlier i trust you Smile You are the best thing that has happened to Manav/ Sushant as a fan Wink

Cheer up Nikki Smile
People still love your FFSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusy--Minks--dhahiLuvSSeverstefanandresuanlunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Okay guys, ab mere ko emotional mat karo tum log.Embarrassed

I'm fine,  and planning the next part in my study breaks. So there! Cool 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusy--Minks--LuvSSeversuan

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 30 August 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
There you Go Thumbs Up. Nikki Dear.Smile

Again all the Best for both your Exams and next part.

Yes Be Cool. We all love you and Your FF. Hug

You feel Sympathetic towards both...Awww...Hug. Then I am in a treat when ARMAN and My archu is considered. Wishing and waiting eagerly to see archu shine and be saved in your FF .

Original PR mein, Cvs have never given a chance to me for that. I couldn't see archu shine as I thought.
Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Hi Nikki Hug
When are your exams getting over Ouch ?
Missing your FFOuch 

All the Best for your exams sweety Thumbs Up

Edited by Swati_ - 18 September 2011 at 2:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minion23

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
I am not at all disappointed as you said. In fact, I like the twist you gave with the social activist's intervention in the situation of Archana who has been facing emotional and physical abuse in the hands of Savita. In Archana's case, informed outside intervention is much needed to better the situation.

Regarding, police beating up...that was one sad episode in D's life both in the show and here. Thankfully, you have not killed any off and Manav has realized the ugliness he faces from the Ks. 

I am only looking forward to the next, I feel the NGO lady would be at a better place to help Manav create a better atmosphere at home rather than creating more rifts and distance between Savita and Archana. 

And yes thankyou for making Manav and Archana sharing same bed despite having bed. I have never understood why couples sleep alag alag as if the bed is only meant to do that one thing. Silly  

Btw, I am hoping that one day you would bring out a nurturing mother in Savita towards Manav.    

And yes you could cheer up our mood from the current Dead track going on in the show by dishing out the 73rd part. 

Edited by bonnefille - 24 September 2011 at 2:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverlunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Bonne, I said it once to you, and I will say it again- you are the one person who visualizes the story exactly the way I want to show it. 

I am not at all disappointed as you said. In fact, I like the twist you gave with the social activist's intervention in the situation of Archana who has been facing emotional and physical abuse in the hands of Savita. In Archana's case, informed outside intervention is much needed to better the situation.

I AGREE! The reason why I introduced the NGO lady is because she is an impartial third party, a professional. Her words, her legal expertise and knowledge and the fact that she is a stranger to Archana even, is something which ensures that whatever she tells Manav, he cannot debate it saying you are favouring one person or other, which would have occured if the K's or Archana tried to explain him everything. Just look how Manav lashed when sulochana Aai tried to explain things to him. He did  not even think for a minute that WHY had all of them come to jail to see him- bcos indeed all of them had been horrified by the complaint. A third party involvement, someone who has legal knowledge would effectively be able to explain situations to Manav and make him understand everything.

Regarding, police beating up...that was one sad episode in D's life both in the show and here.I know. Cry But I tried to reduce it to some extent by showing that they were in jail for only 3-4 hours (morning to afternoon- Manav mentions to Vedant that ask Archana to get us out before afternoon). In fact, this is another reason I made Vedant and Vandita kids in the story. Hero getting beaten up due to the bad guy and taking revenge is still okay, but Vandita getting beaten up is not something I was comfortable with.

Thankfully, you have not killed any off and Manav has realized the ugliness he faces from the Ks. 
Exactly. This episode is also meant to address that issue. Will cover it in next chapter. Oh and yeah, no characters will be bumped off in this FF (except for a faraway relative who died and so Atya is with hersister in Delhi)

I am only looking forward to the next, I feel the NGO lady would be at a better place to help Manav create a better atmosphere at home rather than creating more rifts and distance between Savita and Archana. 

Trust me, this NGO lady is going to be one hell of a useful person for both. 

And yes thankyou for making Manav and Archana sharing same bed despite having bed. I have never understood why couples sleep alag alag as if the bed is only meant to do that one thing. Silly  LOL True, I find it silly too. That is why I never showed it that way in the FF too.. yahaan bhi consummation nahi hua, but they have shared the bed since their first night.Embarrassed

Btw, I am hoping that one day you would bring out a nurturing mother in Savita towards Manav.    I won't reveal that now. That will come up slowly, and I then I will ask the audience themselves for their opinion regarding Manav and Savita.Big smile More on this in part 73 and 74.

And yes you could cheer up our mood from the current Dead track going on in the show by dishing out the 73rd part. Bonne dear, you do not know how much confidence this feedback of your has given me. Thankyou very much. Will post part 73 by today or tomorrow. 

Edited by nikitagmc - 24 September 2011 at 5:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbonnefillelunza

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swati_

Hi Nikki Hug
When are your exams getting over Ouch ?
Missing your FFOuch 

All the Best for your exams sweety Thumbs Up