Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: dhahi

Wow Nikita, i really really loved this part...πŸ˜ƒ

So nice to know that!
So finally Archana is talkin wat she is feelin...
Obviously she ll feel guilty for not believin Manav... so she has to go thru redemption...
poor Manav, not abl to trust her still.. gettin worried whethr this dream also ll get shatterd...
i m really likin vedant... missin Tarun tho.. get him bak soon yar...Not so soon.. thode parts ke baad okay?πŸ˜ƒ
n Ajit.. tat scoundrel, rogue.. uski ithni himmat... accha hua uski acchi se pittai hui... usko aur bhi padnaa chahiye... LOL Savita aai... how ll she evr lv him.. wat was he thinkin wen he was tryin to argue wit her? mad guy...Aur nahi to kya! Granted Savita Aai doesn't like Archu, but she HATES Ajit twenty times more than Archu toh kaise chhodti usko?!
but im worried wat he ll do next.. he s a psycho kind na... He is.. and you'll have to wait to see if he does something or not..
is Dharmesh is a shrewd buisness man? i thought here he ll help Manav... hmm.. lets c..Of course Dharmesh is thoda sa shrewd, but you will have to wait to see his impact on Manav.
so varsha s bak aftr really looong tim.. 
really really enjoyd ARMAN part...Aww... glad that you liked it inspite of no romantic scenes..

charmedforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Nikki!!!Thank you so much for the awesome update...when the end comes...im always like"i want to read more"sorry...they are so engrossing that we want to know what happened next and want to know everything in one part...but we know that sabr ka phal meetha hota hai😳

This part was really great because alot of much awaited revelations came to fore...Archana finally confessing her real feelings of trusting him,and his reaction was so real.Her guilt was natural but I hope Manav helps her get over it...it would be ironical though because Manav was the accused party...Manav was so happy,relieved and astonished at what Archana had to say and that was very beautifully explained and so real...very well written.

Yes,As an Arman fan I would have loved to have more Arman snes but I know that alot of it could not be incorporated here,it was more emotional and heartfelt...I still loved how Manav tried to console Archana by holding her hand and how comforted she felt by that little gesture.I felt bad for her...she was self depreciating about everything that she had done...or what the circumstances were but it was humble how she accepted it.I hope she is able to get over it soon...

I loved how Savita helped Archana and the women folk beat up Ajit...I got kinda vindictive satisfaction reading that...sorry😳but thanks for putting that in...I wish Manav was the one beating the jerk up...!

I loved the symbolism of the sand house...and how Manav helped her to make it again...well doneπŸ‘

Last but not the least...knowing about Varsha was a relief but I did not fully inderstand the shinde part...I think I missed it,could youexplain?its good that she is happy for Archana...but unfortunate that so much happened just because of her...of others and so much ruined.But i hope everything gets normal for Archana, Manav sakes...they are basically good at heart...

Thank you Nikki...I hope we get another updates soon😊
LuvSSever thumbnail
Dear Nikki  πŸ€—,

Wow, a Nice part ,a Nice feeling and rather than saying enjoyable,I would say warming, Heat touching one which gave a Final good feel on reading.

You said it was less romantic and it may come in upcoming parts.But this was the most needed one, wished to see between them in my view. archu telling those words I trust you the most, it was my fault to misunderstand you and Manav hearing those words, Really the needed one for ARMAN.

As you had said always and you  wanted to show, You finally showed it and did it.
Yes archu doesnt return because of evidence,First because of pure love and then mainly and cent percent due to understanding what a Man Manav is and was.

Actually this part was most needed as it had so many answers to the hooks you had put till now.
It started with varsha part and I thought we will come to know about varsha much, but a Pleasant surprise, the confession came and I just loved it.

Though still it was not ended with a open heart communication,Both told what they have to.
Archu telling him and making Manav Know what she felt,what is she doing and the most needed one, saying sorry for not trusting you, is what made my day.
Finally Manav heard those words, but Pappa, he is still not able to come over with it and fully believe.

But this togetherness is great. They finally on the path of togetherness just purely because of understanding,Love and Trust. I liked it. They have started their footsteps together and leaving footprints too, Just like on the seashore, I know they will leave more footprints on our hearts too by being together. We know you will give it Nikki.
 Like archu trusting Manav, we trust you a Lot. 😊.

Their confession, Turmoil, emotional feelings ,all are fine.
Nice to read.
I may have talked so much about archu's confession or might be repeating the same, sorry to bore like that, but again this was one part I wished to see in original one also. There  was no such explicit scene in actual PR. for all that Manav went through, for all that He has done, for all the running he did behind her to prove himself, for all that chances he was not given, He deserve such a apology from archu.  But Nope, instead of that , instead of this understanding and apology, they brought Shravani in between and made the whole fiasco turned against Manav and showing him as Helpless one with no second thought for archu.
The Cvs have spoiled it.
I admit I am a archu fan, and yes I too feel sorry for her, it was not her fault to misunderstand, as manav said, the circumstances was as such and that 15 days wouldn't got much trust, I understand her , but she should have given a chance and later an apology for not giving that.
So though being a fan of old archu,I admit that Manav deserve that apology from her for not giving a chance and for what he went through.

Ok enough of actual PR, back to Nikki's one. Yours as always expected.ArMan stayed true to their nature. Felt sorry for archu too. she was so broken but this outburst will surely give her good ones is what I feel, soon she will feel strong with the Love and support of Manav.
But Nikki, Like actual archu, here too she put all the Blame on herself.I know she was a reason too. But pour soul, putting all blame on her. too heavy to carry on.

You had great dialogues and symbolics everywhere in this part.
I like the dialogue of manav ' in real life, nothing 'ideal' happens anyway.', Exactly. and the way archu built her sand House, symbolically says that with this patience,love and affection she will one day built her own house of love too with the Love from the deshmukhs. she will surely get it with her efforts, she will get the trust of Manav, Love from him is always there, so just her part to be accomplished is his belief on her. and then the Love of deshmukhs too she will get. And ofcourse with Manav;s support as pillar is what send form the fence part.

Ok here ends the essay on the emotional part.

Then comes your naughtiest and the more likeable one.

Edited by umayal - 11 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Ofcourse the likeable part and the  person for it,
who could it be rather than the Entertainer Savita aai.

When you Hinted in the post to the member only,i was thinking what savita aai would do that will change the view, i was expecting, so when you said, archu reached home,I expected this tamasha from Savita aai only and she will give left and right to ajit.

But you naughty girlπŸ˜†, just like the Cvs promos, you scared first and hooked to read more.(I have the habit of reading line by line only,I wont jump), so when you said, she went to neighbors House and get the Key and went and ajit thinking archu was all alone,I was , oh god, what is this, I was expected something else.

But your execution was not like Cvs who say something in Promo and do something else in epi.
It was upright same and more than expected and fun.

So there came the Entertainer savita aai opening the door saying 'I am the owner of the house,where else I would be' πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† , Then asking how dare you behave like this with the daughter in Law of this house ...πŸ‘πŸΌ and phir her rocking performance and ajit's left,back, right, backfire,I loved it.

Hearing this behvaiour of savita aai really happy. Hmm...her hate for archu  is not so big when compared to some other things i think, especially ajit, so there is hope for archu that she can gain savita's aai's support. Though Savita aai was not ready to accept and support, at least in her mind if she feels so, Thats enough.

The last unexpected date was also good.
So dharmesh jaipurwala is there to enrich Manav's finance. going to build a good Business deal, fine with it.

Then finally come to Know about Varsha, Though how she is going to get relieved from all this ,How Arman are going to get info about her and how it is going to be proceed, keeping aside all these ques,Just knowing that she was safe and with abhi is fine with me.

Thanks for a well written and Nicely narrated part.πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘
Enjoyed reading it and asusual pleasure is always Ours.

asusual couldn't stop the thinking why it has ended, eager to read more,
So again, here eagerly waiting for your Next part.😊

Edited by umayal - 11 years ago
--Minks-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Niki ... few surprises in store?? hmmm... yar, aise teasers mat do... now Ill have to wait one month for your update, and keep wondering ki aise kaun se surprises honge... 

Oh, btw I forgot to mention about Varsha in my last post.. I can so totally imagine Varsha trying her level best to make chappatis, and having those lovely arguments with Abhimanyu ... ahh, I can sooo see another cute lovely relationship building hopefully soon... yippie to that !!!
nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmedforlife

Hey Nikki!!!Thank you so much for the awesome update...when the end comes...im always like"i want to read more"sorry...they are so engrossing that we want to know what happened next and want to know everything in one part...but we know that sabr ka phal meetha hota hai😳

Aww... that is so sweet.. I wish I could do more frequent updates.. 
This part was really great because alot of much awaited revelations came to fore...Archana finally confessing her real feelings of trusting him,and his reaction was so real.Her guilt was natural but I hope Manav helps her get over it...it would be ironical though because Manav was the accused party...Manav was so happy,relieved and astonished at what Archana had to say and that was very beautifully explained and so real...very well written.
 Thankyou, and you are right about it being ironical that Manav himself would help ease her guilt away, but then again it is the only thing that is going to have effect. No matter how much others try and console Archana, only Manav's words will have effect and relieve her cos he was the one who was hurt by her actions.

Yes,As an Arman fan I would have loved to have more Arman snes but I know that alot of it could not be incorporated here,it was more emotional and heartfelt...I still loved how Manav tried to console Archana by holding her hand and how comforted she felt by that little gesture.I felt bad for her...she was self depreciating about everything that she had done...or what the circumstances were but it was humble how she accepted it.I hope she is able to get over it soon...I just felt including romantic scenes in this update would be a little too fast considering what they are undergoing right now- let's take one emotion at a time.😳

I loved how Savita helped Archana and the women folk beat up Ajit...I got kinda vindictive satisfaction reading that...sorry😳but thanks for putting that in...I wish Manav was the one beating the jerk up...!What sorry, lol, I loved that part too, the creep!😑 About Manav- Ajit dhishoom dhishoom, hero aur villain ki fighting to humesha climax mein hoti hai na!πŸ˜‰

I loved the symbolism of the sand house...and how Manav helped her to make it again...well doneπŸ‘Thankyou!

Last but not the least...knowing about Varsha was a relief but I did not fully inderstand the shinde part...I think I missed it,could youexplain?Oh sure, see it happened this way. (Others who want a quick recap too, please read below.)

1.) The day Manav got evidence against Ajit, he went to Haji Ali cos he had kept a vow there. While returning he got attacked by Ajit's men who wanted the evidence. Manav escaped somehow and rushed to the hospital cos he got hit on the head and arm.

2.) In the hospital he met an unconscious Varsha, turned out that Varsha (who was supposed to go to London for her new job arranged by Prasanna Job Agencies) had got embroiled in a drug scandal. The job agency had gifted them purses with drugs hidden in them, which they had planned to retrieve in some way after reaching London. Varsha discovered it beforehand and so they drugged her on the airport to prevent her from telling the police or anyone else. The police however caught Varsha and brought her to the same hospital. They also found the purse with drugs in it and filed a case of drug trafficking.

3.) Manav contacted Shravani (she had some contacts as she was influential) and she asked him to contact an inspector named Shinde. Shinde helped Manav get Varsha transferred to a private hospital on pretext of treatment which was under his area of patrol- this way Varsha would not have to go to jail. Then he would try and get the case shut down. Manav encouraged Varsha to prove herself innocent so she contacted Abhimanyu Karanjkar, her friend and a criminal lawyer. She then went to Delhi to act as a witness in the case against Prasanna job agencies that Abhimanyu's firm was fighting.
In all this, Manav missed his court hearing the next morning and also lost evidence. Later when he told everyone where he was and how he lost evidence, everyone thought he was making excuses to cover up as he actually had no proof against Ajit and was actually going to lose the court case.

4.) Now since Varsha has disappeared and the case hasn't been able to shut down, both Manav and Shinde are in trouble. Manav bcos he took responsibility of Varsha at that time as her relative, and Shinde bcos Varsha had been transferred under his area and he will be questioned if anyone finds that she is not in the hospital.

its good that she is happy for Archana...but unfortunate that so much happened just because of her...of others and so much ruined.But i hope everything gets normal for Archana, Manav sakes...they are basically good at heart...It's just her guilt speaking that all of it happened bcos of her- that's not really the case. There were many people involved bcos of whom the matter worsened- Ajit, Savita, Manjusha and all.

Thank you Nikki...I hope we get another updates soon😊Hopefully...

nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: umayal

Dear Nikki  πŸ€—,

Wow, a Nice part ,a Nice feeling and rather than saying enjoyable,I would say warming, Heat touching one which gave a Final good feel on reading.Glad you liked it Umi!

You said it was less romantic and it may come in upcoming parts.But this was the most needed one, wished to see between them in my view. archu telling those words I trust you the most, it was my fault to misunderstand you and Manav hearing those words, Really the needed one for ARMAN.It was about time, I guess.

As you had said always and you  wanted to show, You finally showed it and did it.
Yes archu doesnt return because of evidence,First because of pure love and then mainly and cent percent due to understanding what a Man Manav is and was.

Actually this part was most needed as it had so many answers to the hooks you had put till now.
It started with varsha part and I thought we will come to know about varsha much, but a Pleasant surprise, the confession came and I just loved it.

Though still it was not ended with a open heart communication,Both told what they have to.
Archu telling him and making Manav Know what she felt,what is she doing and the most needed one, saying sorry for not trusting you, is what made my day.
Finally Manav heard those words, but Pappa, he is still not able to come over with it and fully believe.

But this togetherness is great. They finally on the path of togetherness just purely because of understanding,Love and Trust. I liked it. They have started their footsteps together and leaving footprints too, Just like on the seashore, I know they will leave more footprints on our hearts too by being together. We know you will give it Nikki.
 Like archu trusting Manav, we trust you a Lot. 😊.
Aww... thanks Umi! All of you make me emotional by saying such things.😳 And I loved your analysis above!
Their confession, Turmoil, emotional feelings ,all are fine.
Nice to read.
I may have talked so much about archu's confession or might be repeating the same, sorry to bore like that, but again this was one part I wished to see in original one also. There  was no such explicit scene in actual PR. for all that Manav went through, for all that He has done, for all the running he did behind her to prove himself, for all that chances he was not given, He deserve such a apology from archu.  But Nope, instead of that , instead of this understanding and apology, they brought Shravani in between and made the whole fiasco turned against Manav and showing him as Helpless one with no second thought for archu.Don't even get me started on the Shravani track! It was utter rubbish and spoiled the whole story to an extent.
The Cvs have spoiled it.
I admit I am a archu fan, and yes I too feel sorry for her, it was not her fault to misunderstand, as manav said, the circumstances was as such and that 15 days wouldn't got much trust, I understand her , but she should have given a chance and later an apology for not giving that.
So though being a fan of old archu,I admit that Manav deserve that apology from her for not giving a chance and for what he went through.Awww... you are as fair as always Umi!

Ok enough of actual PR, back to Nikki's one. Yours as always expected.ArMan stayed true to their nature. Felt sorry for archu too. she was so broken but this outburst will surely give her good ones is what I feel, soon she will feel strong with the Love and support of Manav.
But Nikki, Like actual archu, here too she put all the Blame on herself.I know she was a reason too. But pour soul, putting all blame on her. too heavy to carry on.Archu is so emotional na Umi, that is why! She will always look at her own mistakes first.. I guess that is why she needs Manav in her life.

You had great dialogues and symbolics everywhere in this part.Thankyou!
I like the dialogue of manav ' in real life, nothing 'ideal' happens anyway.', Exactly. and the way archu built her sand House, symbolically says that with this patience,love and affection she will one day built her own house of love too with the Love from the deshmukhs. she will surely get it with her efforts, she will get the trust of Manav, Love from him is always there, so just her part to be accomplished is his belief on her. and then the Love of deshmukhs too she will get. And ofcourse with Manav;s support as pillar is what send form the fence part.Yup! This time the sand-house shall stand!

Ok here ends the essay on the emotional part.

Then comes your naughtiest and the more likeable one.

Ofcourse the likeable part and the  person for it,
who could it be rather than the Entertainer Savita aai.⭐️⭐️

When you Hinted in the post to the member only,i was thinking what savita aai would do that will change the view, i was expecting, so when you said, archu reached home,I expected this tamasha from Savita aai only and she will give left and right to ajit.

But you naughty girlπŸ˜†, just like the Cvs promos, you scared first and hooked to read more.(I have the habit of reading line by line only,I wont jump), so when you said, she went to neighbors House and get the Key and went and ajit thinking archu was all alone,I was , oh god, what is this, I was expected something else.Haha! I scared you.. I scared you..!!!πŸ˜ƒ

But your execution was not like Cvs who say something in Promo and do something else in epiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
It was upright same and more than expected and fun.

So there came the Entertainer savita aai opening the door saying 'I am the owner of the house,where else I would be' πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† , Then asking how dare you behave like this with the daughter in Law of this house ...πŸ‘πŸΌ and phir her rocking performance and ajit's left,back, right, backfire,I loved it.

Hearing this behvaiour of savita aai really happy. Hmm...her hate for archu  is not so big when compared to some other things i think, especially ajit, so there is hope for archu that she can gain savita's aai's support. Though Savita aai was not ready to accept and support, at least in her mind if she feels so, Thats enough.Oh yes, Savita is not THAT bad.

The last unexpected date was also good.
So dharmesh jaipurwala is there to enrich Manav's finance. going to build a good Business deal, fine with it.Oh yeah, he is finally here and for good!πŸ˜‰

Then finally come to Know about Varsha, Though how she is going to get relieved from all this ,How Arman are going to get info about her and how it is going to be proceed, keeping aside all these ques,Just knowing that she was safe and with abhi is fine with me.

Thanks for a well written and Nicely narrated part.πŸ‘  πŸ‘  πŸ‘Welcome Umi and I loved your comments as always!
Enjoyed reading it and asusual pleasure is always Ours.

asusual couldn't stop the thinking why it has ended, eager to read more,
So again, here eagerly waiting for your Next part.😊Will try and update soon!

nikitagmc thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Minks--

@ Niki ... few surprises in store?? hmmm... yar, aise teasers mat do... now Ill have to wait one month for your update, and keep wondering ki aise kaun se surprises honge... No yaar, this time I'll update early, pakka!!!

Oh, btw I forgot to mention about Varsha in my last post.. I can so totally imagine Varsha trying her level best to make chappatis, and having those lovely arguments with Abhimanyu ... ahh, I can sooo see another cute lovely relationship building hopefully soon... yippie to that !!!πŸ˜ƒSo you figured it out eh? I won't say much at the moment, just let's see how it goes.πŸ˜‰

suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Nikita,😊
Finally I got the time to read your update and oh boy...what a treat!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
You keep giving us surprise after surprise and your plots keep getting better and better, full of suspense.😊
Loved, loved. loved this part!!!

You mentioned there being no romantic parts here, but I'm happy there weren't any. As you said, it wouldn't have fitted in.

The station scene...❀️
So tender yet there was this distance between them, a theme found throughout Arman scenes in this update.
Makes them seem more real.

Ajit's beating...what a delight and treat for me.
He deserved it and more.
Loved how Savita defended Archana yet tried in vain to make her think she still hated her.
Loved how the chawl ladies supported Savita. Shows they have accepted her as their own once more, after her abuse of Archana.
All that seems to be behind them now.

I also loved the late night talk Arman had, where she cleared up a few matters re her feelings for Manav.
I felt so happy for Manav that finally he feels/knows there is someone in his corner who will be there for him 100%, at all times.😊

Symbolism re Archana's sand house wasn't lost on me.πŸ˜‰
Also Manav offering a helping hand at the beach.
Both to build a fence to protect her house (he will protect her in life henceforth), as well as helping her get to her feet (he will help her in all aspects of her life too).

This is the beginning of their life together as one...in heart, soul, and spirit.
Archana's continued efforts to rebuild her sand house gave Manav the opportunity to understand her some more and therefore will help him to realise and acknowledge his love for her.😊
That is what I think, anyway.

The shocker for me...Varsha with Abhimanyu.😲
When I started reading your FF, all that stuff re Varsha and the drugs and Manav and the brothel had already passed, so I'm now getting to know the FF Varsha.
Thanks for the background re Shinde you gave us in your reply to Supriya.πŸ€—

I know it will be quite a journey getting to know Varsha.😊
This is a great twist to your story so far! Love it.

I loved the sense of intrigue and danger I felt when I read this part, as if I were looking at a movie!
Fantastic job Nikita.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Finally, I must say there's keen anticipation on my part for the upcoming Arman romantic scenes.πŸ˜‰
Do keep the sense of intrigue you gave us in this part as well Nikita.
The combination of both...intrigue and romance...makes for great reading!!!

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Niki for the wonderful update. 

Its so beautiful the way you are gradually bringing ArMan closer to each other. Its not like *Kaboom*, the truth is out and they make up. The slow growing trust and love strikes the right chord of your heart.

The romantic scenes of ArMan lacked description regarding physical proximity but their emotional connect was beautifully described through the beach scene.   

Ajit followed Archana till the tigress Savita's den. 😲 Interesting! Loved the tigress protecting the lamb. 

Last but not the least, Varsha track is getting so interesting. Whether its romance, drama, humour or thriller...you are a genius in story-telling. 

Waiting for the next update...hope its soon. 😳