Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Heres a dare to the entire GHSP team. Show us one track that is original and not lifted from a movie. In the last one month we have had Chupke Chupke, DDLJ and now from the looks of it Sholay as well! Really the creative team is anything but! Time to maybe call them the Uncreatives?????
loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@swan20, you are so right, but sometimes even that doesn't manage to work, the holidays are coming up and people will not bother to tune in to a show that doesnt give a crap about the viewers so what will they do then? Nothing but pack up and shut down and DD and GC pay the price, i guess 2nd times the charm
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Atleast now can Dev be arrested for pedophilia? And the rest of the family for Child marriage. Nandini cannot be older than 18. πŸ€”
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Geeta, Maan an alcoholic?  Did you mean workaholic? 
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay, Kind of got my answer reading the takes. 😊

Btw, Lovely title...Yeah, its very apt for the situation right now
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Pics Geets!!! thank you as always!!!!

Loved your analysis Geetu!!!!! But I hope you meant "workaholic" , not "alcoholic"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Bubba...I loved your analysis too buddy!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€— but they are platonic...haanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I will just talk about last 2 mins of the episode coz only that part was worth seeing after reading Tanu's update. 

I did not like the last 2 mins MaanEet scene either. How many times will Geet slap MSK, even though it is playfully. I dont like it. She hits him, slaps him, and acts all hyper quite often these days. Its getting quite irritating to see Geet doing these same things whenever MSK appears in front of her. If they get barely few minutes to interact through out the day, that too thanks to MSK who always makes an attempt to meet her, why not be nice to him instead of hitting and pushing him around. In short, I did not like the MaanEet scene I saw and yet that was only worth seeing in this full 25mins episode.

If they have shifted back to 5 days a week then why dish such crappy episodes to us. If DD is on break then show us Maan reminiscing SR moments too na. 

Anwesha_02 thumbnail
I don't know but there is something wrong offscreen really badly because one Moment they give us some excellent episodes where we can never complain and when their trains are back on track there is always a mishap and everything falls apart the next moment. Do they change creaitive teams every week.πŸ˜•
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
They arent CREATIVES anymore...They are Destructive   ...ruining there own beautiful creation and i hate it  πŸ˜”...

Maaneet Playing cupid for devini is the last thing on EARTH i want to see 😑... let them play cupid for  pammi and tejji...Adi and pinky...πŸ˜”

PS:..i kinda liked the last Maaneet scene πŸ˜†...Gurti in one frame  is enough to make me love it 😍