Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Maaneet hue GHSP se paraye! (Page 13)

geetfangeet Goldie
geetfangeet
geetfangeet

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I saw episode now , man what are cv's upto :-(   i want to throw that daba dev to ocean.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84jyoti06

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
@Jyo...how many times have we written down future plots for them? Have they implemented even one of them? Do you really think they will listen this time..Ermm...They do exactly what they want & we keep watching for Maneet and in the hope that things will improve...but in vain..Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07MurlalSanjanareddy84jyoti06

TSharan IF-Rockerz
TSharan
TSharan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I think it will b better for all to write down what u all want to see now rather than what all damages CVs r already doing...no use of reminding them the past ..just list down the future points ...

Maaneet r still together and we need a strong potential track around Maaneet so that they r not sidelined...so concentrate on that ...

For starters...I want Maaneet to remain together...no more separation. And we need to get them back in focus...they were sidelined in maha episode and from wha ti read today as well.Ouch  So the focal point should always be maaneet with other stories thrown in. The present track has good actors...each one of them is doing a good job.. ...comedy quotient is high and it is indeed good.

So CVs put Maaneet in the middle and let everything else be in the periphery...do not neglect maaneet else audience will surely get worked up as they are today

Edited by Anshu_A - 17 May 2011 at 12:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84jyoti06

Sanjanareddy84 Senior Member
Sanjanareddy84
Sanjanareddy84

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@ Live2laugh n geet

wt a post really i hope CV's should read all these posts n change their mind atleast nw

@ vasu

hiii

HOW DISGUISTING CAN YOU GET...YOU KILLED A GOD DAMN GOODSTORY. ..I agree star one focuses on love stories...but we are not some brainless, moral less morons. ...Thumbs Up

you are insulting every fan watching this serial...We don't love Maan and Geet just becoz they are good to look, but because of their characters...you have killed the entire character of the leadss

I still remember the promo for Geet before was aired...The promo with parents naming their new born Geet because she was someone different. If difference means letting aperson who did such abig crime walk free that too with her own sister...I don't think that it is something to proud off

CVs every crime does not deserve a second chance.
..A crime done with full awareness, acrime that could have killed a girl...OH STOP THIS RIDICULE... Their is a limit.

@ Red n Bold

really vasu evry wrd is true

n plzzz if u hv link 4 that first promo plzzz can u post that link here i didn't see that promo Unhappy

@ Geet,live2llaugh n Vasu

take a bowww ppl wt a posts yaar really gddd

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

21-07jyoti0649erFan

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I think it will b better for all to write down what u all want to see now rather than what all damages CVs r already doing...no use of reminding them the past ..just list down the future points ...

Maaneet r still together and we need a strong potential track around Maaneet so that they r not sidelined...so concentrate on that ...

Yea going in the past has no value..

Maaneet are together and we want more of Maaneet in more special way that is what we have to concentrate on..  and we want Maaneet in the focus and all other tracks like Devdini and TejiPammi in the side line with the fantastic comedy of Jmama lucky and Lachchi..

I think this track has very good potential of great entertainment..  love the comedy of J mama and Lucky and even Lachchi.. 

These track has very good collection of actors and every one is doing great job.. 

TSharanjyoti0649erFan

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
  get a plot revolving round maaneet and not maaaneet revolving round a plot...
is it called the circle of life or ur errors...dev comes round to fall for geet's sister...and you dip it in comedy the only problem is no one feeels like laughing...

amritsar characters are good teji pammi are good utlize them in the 22 mins instead of showing tom foolery involving dev nandini...

maan geet are the leads of the show atleast let them look and act like one

geet's attire and look is atrocious to be polite...how long have we been screaming to get her some decent clothes..even lacchi is comparatively neat...

abhhi ke liye itna hiii..hope you people concentrate on atleast one of the pointers

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84evasumiserialwatcher16jyoti06swan20

Arwenish IF-Dazzler
Arwenish
Arwenish

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

we are having maha loadshedding... damn electricity board...Angry

me didnt like at all Cretives twisted sence of humor... Demon Dev potrayed inocent girl of respected family errrmm as a Scarlet Women for his lust... Ouch

I just dont sometimes get humor commedians present in Sub-Continent... why it just revovles around insutling women...

Demon Dev while blaberring those words even did not realise for with which family he is living and in what disguise... Surely these creatives remain no stone unturn to shock us...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84serialwatcher16jyoti06swan20

vasuja Goldie
vasuja
vasuja

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
thanks Sanjana.

I really felt sick watching the episode...I couldn't enjoy Maan Geet romance...Their is major character assassination going on. They r proving something very very wrong as right...

The link of the old promo is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6m9QojYjuk

I am sure we are not watching the same serial.

Sanjanareddy84serialwatcher16jyoti06

Go to top