Devils Den - Maaneet hue GHSP se paraye! - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
  get a plot revolving round maaneet and not maaaneet revolving round a plot...
is it called the circle of life or ur errors...dev comes round to fall for geet's sister...and you dip it in comedy the only problem is no one feeels like laughing...

amritsar characters are good teji pammi are good utlize them in the 22 mins instead of showing tom foolery involving dev nandini...

maan geet are the leads of the show atleast let them look and act like one

geet's attire and look is atrocious to be polite...how long have we been screaming to get her some decent clothes..even lacchi is comparatively neat...

abhhi ke liye itna hiii..hope you people concentrate on atleast one of the pointers

we are having maha loadshedding... damn electricity board...😡

me didnt like at all Cretives twisted sence of humor... Demon Dev potrayed inocent girl of respected family errrmm as a Scarlet Women for his lust...

I just dont sometimes get humor commedians present in Sub-Continent... why it just revovles around insutling women...

Demon Dev while blaberring those words even did not realise for with which family he is living and in what disguise... Surely these creatives remain no stone unturn to shock us...

thanks Sanjana.

I really felt sick watching the episode...I couldn't enjoy Maan Geet romance...Their is major character assassination going on. They r proving something very very wrong as right...

The link of the old promo is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6m9QojYjuk

I am sure we are not watching the same serial.

copying and pasting from yesterday's den

This is a youth show, there is no place for babies here as you too realize, which is why you took the MC route. Please do not show any nonsense about her trying to conceive and not being able to conceive. It is too Kektaish. Your audience will not like it. Your audience likes light and funny stuff not heavy duty crying. I know Sameera's entry is the next track but it would be more interesting to see her as a business rival challenging MSK than as something else.  We would get to see the hot, angry Maan who is mean to her while being lover like to Geet. It would make for some really wonderful scenes between husband and wife and would work to strengthen their bond. I would love to see Geet as a tigress defending her husband and her turf 😉. We have seen Geet crying for so long, show us another side of her - a side where she is willing to stand up to a tyrant who is trying to bring down her husband. Sameera underestimates Geet and that becomes her biggest mistake because she does not know what this girl is capable of. Geet acts all innocent and keeps sabotaging her efforts behind her back. 😆 😆 😆 Maan knows what is going on and is laughing at Sameera too. Geet with her helpers pulls off the ultimate coup with Maan's help and gives Sameera her just desserts. This is something the audience will love to watch.

Rather than watching a sad Geet it will be more fun watching an enthusiastic Geet laughing with Maan, playing pranks on him and generally making him happy. This makes Sameera even more mad. People will also enjoy a smiling and prankster Geet more than a crying Geet.  Of course there will be some discord when Geet comes to know the truth but she will have the demand the truth from Maan rather than run away again (showing progress in their relationship 😃). Even that can be handled in a comic way in which Geet banishes Maan to the couch 🤣 🤣 and turns him completely despo to tell his side of the story. Ultimately he gets fed up, corners her and tells her the whole story. Then hubby-wifey make up and decide to face the problem together.
Originally posted by sun29

geet's attire and look is atrocious to be polite...how long have we been screaming to get her some decent clothes..even lacchi is comparatively neat...

Hey there Sun!!!! 🤗Agree with you on that. Geet needs change in attire...if CVs are short on money...the easiest solution I have is cut off the sleeves of her shirt atleast so that her arms can breathe atleast, put her duppatta back around her neck like the office track so it stops looking like a bedsheet...do I make any sense...i dunno😆😆😆

...I feel for DD who has to wear that in hot weather
Thanks guys.. Glad u liked it!
Oo richa i like what u wrote!

Hugsto all
Originally posted by Opti

Anwesha, I cant digest the whole mockery of Geet's struggle and pain.  They went with the Dev repentence track. We gritted and bore. They went the Geet forgiveness of Dev even at the cost of her marriage. We gritted some more and bore that too. Now if Maaneet help Dev get Geet's sister I think I'll lose my teeth. 
True Opti, how long can we just keep justifying and pacifying ourselves for all these for our sheer admiration and love for Maaneet.
The cvs of geet may be new but not viewers ,we cant change the impression of characters as they do
Jyo! after watching the last scene i highly doubt that con happened..
They are not even behaving  like a couple who made love last night..
No shyness,no touchy feeling nothin..
It looked like a same recycled lassi scene.. with no progression in their relationship.
And one more thing only geet is remembering all the moments..
It give u a feelin that whatever happened was in her dreams and she is just blushin by the idea
of " doin" it..They have not done it..
Edited by 21-07 - 12 years ago
The cvs of geet may be new but not viewers ,we cant change the impression of characters which is in our mind as they do in story