Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
One thing for sure from today's episode that Dev-Nandini track is going to be in full blown in coming few episodes..  While Maaneet will have little snuggling and stolen moments and may be night visitations and jump from the windows..

Even after the CON Geet still pushing Maan away.. where as after a CON..  Geet should be wanting to be with her Maan no matter what...

Looking at Kitchen scene today... there was no difference in Geet's behavior..  So that is some kind of lame scene if CON is supposed to have happen.  and the way she hits Maan is getting irritated now... c'mon girl if you had your CON you wouldn't hit but you would want the touch or your husband..   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am sorry but I just felt like laughing at Nandini's walk in Dev's room with her head covered...  It looked so fake and funny.  Nandini looks good in angry scenes but romantic... oh rab rahem karo...

Sameer is great with his facial expressions...

at least Jugnumama and Lucky comes out with some genuine comedy..

Loved the way they show the perceptiveness of Maan...  He never misses a thing,,

loved the initial scene Geet thinking about her special time with Maan and also her talk with Nandini where she described her own experience..

Loved the dialogue where she says and even your breath ask permission from him to breath..  that was lovely

Well I am not going to comments or find faults with Dev's character and the way he is acting and feeling as the story line is going in that direction and in the story Dev has been forgiven... made a good man...  a free man...  His sordid past has been wiped out...  So now he is new man...  new character... he can have romance and a feelings for a girl..  It is nothing anyone can do about it..

So let's see as in precap if Geet over hears Dev or not and yes then if she would asks Dev what was all that about or remembers Maan's words and concludes..  or goes and tells Maan and Mann concludes..

Other then that a filler episode..

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jhanu, no breaking doodh piny wala bachas, doodh ka daanth na! 🀣

Love ur take, even Im aag baboola today! 😑
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jhan....wonderful write-up...πŸ‘πŸΌ...the CV's are on a self destruction path...if they continue like this the show is doomed..
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

Anwesha, I cant digest the whole mockery of Geet's struggle and pain.  They went with the Dev repentence track. We gritted and bore. They went the Geet forgiveness of Dev even at the cost of her marriage. We gritted some more and bore that too. Now if Maaneet help Dev get Geet's sister I think I'll lose my teeth. 

Opti I lost my teeth with everything, I just watch the show sometimes because everything about her struggle and pain was crushed down the bin. I don't look at the same Geet anymore, she is just the bubbly one who loves MSK and her family that's it. I just see the Old Geet in my Mirror everyday.They are testing everyone's patience as to hwo much nonsense can we talk, we crib but we still take it.
Edited by Anwesha_02 - 12 years ago
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 21-07

Anwesha, sorry, I have edited the post..But this is not the first time they have messed up everything..
still we were supporting it..But now it has gone beyond crap..
and the main thing is they never learn from their mistakes..

Wahi toh They won't learn and we will keep on bashing our heads so if you've lost patience na Just leave it. Trust me you will have Shaanti😳and no need to say Sorry Dear I don't blame you for your response.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Opti and Anvesha, hugs to both of u!  I feel the same!

Eva, love ur  take!

@All, I will come back in a bit!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Jhan and Geets...calm down puttars!!!!! Too much anger not good for your healthπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lucky: tho doodh shoodh lassi maglaye  aap keliye..heyji...πŸ˜ƒ
Ladka: Please formality mat kijiye...😊
Jugunu: Puttar gabrane ki koi gal nahi hey... tusi hukkum kar ki tu kya piyega...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ithar har chees ka idhzaam hey...🀣🀣
Pammi: Mamaji chaai...😲
Jugunu: he he Puttar mazak kar rahee hey...🀣🀣🀣
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Eva...I loved your balanced take beause that's what we need to to...move on. In Dev's case...the past is totally wiped out... Considering and assuming CON happened on Saturday...Geet should not be behaving the way she did today...so am more confused and why is it only Geet thinking about those moments???? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Edited by Anshu_A - 12 years ago
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awww  nandini should give up a really nice guy for a fraud like dev thanks to geet and maan.

That is cool. πŸ˜ ( Actually maybe that guy is not as nice as dev) 

kavita said once, lo chali main, apne devar ki baaraat lekar, lo chali main πŸ˜  πŸ˜‘  πŸ˜  πŸ˜‘
Edited by serialwatcher16 - 12 years ago