Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

21-07 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Usha I m replying abt ur previous den ka question..
Geet is not goin to give any dose to dev..
atleast the new spoilers are statin that..
Her expressions are like a worried kid- hey babaji! ab mere pyare devar Dev ka kya hoga..πŸ₯±
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is definitely not the original idea of Geet - this is now just a 30 minute time pass show and PH and channel don't care since they are still getting their money's worth.

The original Geet was supposed to be a unique love story - a love that was so deep and all-consuming. The two main leads were supposed to be flawed, each had a dark side and a even darker past - something they would both resent and clash bitterly about but their love would always bring them back together against all odds and against all norms of the society...This is what infused our imagination, filled us with fantasies and brought us to the point of insane obsession with the show.

Instead now we have this pasty hero and heroine - just so cute cute. Damn it! πŸ˜‘ It is over for me.
loveableangel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
the thing is, i started to like dev because he seemed to be truly repenting, that and i just figured out he used to play krishna in kahani ghar gha ki and i loved him there so i couldn't hate him regardless od his character, but what he did today was foul and if geet helps him then she deserved what she got in the begining it is not her family at fault it is hers because she is a fool who cannot see right from wrong, yes dev may like her but his ways of showing it are wrong and if a person cant see that then like i said they are a fool.
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a waste of something that started out really wellπŸ˜”...I don't think the Cvs have enough spades to dig...looks like they want more!😑
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
For the first time the last five minutes of Maaneet did not gladden my heart because by then I was fuming at the audacity of showing us such utter crap in the name of a new love story.If Geet and Maan do not put a stop this atrocity and instead lend their helping hands, their charm would certainly be dimmed if not totally gone.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey everyone...

Well, I love the analysis u guys do, I do read the first few pages for it 😊

Now, Someone plz explain whats goin wrong with the show... I dont feel like watching it... It looks stale  .. I just want to know if its only me...Or U guys too are unhappy...πŸ˜•
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dev's attempts to get rid of the alliance for Nandini were so sick. Barry i'm shocked that you came up with such lines...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...CV's did you really think we will find this funny...πŸ€”

And how on earth are Maan & Geet going to convince Beeji that Dev is a good guy for Nandini. All this is just making me sick...🀒...The CVs know the viewers will continue watching any crap they throw our way till they keep giving us a daily dose of Maaneet romance...its our fault i guess...
Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Shrads for title!πŸ€—
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
okay..here's my take..

plz do read..
Hey everyone..

Am i seeing what you're seeing?
Because I'm not seeing what I was supposed to have been seeing..you see what I mean?
No..
Let me tell you today

Of course, it's no big surprise to tell you that I love Maneet.
I love seeing them together, exchanging convos, sweet nothings, non-sense and hugs, touches, eye-locks..even anger- even if it's argument- they are together.

They being the jaan of the show- literally-and we get what? 3 minutes of maneet.
Yes, we get it DD is unwell and i really hope she gets well soon but buddies! It's time to MOVE the story now.

Let's see where we are now,shall we?

Maan came and wooed Geet.
Maan and Geet spend stolen moments together
Maan(aka Dev) is allowed to stay and earn Geet's love. While MAAN(original version) wants Dev to do it so that he can win trust of family

Enter Nandini
Nice character, a bit dumb, but very realistic in her words- seeing Karwa chauth as just a ritual; being apprehensive about her marriage; not wanting to marry so soon- a normal teenage girl

Dev starts falling for any girl unmarried- therefore, Dev falls for nandu
Nandu also wil develop feelings for Dev
Nandu will come to know truth
Showdown between Dev and Maneet vs entire family

Then, maneet move to delhi
Then what?

I really hope there's a strong story because this one is a plot. not a story.
I thought the entire point of having a screenplay and story writer was to build a story and go along with it..think till it reaches a conclusion that does justice to all characters and satisfies the TRP bringing audience.
This is just one of the plots we are going through.. the purpose of the plot is pretty much fulfilled, this is being dragged now and i hope it is crisply wrapped up so that Delhi track is brought back.

Now- I don't know how many will agree but we need to see 10 minutes of Maneet at least with 5 minutes of 2 sidey roles..NOT VICE VERSA!
maan and Geet are a couple- a married couple - they need to consummate with style because they are maan and geet- they need to ACT like a married couple.
Back home, if maan is the business tycoon ALA mills and boons style- he NEEDS to get that image back- he can still be stylish with a kind heart and affectionate behaviour- but he NEEDS TO WORK!
What's more- Geet and Maan have to have a conversation about what she wants to do in life..how about maan advising her to get an education?
How about Geet working?

OR how about in the process of creating a future together- past relationships are opened up?

If NT comes back..as I hope she should now- let her try and befriend Geet now..LEt her act all nice..and let Geet- being the kind hearted girl that she is..we could have NT trying to wiggle her way back into the mansion and creating problems.

OR- we could simply have Maan being an workaholic OR geet wanting to open a school for kids and spending more time there- maan joining her sometimes, but both of them kind of getting annoyed with the less attention the other or either is getting..(maan as workaholic, Geet as working with kids)

Just give them a gripping STORY for God's sake!
Think a bit- I'm sure the audience doesn't want random events linked up to nothing- leading to nothing but more moments like that- please don't make this an absurd love story!

That said- 

I did like the maneet scene today- the picking up and back hugs are ADORABLE!
So were the dialogues- v cute..LOL
chachi..hahaha

I like Samir..I REALLY LOVE is acting..but seriously- the show is about maneet- I hope DD gets well soon- for her- we'll suffer this torture..only for her!

It's another chance..to pick up pace..to make the swift,crisp journey that has won so many hearts that they refuse to leave the show in the hopes that it will get better

Please don't get me wrong, I LOVE the show still- because of what it was..not because of what it is now..and can you believe it- we have SO many memories and imprints of scenes of this divine couple that it still makes us hold on..
😳

Anyway..back to the epi update
Nandini's char has a lot of potential...why can't she be the girl who wants to study and not get married? even to Dev? why can't she want to study more and we see Dev as her bf..but wanting to protect her rather than uh..doing her?
just think a bit and there are so many things that can be done...not to make this track a rip-off of maneet scenes

Jugnu and Lucky are the only awesome people left i feel...i LOVE them

HAHA
Daman ban gaya chaman..omg!!
I call those people chaman- who're being silly..but mamaee is just awesome!

the guy was okay..he didn't really do much did he? I guess he'll be packed off?
LOL

I also LOVED the scene when Geet was about to fall of the bed..so CUTE!πŸ˜†

Anyway -there's not anything much to discuss except i hope we all see Delhi back again pretty soon..missing maan's head soo much and Geet's normal clothes!
😳

That's all
Barry- *jhapkisses*

Love to all..
Edited by geet.a - 12 years ago
21-07 thumbnail
Comin to the last scene, wow! kya scene tha..they are the couple who made love last night.
Do u even get a inch of feeling that they did CON last night? Noshyness, no blushing nothin at all..
they enjoy being Nursery kids playing slap..slap..
Instaed of their* Adventure* in jungle they are more worried abt dev ka* adventure*
Waah jee waah!! great!! Well I dont have words for today's episode..great goin..keep up the good work plz..
your show will get highest of trp's
.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘