Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Usse kisi tara iss ghar se bahar nikaliye... (Page 4)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Thanks guys for ur comments... i rarely post... n it feels nice to see all ur support Hug

You are welcome dear.Hug This means you need to keep making more because we loved it!!Big smile

Sheemu..i  used to write a lot in the earlier days.. but the SGP timings and my office timings dun match..so i miss out on the epi...n then i dun hv energy to watch it on YT... have to wait for omnis..Ouch

Awww bless you. I also have to wait till I go home after work to watch it and sometimes its no use making a post so late because the forum becomes THANDA in the evening (UK time). Thankyou for the post today, its nice to know how the episode was and I will definitely watch it later when I fiish work, but keep making them whenever you can.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAshisYusBee

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

Thanks guys for ur comments... i rarely post... n it feels nice to see all ur support Hug

Oya Tanupie Zyada Jhappis Mat Dalo...We dont comment we Just come to chat/Leg Pulling each other here...Tumhari post toh ek Zaria Hai Bas Wink LOLLOLLOL 

Moi Just Joking Embarrassed nd BTW Do Keep Posting Posts like these other than ur News wala posts LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evamjtruelegendYusBeeAshis

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Oya Tanupie Zyada Jhappis Mat Dalo...We dont comment we Just come to chat/Leg Pulling each other here...Tumhari post toh ek Zaria Hai Bas Wink LOLLOLLOL 

Moi Just Joking Embarrassed nd BTW Do Keep Posting Posts like these other than ur News wala posts LOL

Tanu wonderful post... Keep writing ... 

Armu4evamjtruelegendYusBeeAshis

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
@Sheemu.Hug. i can guess... it is day time at ur place na... so u must be busy with work..!! Hope u have a easy time at work..!!

@Rubalwa... ..i know.. tumhe posts ki kya zarurat... tumhe to bas mauka chahiye.. tang khichai ka... btw...have to say..today ur on the best of ur behaviour... i din catch ya... being 'Mr. CLOWN' in the threads atleast i visited... what a shocker.. WackoROFL

@Nets... Thanks again.. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendYusBeeiViewsAshisGurpreetD

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post Di n very well writtenClap...Love the first scene where BM n dadiji try to console suhana but i hate last scene where ishaan asked BM n RB ki shashikala ko is ghar se likal doCryCryit was heart wrenching if we are feeling so bad than think what will be suhana's condition poor gal feeling really bad for her...itz really painful for any girl when her husband didn't recognize her  behaving so strangely with her n ask her leave the house where will she go damitAngry...there was a time when ishaan used to stare suhana n she gets irritated by ths n now is the time where suhana is waiting for ishaan to look at her atleast once or call her name but no hez completing ignoring herCry

Armu4evaKeenu.GmjtruelegendYusBee

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I m out of words since everyone wrote everything LOL! but still wanted to write something haha! apart frm jus agreed with you totally, tht will look bad Wink
firstly Tanudi wonderful post! beautifully written, i think you made post about ur views after long time, apart from the khabris post! Believe me, you should do this more often since you are awesome in depicting your thoughts in post! Thumbs Up
Secondly, about the post i felt it for suhana, how those words from ishaan's mouth would have pinched her and hurted her! but I do feel tht she is chapking too much with ishaan, anyone will feel irritated na, ishaan is not wrong at all when he said tht either.. its jus us we knw the actual story [do i make sense Confused] But no matter whts illogical or whatsoever, I m loving this beautiful besharmi of suhana line maroying her hubby LOL! you go girl! Clap

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 17 May 2011 at 11:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramArmu4evamjtruelegendYusBeeAshis

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
@aneesha... wow.. very well written... esp this bit..!!

there was a time when ishaan used to stare suhana n she gets irritated by ths n now is the time where suhana is waiting for ishaan to look at her atleast once or call her name but no hez completing ignoring her
and indeed..such is the circle of life...that the person Ishaan used to stare for endlessly...and want as his own in life... is the very same person.. whom he gets irritated with when she stares at him and wants her out of his home n his life..!! Ironic  isnt it Unhappy but felt really sad for Suhana!

@keenu ... aww dear...i miss writing myself.. but kya karein.. na SGP ka time change hoga.. na mere office ka Cry And yeh.. keeping all logic aside...at times its funny to see the whole ...

But no matter whts illogical or whatsoever, I m loving this beautiful besharmi of suhana line maroying her hubby LOL!

Edited by Armu4eva - 18 May 2011 at 3:02am

Keenu.GmjtruelegendAshis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Bus Manju Aunty is needed now to add the tadka over this beautiful baysharmee!!!

Armu4evamjtruelegendAshis

Go to top