Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Usse kisi tara iss ghar se bahar nikaliye... (Page 3)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsi

Tanu ur Sholey connection never ends...Embarrassed
i know.. LOL

ramsi Groupbie
ramsi
ramsi

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

[QUOTE=ramsi]

Tanu ur Sholey connection never ends...Embarrassed
i know.. LOL

i think i should have to watch sholey again..
becoz i wont even remember some of the scenes...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaYusBee

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
OMG...i totally forgot...

superb post tanu di loved it...Smile

to whatever i saw today..it was an ok episode..no complaints..(as if iam going to complain...LOL)
looking forward to tomrs episode...seems fun...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAshisYusBee

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Oh wow Tanu, how nicely you've written.Clap Well done!!
I am still at work so I haven't seen the episode yet Ouchbut I am looking forward to watching it when I go home.

Armu4evaAshisYusBee

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

Beautifully written Tanu di!TongueIt was indeed very sad..the way Suhana's expressions changed!..Its so bad to see your loved ones ignoring you completely!Ouch

Anyhow..I am copying and pasting my views hereLOL
I somehow liked everything in the show today!SmileIt was not a bore..except one or two small parts..

Things which I liked:

Badi Ma-Suhana talk-Ohh god!This was needed much before..but der aaye durust aayeLOL..I really liked the heart to heart talk between BM-Suhana-Dadi and all the three actors did it extremely well!ClapSupriya ji-Ragini is never a let down..I really liked the scene where Suhana says more than Ishaan,she is angry because she misses her roomLOL..and then when BM says sirf room ke liye iritation..and Suhana responds like..toh aap kuch aur samjhi hai..that particular scene was ClapIMO..Ragini immediately gave a blanked look and then made her voice a bit husky like small children do when they get caught saying a lieLOLand Supriya ji rolled her eyes..it was too good!

I liked the other scenes as well..Nothing FAB in it..but still..more than chalta hai types..

I really liked the last scene..where Ishaan says why is Suhana lighting off the lamps like Jaya Bhaduri in SholayLOL..and then the flashback sequence...the background music was MINDBLOWING!Tongue...

But one thing,I actually dont at all agree with what Badi Ma said to RB...I dont at all feel Ishaan is feeling irritated by Suhana's presence because he is slowly falling in love with her...Ishaan is feeling irritated because he cant just digest the fact that why is a married woman actually trying to flirt with him..he might take this flirting thing in a different sense and question Suhana's morals too!..I dont know why did they actually tell that Shashikala talwar is a married woman first oif allConfused

Shruti Bapna-I am really liking her acting!TongueShe is like a perfect psycho onscreen!Clap

Things I didnt like-

Permanent place for chichorapanti's child-IleshLOL..Somehow when I started seeing the scene where he says Ishaan tu sach mein jaanna chahta hai tu kya bhool gaya hai...I came to know..he is going to talk nonsenseLOL

Disha's prediction ki woh wali GOOD NEWS abhi nahi..lekin bahut jald hi!ConfusedConfusedDisha can actually predict kab woh maa banne wali hai?Confusedand Deepak telling..abhi toh Dhamaka hone wana hai!!!ConfusedLOL

Raunak's story-I really cant get the head and tail of it.I know why is Pia after raunak but couldnt understand who actually tried to commit suicide?Pia's husband or raunak?ConfusedAnd it looks so wierd in a show like SGP..its like a snippet of Aaht in between SGPLOL

Ohkk..I am done for today!LOL

Very nice Shaunak babu. ClapAfter readng your post, I want to watch it now but I can't because I am still at work! Stupid work!Angry

Armu4evaAshisYusBee

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Thanks guys for ur comments... i rarely post... n it feels nice to see all ur support Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendYusBeeAshisGurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Thanks guys for ur comments... i rarely post... n it feels nice to see all ur support Hug

You are welcome dear.Hug This means you need to keep making more because we loved it!!Big smile

Armu4evaAshisYusBee

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

You are welcome dear.Hug This means you need to keep making more because we loved it!!Big smile

Sheemu..i  used to write a lot in the earlier days.. but the SGP timings and my office timings dun match..so i miss out on the epi...n then i dun hv energy to watch it on YT... have to wait for omnis..Ouch

mjtruelegendYusBeeAshis

Go to top