Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Usse kisi tara iss ghar se bahar nikaliye... (Page 2)

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
It is really painful when Ishaan closed the window seeing suhana.. The guy who just wants to see her face, is not even looking at her and also closing the window.. Just heart wrenching ..

Ishaan telling BM to send disha 's friend as soon as possible, that too when suhana is hearing.. so sad, no women would bear that words..

Just see the difference the person who didn't sleep happily when suhana tol him that she will leave the house after meeti fancy competition.. Now the same ishaan asking her to leave the house as soon as possible.. It is really heart touching...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva111192Ashis

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
@shounak...when guest come...i lock my cupboards...close my door...hide my laptop and put password for computer...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Ashis

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

111192AshisShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@shounak...when guest come...i lock my cupboards...close my door...hide my laptop and put password for computer...LOL

ROFLSame here!LOLEspecially when kids come...I switch off all the lights and tell bhoot hain is room mein...no baccha dares to come there!ROFL

i just had guests today at home...i was maximum downstairs with them...and never allowed them to come upstairs...kept playing something with them...LOLLOL

111192YusBeeAshis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Tanu, good to read your post after quite sometimes. haven't seen the episode yet, sounds interesting, Suhana/Ragini,s smile is winning half the TRP,s alone if not the full!! I can imagine it without seeing it, she is truly blessed with something special which is only given to young children , smile which can even melt an iron heart!! But because Ishaan,s heart is in his brains now so he can't feel anything yet, but bakray ke maa kab tak khair manaiy gee, if Ishaan can melt Suhana,s heart then Suhana could do that again and again. This new sensible Suhana who is behaving well according to the situation is a treat to watch, she cant get angry so she is using her best weapon wisely , her Smile, nothing else.
I agree again BM got it wrong just like Sona thing, it's irritation then anything else at the moment with Ishaan, they have raised Ishaan to respect women, he wouldn't dream to flirt back to any girl forget about a married one.

Edited by venture - 17 May 2011 at 9:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramArmu4evaAshisMonu-SunNaaYusBee

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Tanu, good to read your post after quite sometimes. haven't seen the episode yet, sounds interesting, Suhana/Ragini,s smile is winning half the TRP,s alone if not the full!! I can imagine it without seeing it, she is truly blessed with something special which is only given to young children , smile which can even melt an iron heart!! But because Ishaan,s heart is in his brains now so he can't feel anything yet, but bakray ke maa kab tak khair manaiy gee, if Ishaan can melt Suhana,s heart then Suhana could do that again and again. This new sensible Suhana who is behaving well according to the situation is a treat to watch, she can get angry so she is using her best weapon wisely , her Smile, nothing else.
I agree again BM got it wrong just like Sona thing, it's irritation then anything else at the moment with Ishaan, they have raised Ishaan to respect women, he wouldn't dream to flirt back to any girl forget about a married one.

Sheems.. well said.. she truly has such a beautiful and innocent smile Embarrassed

YusBeeAshis

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Oh TanuPie...Ur writing Skills are Good,EhWink...Better than MineLOL

Will comment after my Break Ouch LOL

Armu4evaAshis

ramsi Groupbie
ramsi
ramsi

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
nicely written Tanu...
i loved it when suhaana looks ishaan with that smile..without anyword she said everything...
when i saw that i feel like it has lots of meaning,love,sad,lonelyness,happy,caring everything...
butCry
poor suhaanaCry
i feel so sad for her..

Tanu ur Sholey connection never ends...Embarrassed

Armu4evaAshis

Go to top