May 17th, 2011 Written Update (Page 8)

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by jpalagrawal

Guys

You know what was super cute too. I just saw it on TV, was how Guddu and RJ were talking to each other in the hospital

He wakes up, she lectures him. She tells him to sit  in the wheelchair and that he always makes a big deal out of small things (such a wife moment).

Then he says he wont talk to her, but then in 5 seconds tells her that he is not going to her house.

Sooo cute.

LOL these are the little moments that make GR worth watchingLOL

I finally got to watching the epi as well and firstly Himanshoo did a fabulous job of portraying Guddu after he woke up in the hospital...the weakness/hoarseness in his voice...but the stubbornness intact beneath it allLOL...so Guddu-like...and I really cracked up at Runjhun rolling her eyes at his stubbornness to the point of being dumbLOL

The other adorable bits were all the ones with Runjhun trying to feed him food/medicine...each time he'd smack her hand away and then she'd just as steadfastly come back...this woman is immovable like a rockLOL...and it's hilarious that Guddu HAS to give in every time no matter how much he'll try to resist...this is the basis of their relationship reiterated in all these moments again...most hilarious bit...when Guddu deliberately moves his feet out of the blanket againLOL...the look Runjhun gives him there before leaving...LOLLL...I love these silent clash of wills b/w them.

The other notable moment from the epi for me was Kukkan's convos with Guddu and Runjhun respectively...he said just enough to give them both food for thought...not going overboard with preaching them into agreeing with his viewpoint but pointing out just the things to make them think...in Guddu's case, telling him that he's never allowed any injustice to happen...and him pushing Runjhun away won't make her stop taking care of him...and in Runjhun's case, telling her that no matter how tough Guddu looks from the outside, inside he is soft as a marshmallowLOL

Nureat, there are so many subleties in each episode, it is amazing how each post brings out a new perspective!  Great post!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001LoveGudduWafahbhavni88bee5InfofanAreYaar

Dhanujp Senior Member
Dhanujp
Dhanujp

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

I just saw today's episode again and notice that in the pre cap Runjhun is wearing the same jewelry what they showed in the promo where Runjhun says "more days are left, & I will change you"

Hoping to see nice scenes from Guddu & Runjhun soon :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001bhavni88Infofan

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Loved today episode will comment tomorrow at work were I have Internet.

I was smiling reading everyone's comments I was like I wrote them.

Ps Rani I had to laugh so hard when I read your comment about watching and typing.

I was watching and writing on a piece of paper.

Ps Wafah Zee should take translation lessons from you.

See you guys tomorrow.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007bhavni88Wafahbee5Infofan

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
LOL Bee you can have Kukkan...or you all can fight over him...I'm content watching from a far...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007LoveGuddubee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
^^ Not just kukkan, just bcos of my seniority here, I will have Kukkan, Guddu and Runjhun as well WinkLOL ..
...oh! Amma also ...
..why just Amma, I will have all of them - Mahadevi, Jaboo, Rajju, Mittho, Vishnu, Kalsanwali, Bantu, Billo, Diamond, Babli, Tipi, Tillu, Lata, Dinanath, everyone! LOL
They are all  mine 1st, and then your turns come ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddugardes

Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
LOL Why don't you just lay claim to all of Bhagonwali...?LOL

I don't mind...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007LoveGuddugardesbee5

kaurp07 Groupbie
kaurp07
kaurp07

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

I don't mind...

Speak for yourself, I totally mind!  At least spare Guddu, he's the only one I want! Big smile

LoveGuddugardes

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

I don't mind...

LOLYou mean include the CVs, the technical team, producers, actors .. everyone, right? LOLTongue
Actually I wanted to write that previously itself .. but phir socha itna greedy hona accha hai kya ...
but since you don't mind... I don't mind at all Tongue
Toh phir tayy hai - Entire Bhagonwali is mine .. all are mine LOLROFL

Edited by bee5 - 17 May 2011 at 11:59pm

gardesOmaRamdass

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index