Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 17th, 2011 Written Update (Page 3)

Prabhkallu Goldie
Prabhkallu
Prabhkallu

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the great update, Wafah. Smile
Today's episode sweet one where runjhun took care of Guddu..
Boy.. Guddu was really mad.. at his own caring wife.. Tsk tsk.. such a subborn men...

Kukkan is such a sweetheart! Loves this guy for being so supportive! ATongue
Can't wait for tmr.. wonder what, how gonna happen!

Edited by Prabhkallu - 17 May 2011 at 10:46am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeedabellaLoveGudduGauri22WafahOmaRamdass

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update ! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wafah

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
thnx for the lovely update loved it :)

Wafah

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
thank you so much..for ur update

Wafah

Julie0001 Goldie
Julie0001
Julie0001

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Fantastic as always Wafah! You rule. Thank you

I have to think about it more

EDIT: I did not expect RJ to be SO angry still at Guddu. I expected more softening in her.

Today I felt as I watched this that they have a looong way to go in understanding each other. That is fine and that is what is realistic. I want to see the slow unfolding of their story

I was very surprised that RJ was not more emotional. I did see the joy for a second when she found out that he was alive, but no spontaneous desire to touch him and to reach out to him.

I was surprised by her anger.  It is true that she does not know what happened with Guddu and the girl and that he pushed the girl away at the end. But I was surprised at her anger. But RJ has lots of pride too and that showed today. I like that.  Not something that you see too much in the serials. She has fallen back into her shell

Guddu becomes a loud baby when he is hurt and that was evident.

Question, I cannot tell, does Guddu know that she is angry about the bar-dancer?

Edited by jpalagrawal - 17 May 2011 at 11:58am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeerani2007edabellaLoveGudduPrabhkalluWafahOmaRamdassbee5

azuria Goldie
azuria
azuria

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Hello
I got hooked on BBAT in dec. been following it like a kid after candy. I have been following the discussion you have, very good and intelligent and intresting comments.
I saw todays epi twice. Some how I thought that G would not remember  his anger at R. I was wrong. You all have already said the important things. Kukkan being the guy with heart and brains.Jabboo at least feeling bad at his behaviour. He did not like when R handed ver the katori to K insted of him. The Carom game was a superb idia,

Thank you wafa about the update. I love to read it even when I have seen the episode.
Wish good health to G .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluLoveGudduWafahOmaRamdass

uzee Senior Member
uzee
uzee

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jpalagrawal

Fantastic as always Wafah! You rule. Thank you

I have to think about it more

EDIT: I did not expect RJ to be SO angry still at Guddu. I expected more softening in her.

Today I felt as I watched this that they have a looong way to go in understanding each other. That is fine and that is what is realistic. I want to see the slow unfolding of their story

I was very surprised that RJ was not more emotional. I did see the joy for a second when she found out that he was alive, but no spontaneous desire to touch him and to reach out to him.
Runjhun is not very spontaneous...and definitely not when it comes to touching and guddu...so I thought the relief in her face said it all, and the fact  that she didn't pull her hand away...

I was surprised by her anger.  It is true that she does not know what happened with Guddu and the girl and that he pushed the girl away at the end. But I was surprised at her anger. But RJ has lots of pride too and that showed today. I like that.  Not something that you see to much in the serials. She has fallen back into her shell
guddu is always telling her that she is ziddi (stubborn)

Guddu becomes a loud baby when he is hurt and that was evident.

Question, I cannot tell, does Guddu know that she is angry about the bar-dancer?
I'm pretty sure that he knows that she is angry about the drinking/bar-dancer...cuz that night, that was what ignited the entire fight...and kukkan mentions it today too...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluJulie0001edabella

sanjananrvkr Senior Member
sanjananrvkr
sanjananrvkr

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. appreciate it.

Wafah

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index