Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 335: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 4)

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalkanwar

Thanks BB!
Dutta Bhau has started pighlofying real soon nowadays!!! Was expecting some more fireworks from him...

Are we in for a love triangle for Baaji by any chance... What with Madhu coming back to the frame now and Roops suddenly starting on her secret rendezvous to Baaji's room again?!!

Am itching to find out how the whole thing with Sanjayrao, Damodar and NS  is going to unravel nowSmile

Thank you dear Embarrassed Yes, with Madhu coming back and Roops wanting to be friends again, we can all smell a tough time for him na LOLLOL Bechara! pehle hi Naku and Dutta kam the kya jo ab ye do do aur ladkiyan! ROFLROFLROFLROFL Baji knows how to juggle all his loves LOL Oh yes, the mystery behind the NS and Damodar connection is very exciting and this Sanjayrao what is he going to reveal to Dutta now?Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moontidemnx12-Carrie-

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mozart66

Oooh!! the story is becoming more gripping now! eagerly awaiting the next episode!

Thank you so much dear!  Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-Carrie-

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Thanks BB..Smile

Roops getting khana to baji..would like to see their interactions more..and Baji's LS off course..
Big smile
'tune aaj tak meri kaunsi baat suni hain..' how true..LOL
nakku always does what she strongly believes in..but everything at the end of the day for dutta's good ..loved the scene between them..as to how dutta calms down and nakku reminding him about madhu..so is madhu coming back to PN?
good that nakku did not speak about NS at this moment..which would have made dutta again flare up..as dutta will never
believe her without proof, nakku has to wait for that right time to tell dutta..the right time when some things at least will come in front of dutta by itself..and I feel that is what is happening now by damodar's name coming up..hope his letter too reveals more of all these..
finally,why do baji get most of the calls during their eating time? ConfusedLOL

Yes, i too think that telling him about Nana over and over again without any proof is not going to help because he is inherently so stubborn that the more you tell him something the more he is unlikely to believe and blow his top. It is better to show him proof, even if the whole world knows by then. LOL ROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-Moontidemnx12-Carrie-

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brvr

This is like a thriller nd the build up is fantastic.  Wow!  too good.  Baji again in a catch22 situation nd i pity that guy.  Thank u BB for another dhansu episodeSmile.   

Baji bechara is always in catch22 situation only. I really like him more than D and N also LOLLOL

Moontidemnx12-Carrie-

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Episode Review for Today:
The Tasha conversation was nice, Dutta being angry with Naku was not new in general, but the way the scene played out was very nice, because Naku kept him talking as opposed to him just bottling up his emotions...she let him vent and then brilliantly brought in Madhu's topic back to the fore.
So is Madhu coming back?
Does Baaji get to be the focal point for a love triangle here?
Baaji's introspection was also nice and I hope he talks to Naku as the precap indicates. Baaji has always been a good listener, so in that sense, he will see reason I feel.
One other question thats intriguing me, is like Naku worked out that there is a letter left to read, will the Gadha use his brains and read it first? Hopefully, it didnt get lost in PN LOLLOL

Roops - not to sure yet if she will make a good pair with Baaji...but I will let the story run its course before I pass a judgement on that.

I really have to say, that the episode felt very real, cause of the liberal use of flashbacks LOL!!!!

@red: looks like she is coming back. I completely agree with you how Naku kept him talking and also how this time he didn't walk off in anger. He walked off from the hall when he was angry and came back, thankfully not drunk ROFL and also spoke to her venting it out! It is a good sign. Shows how he has mellowed down in the relationship
Yes, I am wondering where they will find that letter ROFLROFLROFL Didn't he chuck it out!? LOL 

mnx12-Carrie-

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shashi-roops

I had always enjoyed ROOPS and BAJI PAIR. Madhu can be good friend of Baji. Please pair baji with ROOPS. Story has lot of potential .. please continue .. waiting for next episode.

Roops and Baji Embarrassed Chalo one vote in their favor LOLLOL Lets wait and see how it pans out! Am as nervous too!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by agbg98

Thanks...I liked it...and Madhu is coming back.Thumbs Up

I think her character is going to get involve in all this and our lovely Dutta who has been so happy and in Pease...feeling good about himself and getting confident in himself.

Feeling that he is not that bad and that he do deserve some happiness - is out for a ride.

Now he will have to face everything about his father...maybe other secret are going to be revealed???

I am really looking forward to this.Smile

I miss Mishal...Cry

@green: I really am hoping that the secret coming out does not shatter Dutta! CryCry It seems like Nana has played some real dirty game planting a letter with the name of Damodar's henchman Lets see
@red: me tooCryCryCry these would have been his scenes... ALL his! No one elses! Cry

Moontidemnx12-Carrie-

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Thanks a lot BB!

The story is a perfect blend of everything we ever wanted to see.Embarrassed

This thread makes me yearn for LTL, the show that it used to be a couple of months back. The thought that I'd never get to see Dutta again saddens me every time.Broken Heart 

I thank you for at least keeping his essence alive...

Thank you dear Blushing for being part of this attempt to keep the essence alive. Yes, people can take away something physically, but no matter what they do, the spirit will always stay! LTL is one of those feelings in the heart! Keep writing Embarrassed

mnx12sub_rosa

Go to top