Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Aaya Daikhne LADKA-Pur Dev Ka Jiya DHADKA (Page 8)

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by muniza75


CV's totally closed that chapter, and i accepted this that they will never gonna bring that back, so better move on rather cry over my heart what they had ruined, and butchered...I already had my crying session done over this...The whole 1 week i was on fire, crying my heart out, and now no expectation, no wish at all, i closed that chapter as well, and living this new track as new story with same characters...




Muniza

Well i wish a day comes when i also react the same way...but i cant get over it...just cant filhaal toh... i think someday one dayEmbarrassed

@Diva : wedding grand thi yaar...usme kaafi kharacha hua hoga...the dresses everyone wore were really nice, plus the mandap and all...and ghoda thingy...i think it was well spent of...

the video is ROFL...i have tears in my eyes...lol...oh my god...thats sooo comparableLOLROFL
 
 
acha aisa kiya? Okay theek hai maan leti hoon Embarrassed
 
 
video too much tha na? hai na? me too was totally ROFLing!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Joined: 22 November 2009
Posts: 2079

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

ONLY 7 pages...damn thread is slow today!!

AmmyyyHug

give advise how to get up at 6 when that is the time you go to sleep...dont say dont sleep...not an optionBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefillemacho_muffinEBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
so where is boyfriend and alwa ? the rest I know their whereabouts LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesmacho_muffin

macho_muffin IF-Rockerz
macho_muffin
macho_muffin

Joined: 18 August 2010
Posts: 5723

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
main yahan hoon...yahan hoon...kal patani kahan hoonLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesmechantefille

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Joined: 22 November 2009
Posts: 2079

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by dtri

 
 
LOL reports likh kar paagal ho gayi hai!!!! Naye naye words dhoondh rahi hai ROFLROFLROFL

Report nahi code likhke...that is one stupid idiotic thing i have to do...aur aap kuch nahi kar sakte is paagal ko jhelne ke alawaROFL
 
 
ohho me jhelofying this paagal shaan se aur aish se... ROFL
 
ab yeh mat poochna yeh shaan aur aish kaun hai (mumma ishtyle) ROFL

Arre main jaanti hun Shaan apna woh khopche wala singer...aur aish woh bachchan parivaar ki bahu...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

waise aapke upar waale comment ke liye mera reaction ye tha

 EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinEBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by mechantefille

ONLY 7 pages...damn thread is slow today!!

AmmyyyHug

give advise how to get up at 6 when that is the time you go to sleep...dont say dont sleep...not an optionBig smile
 
 
pagal ladki - abhi so jao...
 
it's what 1:45 ish there? get at least 4.5 hrs of sleep.. thats how much the body needs to function bare minimum!!!
 
don't make me kick you out! AngryEmbarrassedLOLWinkTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffin

maaneet_pisces Goldie
maaneet_pisces
maaneet_pisces

Joined: 22 November 2009
Posts: 2079

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by muniza75


CV's totally closed that chapter, and i accepted this that they will never gonna bring that back, so better move on rather cry over my heart what they had ruined, and butchered...I already had my crying session done over this...The whole 1 week i was on fire, crying my heart out, and now no expectation, no wish at all, i closed that chapter as well, and living this new track as new story with same characters...




Muniza

Well i wish a day comes when i also react the same way...but i cant get over it...just cant filhaal toh... i think someday one dayEmbarrassed

@Diva : wedding grand thi yaar...usme kaafi kharacha hua hoga...the dresses everyone wore were really nice, plus the mandap and all...and ghoda thingy...i think it was well spent of...

the video is ROFL...i have tears in my eyes...lol...oh my god...thats sooo comparableLOLROFL
 
 
acha aisa kiya? Okay theek hai maan leti hoon Embarrassed
 
 
video too much tha na? hai na? me too was totally ROFLing!!

maanne ke liye aapka bahut bahut shukriyaEmbarrassed woh shaadi humaari Maan au Geet ki thi...agar ek mandir mein gande kapdo mein bhi hoti toh bhi Grand lagtiWinkROFL
 

tooo muchhh...BOYS will ALWAYS BE BOYS...hehe...and do we want to change them?????Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffinEBasso

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by dtri

Originally posted by maaneet_pisces

Originally posted by dtri

 
 
LOL reports likh kar paagal ho gayi hai!!!! Naye naye words dhoondh rahi hai ROFLROFLROFL

Report nahi code likhke...that is one stupid idiotic thing i have to do...aur aap kuch nahi kar sakte is paagal ko jhelne ke alawaROFL
 
 
ohho me jhelofying this paagal shaan se aur aish se... ROFL
 
ab yeh mat poochna yeh shaan aur aish kaun hai (mumma ishtyle) ROFL

Arre main jaanti hun Shaan apna woh khopche wala singer...aur aish woh bachchan parivaar ki bahu...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

waise aapke upar waale comment ke liye mera reaction ye tha

 EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 
 
LOL wah tum toh sab jaanti ho EmbarrassedLOL
 
arrey no embarrassing darling only Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet_piscesmacho_muffin

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Tumhaari zindagi main ek ladka tha na ?

2

Author: VJ-LNMDJ   Replies: 14   Views: 1673

VJ-LNMDJ 14 1673 18 August 2010 at 11:02pm by VJ-LNMDJ
"Yeh Ladka Mujhe Pagal Kardega"-Maan and His Smile

2 3

Author: rickks   Replies: 20   Views: 2074

rickks 20 2074 18 August 2010 at 7:37am by rickks
New Promo ..Waapis Laut aaya ..

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 4   Views: 1165

Dew-drop 4 1165 27 July 2010 at 6:43am by palluluvsmaan
Dil ke kareeb aaya dil ka naseeb

Author: Hot_Indo_Chilly   Replies: 4   Views: 1219

Hot_Indo_Chilly 4 1219 21 July 2010 at 7:49am by a2zahid

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index