Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Shivi - He was really angry, anyways i don't wanna talk much here, will talk on skype ok...

Muniza
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aiyoo Anna Rasacalla...😆

I like this line!!
😆
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Aiyoo Anna Rasacalla...😆

I like this line!!
😆

LOL tum issi ka jaap kar rahi ho aaj too cute!!!
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ha, di i read it the new things that were written...and he was angry it cannot be on idiots...we have not done anything.
Di, when i read it before i even came here and wrote aiyoo as my entry...it was obvious that it was a prank.

IF he was angry, he has a different style of expressing it, he has done it before the wedding had started...

and wrote a long post as well...

this was clearly just a scare out cause he had written it in a non serious style lolz
EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Ha, di i read it the new things that were written...and he was angry it cannot be on idiots...we have not done anything.

I dont think he was mad at us...

I think the message he was trying to give was that he came after the maha episode and he got sooo bogged down by all the negative PMs that he wanted to just turn off for a little while.. but then the idiots spamming his thread with positivity and shout outs and praises for him gave him reason to hang on!!

That's what I derived from him. I thought it was the sweetest message for us...

he was just frustrated with all the PMs he got that were bashing and demeaning!

Prank or not, Mad or not - he sure had a reason to be disturbed! And I think that's what he showed in his message.
Edited by dtri - 12 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

I dont think he was mad at us...

I think the message he was trying to give was that he came after the maha episode and he got sooo bogged down by all the negative PMs that he wanted to just turn off for a little while.. but then the idiots spamming his thread with positivity and shout outs and praises for him gave him reason to hang on!!

That's what I derived from him. I thought it was the sweetest message for us...

he was just frustrated with all the PMs he got that were bashing and demeaning!

Prank or not, Mad or not - he sure had a reason to be disturbed! And I think that's what he showed in his message.

No he wasn't angry with us, but people spoiled his mood with their PM's...

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
acha mumma subah wali baat puchna bhool gayi> mai kab aap ko ignore mar rahi thi? 😕
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

acha mumma subah wali baat puchna bhool gayi> mai kab aap ko ignore mar rahi thi? 😕

Ya you all were not talking to me ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­...Arey was throwing tantrumz...

Muniza

hmmm, but why should we worry, when we will always stand right next to dude hmm? He is family and even then we stood by him...

but i hate the fact that even this time i had told di, that something somewhere has definitely gone wrong...

the thing is that the SR was never planned for this track...they had to bring it into the story due to the channel's idea of maha episodes...

and everything was going well until poor DD fell sick and poor GC got hit badly...

they had no idea that things would go bad...and so they had to do whatever they can for DD...cause they certainly were not going to tire out their main lead despite being terribly ill.

Whatever happened was no in their hands but even then they got the blame...this all should fall on the channel as they are the final decision makers.