Most bogus track soo far

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
god !!!! the whole archus father taking a loan and everyone getting thrown out of the house was the most bogus track in PR soo far... common now, he took a loan 2 years back right? then why has he taken up the night job now? why was he just sitting around reading newspapers in the house for all this while? was he just expecting the money to show at his doorstep or what? how insane... and then of all the people... satish, dharmesh and jaywant (all well to do)... only manav turns up to help them who himself had no money even to buy dinner till 2 days back... sooo much to make manav just look like the hero !!!! this track was surely testing peoples sensibilities...

satish is a very well to do guy, he could have helped them. if his phone wasnt reachable im sure varshas phone or their office or home landlines would have worked.

a good twist would have been to make dharmesh offer help... that way vaishali would have been in a bigger confusion and maybe would have agreed to give dharmesh another chance and they could have played on his drama.

an even better twist would have been to introduce jaywany at this juncture... make him come back as the saviour of the family, as a good man and taken his track on the lines of ajits story and maybe a lot latter revealed his true intentions.

but sadly they chose the same way out that they choose everytime... Manav Manav Manav... very disappointing :(
very well said.It would have become much more interesting had Jaywant or Dharmesh come in to take advantage of this situation ...😆..Manav helping is nothing new  ...🤔
I agree. Y manav always sud be the first one to help and get into trouble. ðŸ˜¡
Satish escapes always
i think sushant also not happy with this track going jail acc to sbs sbb vd

Very well said, this would've been a good way to continue the track with Dharmesh trying to prove he's changed but instead its once again about Manav saving the day then landing in trouble himself. I am bored of it!

Worst track was to show Savita ill-confused and depressed and Dr. Quick fix Archu curing her with her down right rude treatment and cockamime ideas while ULM stood there like a mannequin making Savita worst than she was...Anything to make either Leads Mahaan...

Now this track...Kahan kahan se dhoondh nikaalte hai yeh CVs...Seems like penthouse is pretty empty with CVs 😈

Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
becoz he is lead of show
how i wish the leads for once can be shown to step down from all that mahanta and live a normal simple life...this simple story started as cute and simple but somewhere it got waylaid into leads competing with each other on who is the most mahaan..how i wish to see manav stand up and live his life with his wife by his terms and conditions and become stable and successful and focussed on atleast one business..instead of one failed business after another...
I wish Sushant could suggest a good track to the CVs...coz I am sick of this nonsense
Hahahhaha thanks... we all suggest such good stories here but dont think anyone listens :( and in case they r listening... plz plz bring our Jaywant back !!!! He sooo lights up the fire in PR !!!