Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

ankur nayyar as dutta (Page 7)

Subii IF-Dazzler
Subii
Subii

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Any actor who is career savvy will not attempt to take up Dutta's role. DSP is an Icon whose face is the one and only Mishal Raheja

People relate Dutta with Mishal and the character Dutta was the back bone of LTL. All relationships and main events had their link to DSP

Secondly, it'll be difficult to come up to  Mishal's level of acting. Comparisons will be made and it will make the new entrant insecure.

Finally, Mishal  has built Dutta's character from scratch..he has given it so many layers. Dutta's trade mark mannerisms, the subtle expressions, the body language the gaze. the fleeting look that says it all without uttering a single word.. If any other actor had to step in, he would only be trying to imitate Mishal's acting. And imitations are never as good as the original.

This is my POV and I mean no offense to any actor or fanSmile

exactly my thought! 
No sane actor would ever think of sailing a sinking boat. I couldn't have put my thoughts any better..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dranuivy_11

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged

The song is good, but sorry to say, Ankur looks horrible in this video Dead! That mustache and hair style looks bad on him, and if someone is seeing him for the 1st time in this video, am sure they'll not like him LOL!

I havent watched much serials of his (like LRL, and Ghar Ek Sapna) but I personally liked him in the serial Jeet, he had a charming personality and his acting was also good. So generally, this guy is very good, but definitely not in comparison with MR Wink!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swasti-

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Well, I used to like this guy a lot before, but does he still exist in Tellyworld Confused? I mean, he used to be around like a long time back right? Atleast thats when I saw him.

Even I'm seeing that this guy has received the least "dislike" reaction in this forum as a replacement for MR LOL!

According to me, Ankur is very good looking, charming, and I've liked him in couple of roles previously, but like all other options for Dutta, I will still maintain NO ONE can replace MR!

Same here...I didnt know he even existed in tellywood. He got famous as Anurag's cousin in KZK. Soon he bagged lead roles in serials like Kashmeer and Jeet. Both flopped and he was again forced to do sidey roles or lead roles in unknown shows. Now I dunno if he is doing any acting job.

Personally to me no actor can replace MR as no one can be such a good actor as him. But I also feel they better replace Dutta with some half decent guy and give him a closure rather than make a hero of this 3rd class Digu. Infact I might have even accepted AC as Dutta. OuchBut this 360 turnaround in story is a no-no.

Oh ya, he did play the role of Shubrato in KZK, but the role wasnt that note-worthy. Jeet is the serial where I really noticed this guy, and I really liked him in the 1st half of the serial, but later on they totally spoiled his character and the story by showing him having some affair and all that Dead!

Even I feel, instead of bringing a new lead for Nakku, ANYONE replacing MR as Dutta would have been better from the story soul point of view. Atleast we know Tasha is together Ouch. But guess, Colors and LTL CVs know that replacing MR is IMPOSSIBLE, so they dint want to take that risk, so its an easier task for them to introduce a new character than finding a new replacement for DUTTA! They themselves know this task is close to IMPOSSIBLE, so did not even attempt it LOL!

TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Well, I used to like this guy a lot before, but does he still exist in Tellyworld Confused? I mean, he used to be around like a long time back right? Atleast thats when I saw him.

Even I'm seeing that this guy has received the least "dislike" reaction in this forum as a replacement for MR LOL!

According to me, Ankur is very good looking, charming, and I've liked him in couple of roles previously, but like all other options for Dutta, I will still maintain NO ONE can replace MR!

Same here...I didnt know he even existed in tellywood. He got famous as Anurag's cousin in KZK. Soon he bagged lead roles in serials like Kashmeer and Jeet. Both flopped and he was again forced to do sidey roles or lead roles in unknown shows. Now I dunno if he is doing any acting job.

Personally to me no actor can replace MR as no one can be such a good actor as him. But I also feel they better replace Dutta with some half decent guy and give him a closure rather than make a hero of this 3rd class Digu. Infact I might have even accepted AC as Dutta. OuchBut this 360 turnaround in story is a no-no.

Oh ya, he did play the role of Shubrato in KZK, but the role wasnt that note-worthy. Jeet is the serial where I really noticed this guy, and I really liked him in the 1st half of the serial, but later on they totally spoiled his character and the story by showing him having some affair and all that Dead!

Even I feel, instead of bringing a new lead for Nakku, ANYONE replacing MR as Dutta would have been better from the story soul point of view. Atleast we know Tasha is together Ouch. But guess, Colors and LTL CVs know that replacing MR is IMPOSSIBLE, so they dint want to take that risk, so its an easier task for them to introduce a new character than finding a new replacement for DUTTA! They themselves know this task is close to IMPOSSIBLE, so did not even attempt it LOL!

Either that or they simply hate the character of Dutta so much that they dont want him in any form. As of now they are working on this aspect:
"The channel and production house are scripting a strong character who would be able to match the popularity of Dutta Bhau. "

From this article:

But for them scripting a strong character means giving another character Dutta like characteristics.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 18 May 2011 at 10:23am

sub_rosa

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I have a feeling that the channel creative team wants to prove some point to the original writers as well.

Psychos!
sweetmemoriess Newbie
sweetmemoriess
sweetmemoriess

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
well it s  nthng lik dat they evn approached ankur for d  role 

Go to top