Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

ankur nayyar as dutta (Page 4)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Well, I used to like this guy a lot before, but does he still exist in Tellyworld Confused? I mean, he used to be around like a long time back right? Atleast thats when I saw him.

Even I'm seeing that this guy has received the least "dislike" reaction in this forum as a replacement for MR LOL!

According to me, Ankur is very good looking, charming, and I've liked him in couple of roles previously, but like all other options for Dutta, I will still maintain NO ONE can replace MR!

Same here...I didnt know he even existed in tellywood. He got famous as Anurag's cousin in KZK. Soon he bagged lead roles in serials like Kashmeer and Jeet. Both flopped and he was again forced to do sidey roles or lead roles in unknown shows. Now I dunno if he is doing any acting job.

Personally to me no actor can replace MR as no one can be such a good actor as him. But I also feel they better replace Dutta with some half decent guy and give him a closure rather than make a hero of this 3rd class Digu. Infact I might have even accepted AC as Dutta. OuchBut this 360 turnaround in story is a no-no.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
oh wow - this topic really came out of nowhere...but anyway...I think ankur is a fantastic actor. I have seen him in countless shows, he was really great in ghar ek sapna and LRL and would love to see him back on TV.

Now with that said...him as a replacement for MR as Dutta...i have no hesitation in saying NO!! Like most of you  -  I can never imagine anyone else playing Dutta!!

and now after seeing the new promo - i doubt that dutta is even coming back - they are all set for a Sahiba&Digu Story ...

EDITED: Reading what kshreya wrote - hmm if Dutta is to come back (which i now i doubt) - but i would want a decent actor to play him...that is if i continue to watch LTL... Ermm

Edited by sidra2007 - 17 May 2011 at 6:37pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Ani_La_Iam*dewdrop~pearl*TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
@Sidra: Even I dont think they are bring Dutta's character back any more. Digu is acquiring all of Dutta's characteristics. Latest is that he doesnt believe in God.
Soon he will be bonding with Dutta's family and will be doing what Dutta was supposed to do ie take revenge on NS and have a love story with Naku.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Ankur may be good as i see him in some shows like ghar ek sapna and woh rahne wali mahlon ki and he was good in it  ... but seriously "The Dutta Bhao" NO way. i even tell my mon who is not so much obsessed about Mishal like us and she also like this guy Ankur but when i told her about this post she imediately said that "he is good but BHA0 bannae k layak nhi hai"  but for me "Dutta is only Mishal and Mishal is only Dutta other this show is not worthy for me to watch.

Edited by sara212 - 17 May 2011 at 8:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Ani_La_Iam

sonam604 Senior Member
sonam604
sonam604

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetmemoriess

why do they dnt caste ankur nayar asdutta's character whoplayed gannyustaad in lrl ... acc to me he would def suits to duttas chacracter if mishal doesnt come back ... thought ankur can nevr take mishal's place but if gven a  chance i hope he will do well ... bc he acts really well ...
who is ankur? aur  tum log bole hi kese sakaate ho ki dutta ko role wo play kar raha haiAngry

Ani_La_Iam

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
I don't want that noodle head Shabbir Aluwalia as Dutta, Lekin sun ne main Aaya hai ki he is a strong possibility. 

spandana11

spandana11 IF-Rockerz
spandana11
spandana11

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam1984

I don't want that noodle head Shabbir Aluwalia as Dutta, Lekin sun ne main Aaya hai ki he is a strong possibility. 

you still believe dutta will be back it looks like they will show dutta is deadOuch

Go to top