India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

ankur nayyar as dutta (Page 3)

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
No one can do what Mishal did with his character Dutta.

No one can play Dutta and take it to this hight level as Mishal did.

Mishal is our Dutta no one else...

I do not watch LTL2...I stop watching when Mishal left. I do not really care what happens to the show now...I am more and more sure that Mishal is not coming back to a show like this...he knows better.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-Swasti-kiran255Hamlet53

barunipk Senior Member
barunipk
barunipk

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Agar tumhe wo ankur nyas jo bhi hai itna hi pasand hai to jakar LRL dekho per LTL me hume Mishal ke alawa koi nahi chahiye. Or waise bhi wo itna badhiya actor hai to use koi janta kyu nahi. Agar tum PH ki taraf se ho to please us Ankur nyas ko promot mat karo. Telichakkar per wo topic bhi tumhara hi hai na.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_IamHamlet53

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Mishal Raheja  is the  only Dutta for  who else  has the face  of an innocent  youth but at the same time a  hard core masculine male!
all the other would bes are either old, lack  freshness, or have steriod pumped bodies and besides  they lack Dutta/Mishal's elusive eyes..., though if I may dare to suggest another would be[ Ihear shoes,eggs cuss words hurled at me] Harshad Chopra ,simply because of his age... Ankur I saw him years ago no he's again past thirties bracket...
chaloo soorry sorry MISHAL awaya hai awayaa humraa Dutta only one hai woh hai Mishuuu 

kiran255Ani_La_Iam

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
@duttanakku :
I never knew mishal's name before LTL that's because i watch very few hindi serials. I have never heard of many actors, whom i recently found out to be famous. I don't know this Ankur either. I can't say that i have not heard his name so he can't be good or famous. Moreover this is the 1st time I have read a few positive comments about a replacement option here.

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
i can see all this in ankur ... and i still believe ankur is the best replacement for mishal ... dutta is the soul  and i know mishal built this character gave life to it .. and rather than ending this show its better   actor like ankur should be considered so that he can gve justice to the dutta's character which has gained so much popularity ... for the sake of the show .. bcz character like dutta which was so powerful shouldnt be ended like that ... 
[/QUOTE]

I do not agree with you...Dutta gained popularity only because of Mishal.

What he gave the character and NO ONE...NO ONE...can do the same.

There has been other shows where you see a powerful man, angry man, falling in love with a simple girl...nothing special about that.

But Mishal took it to a whole different level...very high level. When he got angry and shout...he could deliver the dialog in a way  - that you sometime laugh...just because he was so sweet and like a little boy.

At one scene he could behave badly to Nakusha and the next second be all vulnerable with so much hurt in his eyes and voice that you just forgot all about what he just did and just want him to be happy and loved.

Mishal can not be replaced by any actor...The magic in the show (LTL1) was only because of Mishal...It was through him you loved all the other characters. It was Mishal/Dutta's relationship with the characters you love and you miss. It was Mishal's way of showing hurt, anger, vulnerability,
love and that some time in one scene...AMAZING.

I know it is a team work...writers, directors even spot boys are involed by making a show great...I also know that all the other actors did a great job and worked very hard, but I think it is Mishal who
gave all the characters dept and kept the standard so high.

Honestly I do not care about the show anymore...Stop watching when Mishal left and gave up hope of him coming back a month ago...for me...

NO MISHAL  - NO DUTTA - NO LTL - NO COLORS.

Edited by agbg98 - 17 May 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-Swasti-Hamlet53

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
@sweetmemoriess

Hey thanks for sharing your thoughts. Though i haven't seen much work of Ankur but before writing this post, i googled about him and found out that he's got the X-factorTongue i mean hawwt Embarrassed he will surely do well if he's given a good break / a solid character to play. But about dutta, I'm not sure Confused I will be repeating most of the comments made by the members here. So, don't want to repeat everything regarding Mishal. In short, mishal made such an impact about dutta, its really difficult to think about any replacement. Its really impossible to imagine the dutta moves done by another actor, no matter how good the actor is, how perfectly the actors plays the role. Mishal himself is not 100% perfect but the way he did dutta with all his qualities and mistakes, all had merged with the character.  We love his mistakes too. So, how could anyone replace him? I know, sometimes in the future somebody will replace him but the impact will never be the same.

But as days are passing by, i've started feeling that this will be no more about dutta. The replacement has been done and its digu will eventually be the man. no matter we want him or not, it will not bother the colors. Ouch
*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Well, I used to like this guy a lot before, but does he still exist in Tellyworld Confused? I mean, he used to be around like a long time back right? Atleast thats when I saw him.

Even I'm seeing that this guy has received the least "dislike" reaction in this forum as a replacement for MR LOL!

According to me, Ankur is very good looking, charming, and I've liked him in couple of roles previously, but like all other options for Dutta, I will still maintain NO ONE can replace MR!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 17 May 2011 at 1:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MoontideAni_La_Iam-Swasti-Hamlet53TheRager

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Talking replacement 

I know not knolw  abt Ankur ... so will not  say a word abt him 

But to cvs ... is this some kind of replacement guarantee scheme ... going by which 
 if the by product / actor / show is found not suitable / defective or not to the liking of the either the company / channel / production house and sometimes the Viewer ( very rarely  for viewer .) 
we are given a replacement ...

Do they ask us if we want a replacement or if we r agreeable to the replacement sometimes but not always ..

definitely not the case here , definitely not in case of colors 

But if this is a replacement then I say replace Colors and their very creative team 

Edited by scorpio10 - 17 May 2011 at 5:08pm

mnx12Ani_La_Iam

Go to top