Written Update-17th May(Complete) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
@gauri...no yar..morning there is load shedding here from morning 6-9...soo no power...so have to update now..no prb..il do it...😊
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@gauri...no yar..morning there is load shedding here from morning 6-9...soo no power...so have to update now..no prb..il do it...😊

Oh another power cut Wow! hat's off to you. You really work hard on this forum⭐️. Waise, you didn't miss much. Just a scene with the brothers, Ishika, Disha and Deepak where they tell him he's forgotten stuff😆 and then that scene continues...
Edited by iruaG - 12 years ago
Originally posted by iruaG

Oh another power cut Wow! hat's off to you. You really work hard on this forum⭐️. Waise, you didn't miss much. Just a scene with the brothers, Ishika, Disha and Deepak where they pull Ishaan's leg about being rejected and try to take advantage of his amnesia by saying that he forgot promises he made to them😆 Nothing much, I guess.

yeah..iam watching that..will give a short update for that...

and dont talk abt powercuts...lately its been worse...3 hrs in the morning...then atleast another 2 hrs..here and there..without any intimation...and that too at 7.30pm😡
Originally posted by Shwets1502

yeah..iam watching that..will give a short update for that...

and dont talk abt powercuts...lately its been worse...3 hrs in the morning...then atleast another 2 hrs..here and there..without any intimation...and that too at 7.30pm😡
OMGOMGOMG😲
and i forgot to say, my net speed is pretty slow, cant watch SGP online, and dont have access to tv for the next 2 weeks...so i'm pretty much relying on your written updates! 

Good work... please do keep it up!! :)
Thanks shwets...it was nice episode
One question Mr, Bhatra said that her daughter has been looking after Raunak for 6 months ???????? how long has it been , on Panna,s annivarsary she recived a gift and Raunak has ordered it three months ago and Panna said Janay Say Phelay order diya tha !!! confussion , I know it doesnt matter , but I am trying to calculate about Sushaan wedding annivarsary .
Originally posted by venture

One question Mr, Bhatra said that her daughter has been looking after Raunak for 6 months ???????? how long has it been , on Panna,s annivarsary she recived a gift and Raunak has ordered it three months ago and Panna said Janay Say Phelay order diya tha !!! confussion , I know it doesnt matter , but I am trying to calculate about Sushaan wedding annivarsary .

Oh god di, please don't remind me about Sushaan's Wedding Anniversary. 😭😭😭It breaks my heart that they skipped it. They skipped the most important date in Sushaan's calender!!!😭 Idiots.😡😡😡😡How stupid. I want to ...the CV's for this.😡    😭
😡
suhana  rocks today thanks
Originally posted by venture

Di they keep saying that Ishaan 1 -2 saal kya hua tha yeh bhul gaya hain !!!!! Even in today's episode Ishan says " Main 1 -2 saal kya hua yeh bhul gaya hoon " So V have to think They have been married for atleast 1 and half Years so where is the Anniversary ? They conveniently forgot that part. They could have done something in one episode , Short & Sweet . but no ...