Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#126[17/5 Epi-146] (Page 3)

roshaniD IF-Dazzler
roshaniD
roshaniD

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
hey Naina.n Imi..Hug. hum aagaye toh special toh hoga hi...ROFLROFL

missed you all alot too...so how's everything going????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAarjuhi4evaaksh4IFshibz

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
hi rosh

Hugfor u missed so much. luv u guys.

judges special day today. looks like strike is over demands fullfilled both of u back.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFshibz

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Hii rosh nd imi... Missed u both loads!!
Ditto to wht imi said...!! Lagta hi tum logo ki demands puri ho gyi hai!!ROFL..ROFL..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAaksh4IFshibz

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
hi naina

i hope rosh hasn't forgotten after writing here today like the other day.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFarjuhi4evashibz

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
ROFL..ROFL..hope so..!! I think she is becoming ghajini day-by-day!!ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Ditto!!! to all the takes guys. Clap

@aksh -   agreed about ML. It will always be there here .    agree abt the phone thing, they shld have got new phones for arjuhi, or may be they did,  we were not shown of exchange may be Unhappy  ab hume sab kuch assume karna padega.   "amrit  flashback mein jee rahi thi!"  LOL good one. 

@imtiaz :  good one about  police and his ullupanti.  really even if arjuhi walked in front of them they would not have seen. LOL.   they have defo forgotten that they are dealing with arjun singhania and  ever naughty arohi singhania bhi uske sath hai .   spot on about amrit, she has not done anything and is saying she cant fight aloneThumbs Down , atleast lovedeep bua left home to prover her point.

@ anjali  - ditto to the emos. 

@sanju - HugCryOuch

@srujana - ditto to rajveer and  amrit.  Thumbs Up

@shika - Ditto to your post,  it was a faltu episode with nothing useful happening, they could have easily fitted and solved at least one track.    "N MOREOVER I DONT THINk U R GOING TO SHOW ALL PREVIOUS RAAZ . SO PLZ kSA kO JAGAO , ARJUN kO BACHAO , USkE BACHPAN kA RAAZ kHOLO , SABSE APOLOGY DILWAO , CULPRIT kO PAkADWAO N DHOOM DHAAM SE ARJUHI kI SHAADI kARWAO ."   Ditt to all of this too,  even in the end agar  shaadi  nahi karvaye to bhi chalega  because  they  are still married,    bas  unka  sath rehna dikhade enuf hai , or else they will just end in the wedding mandap like season 1 Cry

@shibz - I too closing my ears and eyes ... mujhe bhi rajveer se bachao , why isnt Arvind  accompanaying him.  ?  I too thot that arjuhi will be locked in tabela and then may be spend another day alone without disturbance , lekin nai , they had to continue with the chase Confused .  Amrit ka baat samajhna  bahut mushkil hai Dead  she is the worst of girgit walias.    agree with you ab to sirf  CVs hi kuch kar sakte hai Ouch

@olly - good take.   I know  din understand why the cupid party did not get extra petrol, clothes food etc.  they shld have thot of that.    romit ka pata nai, billu worked for rps and with arjun, he shld have gone thru the checklist.   chachu ki air mein kaha dialouge  hawa mein ud gaya LOL.  

@jannat -  Hug   kaha gayab ho gaye the?  no prob u can write on page 2.   we have been doing it since few days now.   u watching the epis?  

@rosh -   welcome back.   what are you both judges upto?  strike ke naam pe kaha chale gaye hai.

@chandni, naina -  will wait for your takes.  Tongue

Felt  so good replying to all posts.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAlara3110aksh4IFshibz

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
@kavya... Will hopefully edit mine 2mrw!!ROFL..ROFL..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
AKSH AWESOME SIGGIEEE

Shocked you opened today Tongue waahh waahh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFshibz

Go to top