Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#126[17/5 Epi-146] (Page 2)

-sanju- IF-Dazzler
-sanju-
-sanju-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Res!! will edit 2moro...
jus 8 more epis..CryCryCry
good 2 b bac..:)) N awesome sigg aksh...:))

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-channi_starroshaniD-Olly-glitter567kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
ROFLrok sako toh rok lo pakad sako toh pakad lo
back to past Karan's dialogue in sbs "baaba mujhe gyarah mulkon ko police dhoondh rahi hai hai aapki beti mujhe dedo use bhi police dhoondegi"
lekin kaala Prasad replaced Ullu Rajveer dekho he doesn't even know how to play hide n seek Shockedtum kisi kaam ke nahi ho mr.Rajveer
Arohi Arjun running running n running n thank God kapde toh change ho gaye varna bechare Arjun Arohi in the same clothes for many episodes
Angryhaha Arohi's so called mother now suddenly she trusts his Arjun I felt like throwing something on the tv screen circumstances ke saath saath sab kuch badal jaata hai that day when Arohi was saying that Arjun didn't do anything to her the way she looked at Arohi as if she is going to kill herConfused
I still can't accept the truth that kitani mohabbat hai is going to end

Edited by adhasrujana - 17 May 2011 at 10:02am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Wisteria.-anzaeram-piamistchanni_starKMH-NASHAroshaniD-Olly-glitter567kavyasamaksh4IF-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibz

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
So 2day's show was all abt "BHAGAMBHAAG...BHAAGMBHAAG" . BUT kAB TAk Confused

sorry to say but i m not at all happy with 2day's show . only few episodes r left but y cvs r wasting it in all unnecessary things . i mean there r so many imp things to show us . so y there is a kind of repeat telecast of previous episodes where arjun n arohi r just escaping on bike to hide 4m chachu .Confused

Show started with continuity ..with tere ishq ne song n sm flashbacks ..ok . (though it was not needed) but chalo gud n then owner of tabela came but y arjuhi was hiding 4m him Confused ok fine i m not asking 4 any logic in d show now . n after that chachu came n hide n seek game started . n poora episode khatam .Ouch
only imp thing was that finally arohi's mom accepted arjun as damadShockedClap..der aaye durust aaye ..but no sympathy with aunty as she was behind arjun's bad childhood . n somewhere a reason 4 his don thing . Angry
n nothing else ..sanchit was sad but y Confusedwo chup chup kar help to kar hi raha hai na .Confused n ksa as usual in same position .Thumbs Down
only good thing was that cloth swapping karke chachu ko bewakoof banaya LOL n i thought that he will arrest both of them 4 helping arjuhi . LOL but nahi kiya .

so overall a waste episode .Thumbs Down

CVS INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME IN FALTU THINGS SHOW US MEANINGFUL THINGS . THERE R SO MANY THINGS LEFT . U NEED TO COVER UP THAT BEFORE ENDING . JITNA DHANSU BEGINNING kIYA THA UTNA HI DHANSU AT LEAST ENDING TO kARO .

N WE DONT MIND IF U WILL CLOSE THIS HIDE N SEEk DRAMA ASAP N SHOW ARJUHI'S HAPPY MARRIED LIFE IN ENDING EPISODES . WE WILL HAPPY TO SEE THAT THAN THIS .

N MOREOVER I DONT THINk U R GOING TO SHOW ALL PREVIOUS RAAZ . SO PLZ kSA kO JAGAO , ARJUN kO BACHAO , USkE BACHPAN kA RAAZ kHOLO , SABSE APOLOGY DILWAO , CULPRIT kO PAkADWAO N DHOOM DHAAM SE ARJUHI kI SHAADI kARWAO .

AUR AGAR YAAD AA JAYE TO END MEIN YE BHI BATA DENA kI AkHIR DUSHMANI kA REASON kYA THA 2 FAMILIES kE BEECH MEIN .

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Wisteria.-anzaeram-piamistchandarani1channi_starKMH-NASHAroshaniD-Olly-glitter567kavyasamaksh4IFlara3110-tehreem-Anjalii...xXxshibzmoonkmh

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Lovely banner AkshHug & beautiful post for ML..yup there is no end to ML..we will be here & our friendship will stayHug

Again a good episode!!Hug
but please muje iss Inspector Rajveer se bachaaaooo!!! Mummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *closing my ears & eyes*

they showed the same scene as the last of the last episode with a little editingLOL nice to see a cute flashback!! & instead of Rajveer's face, i'd love to see a flashback of all Arjuhi moments...Their journey was soo beautifulDay Dreaming & adventurous from the beginningLOL
I liked that the tabela owner locked the door, that way i thought Arjuhi would b safe til Rajveer left...n Arjun could break open the door in the night but ullu ki dimag mein Tabela khulwane ka idea aayaShocked & that too he is soo arrogant!! AngryAngryCensored
But Thank God ullu fir se ullu ban gaya!!
Baccha party rocked again!! watever they do i just find it cute!!
Bhayya Bhabhi yahan haiLOL
RomitHugmuah!! That Zaalim jalladAngryAngryAngry only knows to do that...rude arrogant proud for nothing kahikaAngryCensoredCensored
Shefu was too cute too...they are perfect with their roles...i love it!!
now we know why Romit was wearing Karan Tee yesterdayLOL but Romit pehenke use deela kar diya hai...looked loose on karan todayTongue or may b coz dey were running!!

inki bike humesha saem place mein aake ruk kaise jaati haiLOLLOLLOL
& Billu!!Angry Angry petrol unki bike mein hi kyun aada daal deta hai?!!Stern SmileStern Smile
Last scene...Sanchit was good!!
Amrit..i need time to accept that this is the same Amrit we saw some time back!!Stern Smile
I want this bhagam bhag to end but i don't want Arjuhi to be caught by the policeDisapprove kya kare?!! CVs!! kuch jaldi karo!! ab tho aap hi ek aasra hoCryCryLOL

P.S:sruju..nice take...:D

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanaWisteria.-anzaeram-piamistchanni_starKMH-NASHAroshaniDglitter567kavyasamlara3110aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
hehe todays episode was good nothing much happened!...
i just cant stand rajveer's muh dikhayi after each and every minute!..its terrible!..
again woh ullu ban gaya!..LOL..and the way he was running1..omg!..cudnt stop laughing1..i mean even KSA wud run better than that!..ROFL..

shefu and romit cute couple and also dedicated to their job!..romit a perfect brother!..and shefali a perfect friend!..

dunno why everytime arjuhi's bike's petrol gets finished!..LOL...and stops at the same place!..and again they go into the jungle followed by dandi march!..ROFL..but lo ullu chachu again failed to cath them!..and caught romit and shefali!..i was thinking after seeing arjun so many times cudnt he see that the person on bike was shorter than karan!..LOL..
@shibz yup i too figured it out why romit wore karan's tee yesterday!..karan loves his clothes so much!..LOL..

the flashback moments were so cute!..loved the tere isqh ne! and the tabela owner!..locking the door reminded me of kmh 1 where arjuhi get locked in the library!..

i thought that they wud escape from some special door but no!..they had to hide and apply their logic which was again a hit and ullu again ban gaya ullu!..ROFL..wat cracked me was when chachu opened the door he said to the air ''arjun tumhara khel kahtam''ROFL..never seen such a overconfident police wala really an ullu!..ROFL..
but wats dis the tabela owner thought that someone tried to steal from his jhobda?Shocked..wat was there!..may be he had hidden something precious beneath the hay !..LOL..who knows its ekta land and may be thats why tatoo man is behind the jhopda!..ROFL

the last scene was a torture!..dun want to see amrit's nautanki!..and sanchit was good!..anyways hope to see the end of bhagam bhag by this week1..will really miss arjuhi like hell!..Cry

Edited by -Olly- - 17 May 2011 at 11:54am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanaWisteria.-anzaeram-piamistchanni_starKMH-NASHAroshaniDglitter567kavyasamlara3110aksh4IF-tehreem-Anjalii...xXx

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
*breathes in ML air* LOL...helloo ML and fellow mohabbatian spammers Hug gosh it's been sooo long since i stepped foot in this place Cry

aksh loved the siggie and the little message Hug 

hope you guys didn't me writing on page 2, i know the first 2 pages are for takes but it's not moving and i don't know if i would be able to drop by later on Embarrassed

anyway love you allHug...only 8 more epis left
Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanapiamistchanni_starKMH-NASHAroshaniDkavyasamaksh4IFshibz

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
hi jannat Hug 

so glad you popped through.we have been missing you. keep popping whenever you can.

no problem popping at pg 2.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanaaksh4IFkavyasamshibz

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Aaj kya koi special din hai??Confused
dono judges aaj hi apni muh-dikhayo krne ke liye aa gya??!!ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

Anyways... Hii jannat and rosh...Hug...
Missed u both alot!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adhasrujanaaksh4IFkavyasamshibz

Go to top