India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya to Lose Her Memory (Page 3)

sakshi_85 Newbie
sakshi_85
sakshi_85

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
this is vry vry bad news...i seriously dnt want this to happen...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Medha.

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
This is not intresting track at all...with sid killing , metz exit , no wearwolf ...where is the darkness in there luv story .

Making piya forget everything so that once again she has to start with vamp stuff ...there relationship is just back to where they started . Good keep making cricle for whole two years and this is how show is going to run Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_rokssamarp2RehanismMedha.intruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

This is not intresting track at all...with sid killing , metz exit , no wearwolf ...where is the darkness in there luv story .

Making piya forget everything so that once again she has to start with vamp stuff ...there relationship is just back to where they started . Good keep making cricle for whole two years and this is how show is going to run Angry

if they show piya forgetting abt sid and metz then it's still fine but if she forgets that abahy is a vampire, then i will be totally pissed offAngrythat will be total bs stuff

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksMedha.pyar-ishk

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by -Hello-

What??? ok this is not good!
How long are creatives gonna go with Abhay not telling Piya anything and keep everything from her??AngryAngry werent we over this already? so when is their story actually going to begin?
So now he will erase even himself from her mind?And she wont know he is a vampire?Ouch

no i think she will not forget abhay is a vampire
the article says that she will forget abt sid and metz
and i guess abhay will also dont know abt metzD'ohbeing alive

no, i am kinda sure they mean 'loosing memory' totallyOuch. I am honestly feed up with this. This would be like betraying Piyas feelings. She'll once again feel betrayed once knowing abt this.She has a right to know and remember.Is that how is always gonna be, Abhay erasing her memory each time something awful happensConfused. And now if there will be Piya still remembering Abhay , but not that he is a vampire and nothing of his secrets , are we gonna go for another, Abhay safety silence all over again? how can they build a relationship like that? another  predcitable thing is he is gonna go back to his 'i have to stay away from her' strategy again. and i am sure with her memory lost creatives will enter a werewolf in her life etc...

Edited by -Hello- - 17 May 2011 at 8:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jasmine-Medha.

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by abhaylove

if they show piya forgetting abt sid and metz then it's still fine but if she forgets that abahy is a vampire, then i will be totally pissed offAngrythat will be total bs stuff
If abhay take her memory of day then it is fine ...it make sense but forgetting whole stuff ShockedShocked...something that i dont want at all . It actually dont make sense to start the relationship once again ...it would be boring otherwise

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksMedha.intruderfast

sanjana.... Senior Member
sanjana....
sanjana....

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
nooo poor abhay wil have to lead a loveless life again...i think mythlli became evil as sid an evil vampire bit her...

Medha.

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
I dont find it fine that he would make her forget sid and Metz eaither.Firstly its her right to know or not know! Its horrible to just snatcj someone memory like that all the time! and secondly Safety and happiness doesnt have a meaning here, when she is only truly happy in the same dark world with Abhay:(

Edited by -Hello- - 17 May 2011 at 8:46am

Medha.

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Wow!! Abhay pia 2gether!! But i've heard that abhay will b frozen . So, how he'll b saved?D'oh

Medha.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index