Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

<DMG Telly Tadka Article>...Dnt miss (Page 9)

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
thank you for sharing :) 
i loved the line "the most beautiful couple.. armaan and riddhima"  <3 
they are the most beautiful, the have been the most beautiful and they will always be the most beautiful couple <3333 not kash, kasu or kajen but AR :) no one can ever replace the beauty of AR in my heart ever! DMG was definately one of the most amazing shows possible on TV!  Ahhh i just wish they came back :$ <3  there are not many shows worth watching now! only a couple here and there...  i agree that august 2007- september 2009 was the best! but after that... it was all crashed and burnt! that legit broke my heart that something so beautiful could become something like this.. anyways at the end everything was how it should have been a LONG time back so yay! but i still want DMG baack D: <3<3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ranragmini_ksg_ARFari.Kashiananjaanichudi

Fari.Kashian Goldie
Fari.Kashian
Fari.Kashian

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the article! Really appreciate it!
DMG season 1 was definitely the BEST SHOW EVER. And one of the reasons I think that is so is because of KaSh Day Dreaming
The other cast/jodis also did an amazing job to keep the show running until October 2009. I can not deny or ignore their efforts and hard work. Thank you to them as well, for keeping the show running. 

Love the article a lot. For the VERY FEW people denying that Kash had anything to do with DMGs success, just want to show you something.

"Most Wanted Jodi" - Showtime Magazine
 "Shilpa Anand is the face of DMG"   -Showtime Magazine
"Hottest Jodi on Television"  - Gr8 Magazine
Kash were included in the "Top 5 Most Memorable Jodis on Television"
"Karan&Shilpa should definitely work together again, we always enjoyed interviewing them" -SBB
"Karan&Shilpa sizzle on-air. We once again hope they will be back on screen" - Hill Road Media
"We ALWAYS get fan-mail about KSG and Shilpa Anand" - Showtime Magazine
SBS and many other channels never get tired of showing their clips even when KaSh are not together (season 1, 2 and even when DMG was off air).
Kashians are KNOWN for still demanding Kash and they have been recognized by many because of it.
Pankit's favorite Riddhima is Shilpa (hehe had to mention that because I think its so damn cute!)

Look the list goes on and on but I laid down enough info for you so it should be clear.
 MANY people think that DMG1 was what it was because of KaSh, along with the other jodis (Kasu and Kajen) and the rest of the cast. You can give MORE importance to whoever you want, but denying another persons hard work, effort and love is just STUPID.

Edited by Fari.Kashian - 18 May 2011 at 9:22pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_ksg_ARminaalM-Jeny-noseasyncBazingaa.JustaDreamneha-rockssaftermath..-Ms.Muffin-

avi85.kaur IF-Rockerz
avi85.kaur
avi85.kaur

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
well Kasauti Zindagi Ki ke bare me kya keh sakti hu because aap sabhi fans itne acche comments de rahe ho phir bhi -
                              mere liye to kzk ek serial hi nahi tha meri to wo life ban chuka tha. mujhe wo apni family jaisa hi feel karwata tha.main reason thi - Shweta Tiwari.  unki acting bahut acchi hoti hai,face expressions,hair style,sarees etc.    shweta me kuch aisa hai means smiling face jo aapko apni taraf attract karta hai.
so that's why mere liye kzk best show hai.shweta ki acting ne hi kzk me itni jaan dal di ki bina kzk dekhe raha hi nahi jata tha.Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceHaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92Gauahargeous_N

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini_ksg_AR

oh so wanna continue showing ur love for DMG...plzz go on ...continue...kya karen laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maanteEvil Smile...i wont interfere and comment again nor read ur post ...u can  very well go aheadBig smile...NJOYYY

i wanna  showing love only for cmg not dmg , plz get ur eyes checked up..
@ red , u are ghost ?? if yes  u deserve laat then...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceFaraan92

nishusgnr Senior Member
nishusgnr
nishusgnr

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Kzk is the most popular serial in my opinion.although it's rank was 3rd position.in serial shweta did great job-acting,dressing,hair style.I love shweta & her acting.Smile
shweta ke is serial me hone ke hi karan maine serial ko like kiya aur isi serial ke hi karan maine shweta ka talent dekha.Clap
Thanx to Ekta Kapoor for giving this type of rol to shweta tiwari.shweta ke career me kzk ka important rol hai.isi serial ne shweta ka career graph high kiya aur hum sabhi ko shweta ka aisa deewana bana diya ki ab jis serial me shweta nahi hoti use dekhne ka dil hi nahi karta ,kya karein.LOL
shweta tum aur tumhara yeh kzk dono ne hum sabhi ko kisi like nahi choda!Cry
mar dala allah!Cry
mar dala allah!Cry
mar dala!Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanIPKKNDFAN1992Luv-ShonitOmnipotenceHaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92Gauahargeous_Nruky786

rk_ms IF-Rockerz
rk_ms
rk_ms

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
wht an article
dmg has created history which is unforgetable
dmg=ar
ar pure love story
ek tha diwana jo aapni jaan se bhi bhi zyda ridhima se pyar karta tha
n finally destiny brought thm together n they lived happily ever after
and on last day shoot ridhima ki interview while playing bb "i have learnt frm the best armaan jeeta hai ye last match armaan ko aapni rdhima mil gayi n armaan saying oye hoyye n hugging ridhima "Through the last episode brought tears in the eyes tht ab dmg dekhne nahi milega but saath hi saath khushi thi ki finally ar are together aur ek umid bhi ki dmg will be back with its magic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_ksg_AR

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
KZK was just awesome!!! I miss this show so much...the chemistry between Prerna and Mr Bajaj was awesome!!!!! She looked amazing with Anu as well I miss it!!!Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nishusgnrArpitachohanIPKKNDFAN1992Luv-ShonitOmnipotenceashajFaraan92Gauahargeous_N

henali IF-Dazzler
henali
henali

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
thanks 4 the article TM...

really...DMg is...was...will b the best...!...wether its kash/kasu or kajen...DMG was all abt armaan riddhima...n thatz wt kept the show on...n every1 knows...wt happend wen the main factor of the show[AR] were ignore/neglected ...

i hope we get DMg3 with AR asap...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_ksg_AR

Go to top