India-Forums

Finale difference was of 7-8 points!!!! (Page 7)

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

attacking participants like this is not allowed Big smile 

dude
u do that all the time..correct urself first..LOL

direct or indirect..it is just the sameLOL

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

LOLLL!!!! Mihir, I love you and all, but you just referred to Siddesh and Jai and Prince as the "gandi machli" of the clean talaab. Yeh rule abhi in effect gaya hai or was it there when you were making your comment as well? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

petticoat

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
7-8 points with 5 judges isn't that big of a difference. Anyways congrats to Jalwa though I wanted Josh to win...tis okay because they're my winners :D And yayy for Jai getting a 50/50! :)

@Pradarshak
Are you counting just solos and not takkars? I think Kruti's tandav also got a 30..the second week was the only week so far where Jalwa gave competition in solos. Otherwise Josh's solos are wayyy better than Jalwa's solos. 

Edited by chocolover89 - 17 May 2011 at 3:14pm

MrManagement

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

LOLLL!!!! Mihir, I love you and all, but you just referred to Siddesh and Jai and Prince as the "gandi machli" of the clean talaab. Yeh rule abhi in effect gaya hai or was it there when you were making your comment as well? Tongue

When did I refer to Sid, Prince or either Jai? I am just saying Josh team has 3 pet goldfishes and they all are dirty! They got them from this store in Borivali...ganda hi niklega na!
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Obviously...DID 2 is way ahead of DID 1 in all ways Clap At the end, truth, team effort and humility always wins Thumbs Up

Ouch!! While I have a really soft corner for DID 2 contestants because I did not watch DID 1, don't you think that's a little harsh to imply that DID 1 did not put in the "effort" into their performances? It's okay to side with one team, but let's not take the credit away from the other team like this. DID 1 contestants gave some awesome performances in DKS as well! The show would not have been the same without either team. While Siddesh, Jai and Prince may be outspoken (and rude sometimes), they are also great dancers at the same time. You can say they lack humility, but I don't think it's fair to say that all of DID 1 lacks humility because Mayuresh, Paulson, Vrushali and Alisha come across as very grounded to me.

Arey Ajnu...wo kahawat toh suni hogi? "Ek machli poore talaab ko ganda kar deti hain"...Josh ke paas to teen teen gandi machliyaan thi WinkLOL

LOL, Mihir! Jab gandey talaab mein saaf machli ko bhi dalogey toh woh bhi gandi jo jaayegi. No point in tooting your horn at that point since there will be no difference left. Get the drift? Tongue

We can play on words all day long, but let's all be fair at the same time. Siddesh, Prince and Jai are awesome dancers no matter what they're personalities are like. It's okay to like Dharmesh, but let's be fair in giving credit where it's deserved. :)

I never took talent away from anyone! :) Yes no doubt they can dance otherwise why would they be on "Dance ke Superstars"? 

Jalwa has talent too but they are all also humble and have correct attitude. So hmmm its not a tough decision is it? 2 sides with equal talent...one has arrogant people while one has humble Tongue which one will judges and audience chose? Big smile
MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bandicoot

Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by Nishita123

Man , its so hillarious that now "truth" and "Sachhai" are being brough in the picutre...LOL...Suraj Barjatya / Yash Raj movie effect ?? LOLLOL
And by this logic , everyone who lost / runners up are less truthful ShockedLOLLOL

let us not even bring who the runner up in DID2  was here thenLOL

Some people will do about anything to make some contestants look good and other looks "evil".
I guess by this definition everybody in Jalwa is less truthful because the winner  of DID 2 was ShaktiBig smile

salman, shakti and jeetumoni are not there. by that standard all the participants are evil and arrogantLOL

when did we attack anyone, we were just going along with what the definition of truth and sachai is on  this forumBig smile I can't believe your the one accusing someone of attacking contestantsConfused Weren't you the one calling some contestants" losers" few weeks back?
Shocked

Nishita123

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishita123

Man , its so hillarious that now "truth" and "Sachhai" are being brough in the picutre...LOL...Suraj Barjatya / Yash Raj movie effect ?? LOLLOL
And by this logic , everyone who lost / runners up are less truthful ShockedLOLLOL

let us not even bring who the runner up in DID2  was here thenLOL

Some people will do about anything to make some contestants look good and other looks "evil".
I guess by this definition everybody in Jalwa is less truthful because the winner  of DID 2 was ShaktiBig smile

salman, shakti and jeetumoni are not there. by that standard all the participants are evil and arrogantLOL

when did we attack anyone, we were just going along with what the definition of truth and sachai is on  this forumBig smile I can't believe your the one accusing someone of attacking contestantsConfused Weren't you the one calling some contestants" losers" few weeks back?
Shocked

Ummm i thought I explained to you what "loser" meant Wink forgot so soon? Loser is someone who loses in a contest. And yes even Dsir is a "loser" by this definition, but he's also a winner...(DID 2, DKS)

Im feeling bad for some Josh contestants though! Jai, Vrushali, Mayuresh...they have done 3 seasons of DID and lost all of em in some way or the other!! 
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pradarshak

If it's a true DID 1 & DID 2 contestants' competetion (leaving LILMasters out - all 10-10-10 contributions by Vaishnavi & Rituraj)...you know who stands where!!!!

Without the kids, in solos, other than Dharmesh's one performace I don't remember(correct me if I am wrong, Parvez???) anyone else from DID2 getting 10-10-10 or even 10-10.
From  DID 1
Mayuresh- 2 times
Siddesh - 1 time
Prince - 1 time
Alisha - 1 time
Bhavna - 1 time

yeah sure, count the 10-10-10 at ur convenience...leave out Li'l Masters, leave out Duets, leave out Dance ki Takkars Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index