Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😃 When Osama was killed, no one paid attention to those people who said he wasn't...😃 who cares? The facts don't change because some people wish they would...😃 You are trying to fight a lost cause...Jai, Prince, Siddhesh all showed their true colors on the show and they were rewarded in a nice way...Prince said DID 2 should practice more and guess who forgot their steps in the finale? 😃 Yup you guessed it Prince...so figure out who really needed the practice...😃 Jai fancied himself the best dancer on the show, and constantly put others down well guess who was one of the main reasons behind Josh losing? 😃 Yup you guessed it, Jai...😃 So you see things always work out in the end...😃 So you don't want to accept the will of judges? 😃 who am I to stop you from crying sour grapes? 😃 continue along...😃 Jalwa has won and that won't change...😃

similarly when Osama's son was supposedly killed no one paid attention to it...only later to realize that he is actually alive and had escaped...now that does matter to a lot of Americans...😆...
jeshwini thumbnail
Competitors  weren't  born to follow and I'm not sure if they were born to lead, but what I'm certain is that they were born to fight their way through life and win. Winners build on mistakes.

If you're not making mistakes. you're not taking risks, and that means you're not going anywhere. The key is to make mistakes faster than the competition, so you have more changes to learn and win.

Price, Jai and Siddesh are competitors and they have achieved alot leave alone the fact that Jalwa won the competition, They took risks and its not coz of them that Josh lost. Josh lost coz maybe Jalwa had a good day as Parves clearly said that there always a good day and a bad day. That necessarily does not mean that Jai and Prince are responsible for their loss.
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww yei Go jalwa <3 

hobbes thumbnail
It wasn't a surprise at all jalwa had won. But one thing did surprised me, Jai got full marks! It's very hard for him to get great remarks from the judges eventhough he's the one who always giving the best! Was it bcoz of the judges guiltiness towards him or maybe what had happened last week was just an act? So, the both team will tie and jalwa can be crowned the winner. If it wasn't an act, pity Jai had been treated like that ; but if vice versa, then Jai is a very2 good actor. What ever it was, love Jai so much and so happy he got great mark for the finale. He totally deserves it. :D
WHERE IS TERENCE??????????!!!!!!! :(
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats Jalwa

i'm actually rooting for DID1 to win the competition cos i feel dey have a strong team comparitively
anyways ATB DID1
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Some people might want to thwack me, but I'm really happy Jai earned a perfect score after last week's disaser. I do not condone how he spoke to the judges, he was out of line and it's a fact, but I do also acknowledge that he's a human being and can screw up sometime just like the rest of us. If he worked hard for the finale, and really did understand where he went wrong last week, I think this is really great for him as a parting note. Especially since the marks come from the judges themselves. Peace. 😊 Edited by nandinidev - 12 years ago