India-Forums

Finale difference was of 7-8 points!!!! (Page 13)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by chocolover89

Originally posted by Mihirism

I never took talent away from anyone! :) Yes no doubt they can dance otherwise why would they be on "Dance ke Superstars"? 

Jalwa has talent too but they are all also humble and have correct attitude. So hmmm its not a tough decision is it? 2 sides with equal talent...one has arrogant people while one has humble Tongue which one will judges and audience chose? Big smile

Oh Mihir...I can name plenty of instances when people from Jalwa haven't behaved in a very "humble" manner. LOL So it's not like they're doodh ke dhuley and DID1 is some evil team TongueLOL And just because some people are "arrogant" it doesn't mean the whole team is Tongue

And the judges are supposed to judge SOLELY on performances and keep their biases for the teams/contestants out of it. At leats if they're fair Tongue

Tongue Give examples of an instance where DID 2 contestatns didn't behave in a proper manner...Oh that's right they are not suppose to make faces while Jai is humiliating the judges on national television like he did to Shaimak, Remo, and Geeta...Tongue If the judges are supposed to solely judge performances, why didn't DID 1 contestants solely show performances to judges? Who told Jai to call the judges frauds and cheats by accusing them of purposely giving him low marks because they want him to lose? If DID 1 wants to be judged solely on dance, they should have only showed their dance and not their rude and arrogant behavior that some of them showed...Jai, Prince, and Siddhehs all talked a big game in putting down DID 2 contestants...Why didn't they back up their talk? Tongue It's easy to say we are the best, but once in a while they do have to prove it too...Big smile Jai's proof of him being the best is what? finishing 4th in DID 1? finishing as a runner up choreographer in DID LM? Being on the losing team in DID DKS? Tongue Prince's proof of being the best is what? Not even making the finale in DID 1? Being on the losing team in DID DKS? Tongue 

I am seriously tired of you bringing up Prince and saying that his is arrogant or rude. Can you quote what he said was rude or arrogant and I will believe you. 

Tongue what I thought you were the DID DKS score keeper? You don't know what Prince said about DID 2 folks? Tongue How can I believe that you are the expert when you can't even remember what Prince said about DID 2 contestatns? He said DID 2 contestatns aren't as good as DID 1 and that they should practice more if they hope to beat DID 1 in DKS...Tongue If you are going to claim to be such an expert on following the show then at least know what happened in the show...Tongue 

Prince merely saying that DID 1 is better than DID 2 makes him rude or arrogantROFL
Here is my comments that I posted before on this forum about the scores. Enjoy!
Week 1: DID 1 won
Week 2: DID 2 won
Week 3: DID 1 won  (not a tie if you go by the math)*
Week 4: DID 1 won again
Week 5: no where declared but up to the finale takkar Josh was leading by 4 points
Week 6: DID 2 won

*Josh should have won, manish did the math wrong. I think it has been mentioned by some of the members before but if you add up the scores josh should have won by one point. Here is my elementary style explanation
Before Shiamak made the point change:
Jalwa
Score before the takkar: 121
plus puneet score of 18 (9 from both judges)
total score=139
After Shiamak made the point change:
he gave puneet a 8 instead of a 9.
so subtract one point from 139-1= final score of 138.
JOSH
Before shiamak mad the point change
score before the takkar:122
plus mayuresh score of 16 (8 from both judges)
total score of 138
After shiamak made the point change
gave mayuresh 9 instead of 8 so add one point to the total socre
138+1= 139 for the final score.
Therefore, JOSH got 139 points and Jalwa got 138 so how is that a TIE?
Unless I am missing something josh is leading

I am not making excuse i am just stating the facts. Even if you don't include week 3 and considered it as a tie, that means that by the end of 6 weeks both Josh and Jalwa score was at Tie two wins each, but if you do include week 3 then josh won the most of the times that they completed with Jalwa.

Big smile First tell me what Prince said about DID 2 contestatns...was it just that DID 1 is better then them? Big smile ummm no...He said DID 2 contestatns don't practice enough, and that they need to practice more if they ever hope to beat DID 1...Big smile Glad to see you have come up with your own version of the actual results... Big smilenow post the real results...Big smile Amazing what people have to do to give an imaginary win to their favorite team...Big smile

now prince saying that DID 2 contestants need to practice more makes him rude and arrogantROFL Now you got me hooked, dharmesh called jai egoistic in LM limelight and thant is not rude according to you but a contestant just saying that other team needs to practice more is rude, WOWClap. If you think that my results are made up LOL then why dont you post the actual results of each week for the finale. Wait you wont, because they ones i have posted are correctWink

Big smile Wow for someone who calls himself a "DID expert" you are wrong on so many things...D sir didn't call Jai arrogant in DID LM, Jai's own friend Mayuresh did...Big smile The actual results of hte show are posted everywhere...Team Jalwa won...Big smile Are you purposely spreading wrong information that D sir called Jai arrogant or you honestly didn't know that Mayuresh called Jai arrogant ? Big smile As far as what prince said, we can clearly see from the finale, who needed the practice and who didn't ? Big smile Prince couldn't even remember his dance steps...LOL you think that had anything to do with lack of practice? LOL

PS --- Please double check your information before posting it...You have said so many incorrect things about the show already...Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

Pradarshak Goldie
Pradarshak
Pradarshak

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Ankit, i'd lose count if I tried to count the number of times you've used the word 'cheat and fraud' over the last few daysLOL

You don't want to take his word for it..fine! But we're free to believe who we want. :)

Big smileAnd we are free to NOT believe who we don't want to believe...Big smile

Wohi toh bola maine..that you don't have to take his word for it.Smile

Main kaha bol rahi hoon ki believe everything he has to say just like I don't believe everything that comes out of Geeta's mouthSmile

Tongue Kaha Geeta aur kaha Jai...one is a contestant who hasn't won a major dance competition in the past 3 years, and the other is a successful choreographer who works with the likes of Farah Khan...Tongue Kaha Raja Bhoj aur kaha...

It's funny na how he didn't win DID1 yet they still requested for him to come and be a mentor on DID LM and they wanted him back on DKS too.Smile

Geeta may be the world's most successful choreographer which obviously she isn't lol but that doesn't mean I'll believe everything she says. Tum ko uski har baat mani hai toh tum mano na..yaha pe pakka tumhe koi bhi nahi rokegaTongue

Great that Geeta is still assisting Fahrah, and Jai is actually choreographing for international stars like EnriqueSmile
You know what's real sad...even after remaining so loyal to DID Geeta was called as a Guest judge and not a parmanent one in DKS.

MrManagement

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pradarshak

Ankit, i'd lose count if I tried to count the number of times you've used the word 'cheat and fraud' over the last few daysLOL

You don't want to take his word for it..fine! But we're free to believe who we want. :)

Big smileAnd we are free to NOT believe who we don't want to believe...Big smile

Main kaha bol rahi hoon ki believe everything he has to say just like I don't believe everything that comes out of Geeta's mouthSmile

Tongue Kaha Geeta aur kaha Jai...one is a contestant who hasn't won a major dance competition in the past 3 years, and the other is a successful choreographer who works with the likes of Farah Khan...Tongue Kaha Raja Bhoj aur kaha...

It's funny na how he didn't win DID1 yet they still requested for him to come and be a mentor on DID LM and they wanted him back on DKS too.Smile

Geeta may be the world's most successful choreographer which obviously she isn't lol but that doesn't mean I'll believe everything she says. Tum ko uski har baat mani hai toh tum mano na..yaha pe pakka tumhe koi bhi nahi rokegaTongue

Great that Geeta is still assisting Fahrah, and Jai is actually choreographing for international stars like EnriqueSmile
You know what's real sad...even after remaining so loyal to DID Geeta was called as a Guest judge and not a parmanent one in DKS.

Big smile Why wasn't Terrence called for DKS? Big smile
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Big smile Why wasn't Terrence called for DKS or DID Doubles? Big smile Why wasn't REmo called for DID Doubles? Big smile
Pradarshak Goldie
Pradarshak
Pradarshak

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

Because he did not remain loyal. I believe, you said it yourself so many times.
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Because he did not remain loyal. I believe, you said it yourself so many times.

Big smile why wasn't Remo called  for DID Doubles? Big smile
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

TongueAmrita was invited to be on DID LM so was Mayuresh, and so were D sir and Vrushali...what does that prove? Tongue 

It proves a lot of things to me but God knows what exactly it proves to youLOL
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
I guess its time to eat the popcorn LOL Btw Ankit, Terence is out of the country. 

hindu4lyf

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index