Finale difference was of 7-8 points!!!! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bandicoot

i can hear violins... see Big B and SRK on stage

πŸ˜†
🀣  I can almost hear " Duniya mein kitni hai nafratein...Phir bhi dilo mein chaahtein" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i can hear violins... see Big B and SRK on stage

πŸ˜†

Great! Now they will debate who is debating who is Big B and who is SRK! πŸ˜†

The rest of us can be Aishwariya Rai ka bhoot - spectators on the side, watching the drama. πŸ˜›
First off let's start with the positives. Congrats to team Jalwa. I won't say they didn't deserve it because both Josh and Jalwa have amazing dancers. I'm most happy for Kruti and Vandana. I love these two. They are amazing and I couldn't be happier for their win.

But as an overall team yes I do believe that Josh had the better dancers. Mayuresh, Jai, Vrushali, Anveet, Atul...And in my honest opinion I think they deserved to win. I promise I am not being biased to this team at all. As far as the dancing I've seen from both teams, I felt Josh emerged slightly stronger. I have yet to see the finale and only after that will I be able to judge who really deserved this winning title.

Reality shows are known to make the more "popular" contestant (or team in this case) win rather than the more "talented" contestant (or team in this case). I don't know what holds true here. I saw more talent coming from the Josh side. Yes Jalwa had dancers like Dharmesh, Amar, Kruti, Vandana etc who have shown amazing talent and skill throughout the seasons. But I think Josh was a bit ahead on that talent. Yeah sure they didn't have their "best" days and scored low but that holds the same for team Jalwa.

Haar jeet to hoti rehti hain. This is a reality show and only one can emerge as a winner. In reality they all have won. Millions of people die to perform on this stage. Out of those millions only a select few get that opportunity. That's a win in itself.

I'm so proud of my Josh team. They worked hard and did so well on DKS. They made mistakes along the way, but lessons were learned from their mistakes. They didn't give their best performances all the time, but they learned from the judges on what they could do to improve and become better performers. And throughout this journey they learned how to bond as a team. I'm slightly disappointed and disheartened that they didn't win, but at the same time I can't throw Jalwa off and say they didn't deserve it. Because they worked just as hard as team Josh. So congrats once again. And team Josh don't be sad, be happy you got this opportunity to shine once again on the platform that made you all stars. :-)

And seriously let's stop with this "blame" game. It's just getting ridiculous now. This isn't about team Jalwa's win or team Josh's loss...it's about Dance India Dance's win. :-)

^We get it! How many times are you going to make the same post!?!
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Ouch!! While I have a really soft corner for DID 2 contestants because I did not watch DID 1, don't you think that's a little harsh to imply that DID 1 did not put in the "effort" into their performances? It's okay to side with one team, but let's not take the credit away from the other team like this. DID 1 contestants gave some awesome performances in DKS as well! The show would not have been the same without either team. While Siddesh, Jai and Prince may be outspoken (and rude sometimes), they are also great dancers at the same time. You can say they lack humility, but I don't think it's fair to say that all of DID 1 lacks humility because Mayuresh, Paulson, Vrushali and Alisha come across as very grounded to me.

Arey Ajnu...wo kahawat toh suni hogi? "Ek machli poore talaab ko ganda kar deti hain"...Josh ke paas to teen teen gandi machliyaan thi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

If it's a true DID 1 & DID 2 contestants' competetion (leaving LILMasters out - all 10-10-10 contributions by Vaishnavi & Rituraj)...you know who stands where!!!!

Without the kids, in solos, other than Dharmesh's one performace I don't remember(correct me if I am wrong, Parvez???) anyone else from DID2 getting 10-10-10 or even 10-10.
From  DID 1
Mayuresh- 2 times
Siddesh - 1 time
Prince - 1 time
Alisha - 1 time
Bhavna - 1 time
Edited by Pradarshak - 12 years ago

salman, shakti and jeetumoni are not there. by that standard all the participants are evil and arrogantπŸ˜†

attacking participants like this is not allowed πŸ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by Mihirism

Arey Ajnu...wo kahawat toh suni hogi? "Ek machli poore talaab ko ganda kar deti hain"...Josh ke paas to teen teen gandi machliyaan thi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

LOL, Mihir! Jab gandey talaab mein saaf machli ko bhi dalogey toh woh bhi gandi jo jaayegi. No point in tooting your horn at that point since there will be no difference left. Get the drift? πŸ˜›

We can play on words all day long, but let's all be fair at the same time. Siddesh, Prince and Jai are awesome dancers no matter what they're personalities are like. It's okay to like Dharmesh, but let's be fair in giving credit where it's deserved. :)

dude
u do that all the time..correct urself first..πŸ˜†

direct or indirect..it is just the sameπŸ˜†

LOLLL!!!! Mihir, I love you and all, but you just referred to Siddesh and Jai and Prince as the "gandi machli" of the clean talaab. Yeh rule abhi in effect gaya hai or was it there when you were making your comment as well? πŸ˜›