Finale difference was of 7-8 points!!!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mihirism

Obviously...DID 2 is way ahead of DID 1 in all ways πŸ‘ At the end, truth, team effort and humility always wins πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ouch!! While I have a really soft corner for DID 2 contestants because I did not watch DID 1, don't you think that's a little harsh to imply that DID 1 did not put in the "effort" into their performances? It's okay to side with one team, but let's not take the credit away from the other team like this. DID 1 contestants gave some awesome performances in DKS as well! The show would not have been the same without either team. While Siddesh, Jai and Prince may be outspoken (and rude sometimes), they are also great dancers at the same time. You can say they lack humility, but I don't think it's fair to say that all of DID 1 lacks humility because Mayuresh, Paulson, Vrushali and Alisha come across as very grounded to me.
Man , its so hillarious that now "truth" and "Sachhai" are being brough in the picutre...LOL...Suraj Barjatya / Yash Raj movie effect ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And by this logic , everyone who lost / runners up are less truthful - even in DID2  πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishita123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

πŸ˜• ummm how do you have Josh winning 3 weeks? So you're saying Zee execs who pump millions of dollars in these shows can't do their math correctly? πŸ˜• How could Josh have won last week? They lost? Going by your logic, Jalwa could have won the weeks they lost too? Jalwa beat Josh fair and square...πŸ˜• Why shouldn't the judges equalize the score? Jai broke a rule, one can't stop in the middle of the performance no matter what, that's a rule...why should Jai get consideration for that? πŸ˜• He broke a rule...πŸ˜• Jalwa is the better team in this competition as proven by the results...πŸ˜• If you don't think so, go set up another competition for them to compete in, but until then the facts are the one show that they competed head to head in, DID 2 outperformed DID 1...πŸ˜ƒ No amount of excuse making will change that...πŸ˜ƒ Truth, Humility, and most importantely Talent won in the long run...πŸ˜ƒ Go Team Jalwa

Week 1: DID 1 won
Week 2: DID 2 won
Week 3: DID 1 won  (not a tie if you go by the math)*
Week 4: DID 1 won again
Week 5: no where declared but up to the finale takkar Josh was leading by 4 points
Week 6: DID 2 won

*Josh should have won, manish did the math wrong. I think it has been mentioned by some of the members before but if you add up the scores josh should have won by one point. Here is my elementary style explanation
Before Shiamak made the point change:
Jalwa
Score before the takkar: 121
plus puneet score of 18 (9 from both judges)
total score=139
After Shiamak made the point change:
he gave puneet a 8 instead of a 9.
so subtract one point from 139-1= final score of 138.
JOSH
Before shiamak mad the point change
score before the takkar:122
plus mayuresh score of 16 (8 from both judges)
total score of 138
After shiamak made the point change
gave mayuresh 9 instead of 8 so add one point to the total socre
138+1= 139 for the final score.
Therefore, JOSH got 139 points and Jalwa got 138 so how is that a TIE?
Unless I am missing something josh is leading

I am not making excuse i am just stating the facts. Even if you don't include week 3 and considered it as a tie, that means that by the end of 6 weeks both Josh and Jalwa score was at Tie two wins each, but if you do include week 3 then josh won the most of the times that they completed with Jalwa.
Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nishita123

Man , its so hillarious that now "truth" and "Sachhai" are being brough in the picutre...LOL...Suraj Barjatya / Yash Raj movie effect ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And by this logic , everyone who lost / runners up are less truthful πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

let us not even bring who the runner up in DID2  was here thenπŸ˜†
Originally posted by bandicoot

"He-Who-Must-Not -Be-Named"  πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by bandicoot

Some people will do about anything to make some contestants look good and other looks "evil".
I guess by this definition everybody in Jalwa is less truthful because the winner  of DID 2 was ShaktiπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Nishita123

LOOOLLL!! Nishi - the Josh vs. Jalwa debates are hilarious. So filmy. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Tell me about it Ajnu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

i can hear violins... see Big B and SRK on stage

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MrManagement

Some people will do about anything to make some contestants look good and other looks "evil".
I guess by this definition everybody in Jalwa is less truthful because the winner  of DID 2 was ShaktiπŸ˜ƒ

salman, shakti and jeetumoni are not there. by that standard all the participants are evil and arrogantπŸ˜†