Koki is always outsmarted by Urmi!

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously, I find it so surprising that Koki always manages to get outsmarted by Urmi

In terms of biting remarks and rude words, Koki and Kinjal are exprerts and know how and when to put Urmi and Raashi in their place.

But in terms os kalakaari's and misdeeds, Urmi is miles ahead of them.

Again today, Koki got outsmarted by Urmi and ended up scolding Kinjal.
I want Koki and Kinjal to reconcile and then team up against Urmi and Raashi. That's something I would love to watch

Yuks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it was very predicable that Urmilla will mention that Kinjal doesn't ask to go out. Also surprised Koki didn't stay out side the door to hear Rashi babbling to herself, Cv's miss out little details like that. 
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Agreed Urmila seems to be another favourite of CVs after Rashi.

I don't understand about Urmila always turning up at her daughter's sasural. The CVs seem to have forgotten that in Indian culture, the girl's parents first call up before arriving. No matter how modern India may have become, but the traditions and culture remain the same. Also how will she feel if the Modis turned up at her place minus her daughter? Won't she feel upset?

Sick of this all-time evil winning track, no not a track cos it ends sometime. This is an all-time winning theme.
DreamSz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No one can beat urmi at her own game lol
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Yes i know
It is surprising 
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
agreed...u r absolutely correct
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its a wishful thinking hope it happened
bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so true. seems like koki is no good. hope was on koki and now seems like its proven tht all the modis have no brains but only urmi...can u believe it?????
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know but maybe the CV's are saving it to try and do one massive exposure of their kalarakis. That's definitely something I'd watch and if Koki and Kinjal have teamed up by then, then I bet Urmila will definitely place all the blame on Rashi