Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

hate to hear abhay goin to kill sid (Page 4)

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by anurag24t

D article of sid's death has left me stunned..i hate to see sid's die..
Till today I thought it was rumor n creatives won't do this stupidity but they did itAngryAngryAngry

somewer today i feel i should have never watched the show 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Why d creatives want to ruin d couple sidchi.,and moreover we have not seen d brotherly love of sid-abhay..
They didn't even opened up the story of Siddhartha's life for viewers atleast do justice to his character so many unanswered questions abotu his character, CV's are making fun of his characterCryCryCry
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Why d creatives want to ruin d couple sidchi.,and moreover we have not seen d brotherly love of sid-abhay..
They didn't even opened up the story of Siddhartha's life for viewers atleast do justice to his character so many unanswered questions abotu his character, CV's are making fun of his characterCryCryCry

also fun of loyal sid fans ,i hate it 

OriginalsFan

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Yes,archi..there r many secrets of sid's life which is still unanswered..den why d cv's wants sid to die..

Edited by anurag24t - 17 May 2011 at 8:20am
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

also fun of loyal sid fans ,i hate it 
Me too hating it I can see how ekta is ruining wonderful show she should handle story in a perfect way n she is just handling it in an absurd mannerOuch
Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Archi, no I don't think they have ruined Siddharth's character; he is evil, and that's his charisma. And I think its due to this evil genius trait, he's more influential than Abhay - whom I find extremely monotonous as a character. I don't mean, that I want Abhay to die or something. But why do they need to kill Sid all of a sudden? They could have exploited his character immensely and there was a lot of potential even in this Maithili track. But they are wounding up both!!

I started watching this show regularly only after Siddharth's evil nature was revealed. Don't know what lies in future, but I don't want to see a cliche fairytale-ish show. They never fail to piss me off with their dull romance and lack of creativity. I'll quit too if that happens.Disapprove

Charu21

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Ekta is ruining d show...sid shud not have died...he shud have taken a break...

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
I am making a video for sid will upload it when finishedSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index