Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid OR Abhiya whom u guys wnt 2 die (Page 5)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by vivluv

I tweeted Sid that people are happy that he is leaving show n some of fans like me are upsetCryCry

why u said people r happy ,we r all ,at least many of us very upset ,how a character becomes the purpose of watching the show ,i have realised today ,it is not that i m goin to die without seeing him but for me he is main purpose of watching the show ,i just cant see him dying not even in a show.
Because most of the posts I read till now they all are happy with sid getting killedOuchOuch only few of us are unhappyOuchOuch

many are unhappy ,u remember the thread sidhart karnick leaving ,all or many people posted their coments they dint want sid to die .
But now it's vice versa go through posts of people u will understandOuch

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhajee

I tweeted Sid that people are happy that he is leaving show n some of fans like me are upsetCryCry

why u said people r happy ,we r all ,at least many of us very upset ,how a character becomes the purpose of watching the show ,i have realised today ,it is not that i m goin to die without seeing him but for me he is main purpose of watching the show ,i just cant see him dying not even in a show.
Because most of the posts I read till now they all are happy with sid getting killedOuchOuch only few of us are unhappyOuchOuch
sachi...come on pppl...sid is evil magar FUN too.. Cry uske bina Cry
V all will miss him but i told u dis is ekta's show she will bring sid back so chill & support PYEK.Truely speaking i always wanted Sid's character 2 die but now whn he is leaving I m feeling bad.Really bad
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Guys plz calm down.I m sorry if i hurt anybody's emotion though I luv sid but i'll still support my abhiya & PYEK.I jst luv dis serial & cant live widout it.I m watching dis show till abhiya is there

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

many are unhappy ,u remember the thread sidhart karnick leaving ,all or many people posted their coments they dint want sid to die .
But now it's vice versa go through posts of people u will understandOuch
show has group of sid fans n abhiya fans ,abhiya fans r upset becoz they dont want anything wrong to hapen to show s trps after sid s exit so here ul find more of people who will happy.who will console u.
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I want both sid and abhaya..bcoz of sid only abhay confessed his love 4 piya..and sid wud have fallen 4 panchi..but d article ruined everything..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksIndigoBluesOriginalsFan

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

I want both sid and abhaya..bcoz of sid only abhay confessed his love 4 piya..and sid wud have fallen 4 panchi..but d article ruined everything..

i think i m goin to exit along with sid as exams also aproaching ..
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Hmm evn i wnt every1 but lets wait
pallavi_bs Senior Member
pallavi_bs
pallavi_bs

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
i fully agree with you
and a big relief is maithili to exit
i thought after the leap she will be...
now i am happy that the leap will be lead by atleat semi happy interval

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index