Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

I m liking it !! Am i the only one.??? (Page 4)

ramsi Groupbie
ramsi
ramsi

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Tongue
sushaan are back with their cutness

atlast CV came with added flavours in amnesia trackClap

iam waiting for tomorrow's episode

ishaan in towel and suhaana in bedroom...Embarrassed

am  with u Vips...this track gong to be very interesting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_ProcrastinatorAshis

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Yes Yes Yes...I m also Liking...Infact loving this track...Its not bad as everyone first predicted it be...And yesterday epi was actually reminding me of  the Old SGP...All the Background Tunes...Nok Jhok ...Everything we had in the starting...So i Toh Love this track Big smile  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend_ProcrastinatorAshis

anu-radha Senior Member
anu-radha
anu-radha

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
i'm liking this track,its like actually making bholu eshaan fall in love with cute shashikala...Hug
we saw suhana falling  in love with eshaan ,now its shashikala's turn..Embarrassed
its vry exciting...oh my gosh!today's badima's saying was really touchy...vry good maintanence of this track...Clap

Edited by vidusha - 17 May 2011 at 11:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ramsimjtruelegend_ProcrastinatorAshis

svesum Senior Member
svesum
svesum

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
me too loving this track...I think CVs have handled it much better than anticipated...love the way Ishu is sooo uncomfy with Sasikala LOL!!

Hope they maintain the standard of humor here...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Procrastinator

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

im also likin itSmile...actually i ws very worried whn TB publishd d articl dat ishaan ws gona hav amnesiaConfused...i believe dat no TB article of SGP wud hav received such a huge negative responseWacko..aftr BT track,i cudnt take more pain frm SGPBroken Heart...whn d amnesia track ws delayed,i thought dat they wont show it...n if they show it,the TRPs may decreaseErmm..n d cnfusion abt SGP endin ws lso spreadin like fireStern Smile..

bt actually,im lovin dis rackHug...we r gettin to see d new sushaan romance all ovr agnDay Dreaming,as dadi said tdy,'phir se pyar karne ka mauka sabko thodi milte hai'Blushing(if i hav not got it wrongOuch)...so,our old suhana n bhooondu ishaan is backApprove...im likin all dos nok-jhok n cute scenes of sushanBlushing.Embarrassed...it does hurt whn v see suhana's sad face instead of her SmileUnhappy,bt it connects to d audience very easily...n i blv cz of this d TRPs r also goin high.Dancing..n Ragini is doin a Fabulous job in the track!!!..
so,BIG THUMPS UP frm me to this trackThumbs Up..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diya09_ProcrastinatorAshis

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Its like getting the old SGP back, reason, the whole family is there with there natural wit, so far no Ilaish,s chichorapan which was my fear , yup you are not the only one. Plus the relationship of Suhana and Ishaan started with the family,s blessing and involvement and it be reviwed with them again and thats the beauty of this couple , its natural and couple like them are all around us, two different people brought together by the family and deeply madly in love with eachother with there family,s blessing, this is  SGP,s USP , our SGP. No chichorapan, no vulgarity.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

diya09mjtruelegend111192_ProcrastinatorAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Its like getting the old SGP back, reason, the whole family is there with there natural wit, so far no Ilaish,s chichorapan which was my fear , yup you are not the only one. Plus the relationship of Suhana and Ishaan started with the family,s blessing and involvement and it be reviwed with them again and thats the beauty of this couple , its natural and couple like them are all around us, two different people brought together by the family and deeply madly in love with eachother with there family,s blessing, this is  SGP,s USP , our SGP. No chichorapan, no vulgarity.

HERE HERE!!!

_Procrastinator

Maneetkraze Senior Member
Maneetkraze
Maneetkraze

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
I am loving this track!!!!

_Procrastinator

Go to top