Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: venture

Its like getting the old SGP back, reason, the whole family is there with there natural wit, so far no Ilaish,s chichorapan which was my fear , yup you are not the only one. Plus the relationship of Suhana and Ishaan started with the family,s blessing and involvement and it be reviwed with them again and thats the beauty of this couple , its natural and couple like them are all around us, two different people brought together by the family and deeply madly in love with eachother with there family,s blessing, this is  SGP,s USP , our SGP. No chichorapan, no vulgarity.

HERE HERE!!!
Maneetkraze thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am loving this track!!!!
smarty22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am loving this track...

But only one thing...shashikala ko married mat batao yaar!!!!
Ishaan kaise attract hoga????
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I give 7 out of ten to ths track uptil now...Love suhana flirting with ishaan try to woo him but i hate ishaan whenever he hold his collar just trying to save his izzat from suhana sorry shashikala n behaving so weirdly with her in yesterday episode when he said to BM n RB ki ushe iss ghar se bahar nekalo it was so hurting that i feel like slapping him for ths may  b bcuz i love sushaan n can't see them in pain spclly my suhana the way bholuchand is behaving with her now a dayz itz so painful...suhana is gud but i want ishaan to fall for her once again c'mon itni sundar ladki line mar rahi hai n u r showing ur bholugiri...Anyways both the actors are performing really gud on their parts itz just i'm hateing ishaan now a dayz😡😡
diya09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Its like getting the old SGP back, reason, the whole family is there with there natural wit, so far no Ilaish,s chichorapan which was my fear , yup you are not the only one. Plus the relationship of Suhana and Ishaan started with the family,s blessing and involvement and it be reviwed with them again and thats the beauty of this couple , its natural and couple like them are all around us, two different people brought together by the family and deeply madly in love with eachother with there family,s blessing, this is  SGP,s USP , our SGP. No chichorapan, no vulgarity.

well said dii...😊
diya09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smarty22

I am loving this track...

But only one thing...shashikala ko married mat batao yaar!!!!
Ishaan kaise attract hoga????

I think that was the best way..bcoz now Ishaan will slowly feel himself in a great dilema on what to do.. because he will start to recognize that he is falling for Shashikala and he will wonder what is happening with him.He will start to feel that there is some mistery behind Shashikala. As he starts to think deep he may start to get back his memory may be in small pieces. 
But if Suhana is introduced as unmarried he may just fall for her and will never bother to get back his lost memory..he will be just fine with his new life...
As badima said he will take suhana out of his heart as he starts to believe that he has forgotten something realy important in his life...he may even start to think that its related to Shashikala...

Won't that be a treat to watch! I am already very much excited to watch the coming episodes...😍
Edited by diya09 - 12 years ago
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

I give 7 out of ten to ths track uptil now...Love suhana flirting with ishaan try to woo him but i hate ishaan whenever he hold his collar just trying to save his izzat from suhana sorry shashikala n behaving so weirdly with her in yesterday episode when he said to BM n RB ki ushe iss ghar se bahar nekalo it was so hurting that i feel like slapping him for ths may  b bcuz i love sushaan n can't see them in pain spclly my suhana the way bholuchand is behaving with her now a dayz itz so painful...suhana is gud but i want ishaan to fall for her once again c'mon itni sundar ladki line mar rahi hai n u r showing ur bholugiri...Anyways both the actors are performing really gud on their parts itz just i'm hateing ishaan now a dayz😡😡

Ishaan is a bholu with high morals...but don't worry suhana hai hi aise ki bado bado ka imaan dole jaye...toh phir bholu kaya cheez hai😉😆
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i have not seen the episodes of this week or last plan to catch it up on weekend...but i just love the whole ambiance of the show...and am curious as they said they will make it fun track...i am waiting to see sanju-deepak LS too but since it has been pushed back i don't mind watching raunak-paana track..especially now that i feel that her MIL loves her more than raunak.
Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm also liking the current track.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After the intial period, do we still have the same feelings? today is 2nd June, this post was started on 17th May, so as far as the story concern we are at the same spot where we were before , just addition is Ishaan is seeing more dreams and no explanations from any one about who is Suhana and why she is in his dream and who is Shasheekala and why her face is like Suhana. For me its all about Ragini , they can carry on and on and on and on with this wooing and champuness as long as Ragini is there. I want to know , what you guys feel now after 2 weeks????