India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Dreaming about Kriya...

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
hey friendswa ...this is my post after a long long time abut kriya...friends i want to say that ever since i woke up early in the morning...i started to dream about kriya athe whole day...now i'm travelling in Train so feeling bored so just want to share my thoughts...ever since i woke i started to think on whimch condition pratigya would be leaving kTN?...this is a big Question mark friends...kaahin krishna kuch aisa toh nahi bolega jo hamare liye bardash ke bhar hai?...another aspect i was thinking that how would kriya will be re-united?...accordin to Pearl mam kriya will be re-unite,which is a gud news for us...:))...now the thing is that will they come back to live with these Thakurs...knwing that krishna will learn that amma is the one who tried to seperate him frm his babu?...as they will reunite it's obvious that krishna will come to knw about the truth.Tongue...now will they return to TN again?...i think they should'nt be coming to them because knwing that these peoples can never be gud for his babu except Gd nd kesar...they should leave this house...knwing that krishna had started to earn money by himself nd he had started to work hard...so money is nt their problemTongue...with this kriya can live peacefully nd krishna can work hard without any inturuption...ro friends plz do share ur thoughts?...i knw some people would be thinking that ki mai bahut dur ki sochta huROFLso don't think like thatLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100idreeskhan123Aziyameena..piyarapiyarib2011Mayavi-26Snigdha_Khanam

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Amit bro...
u r so similar to me!!!!LOL.i always dream about KriYa wen i will be on my way to college...n think about the future scenarios...Winki so so wish that this is a game of K to give amma a false hope of getting rid of p.even not disclosing this plan to P...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--GaBBar--

--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
i hope so azi...but i can't think that it would be K game coz u see K is so innocent...i mean he never used to see aoy girl other than pratigya...lol...itna sidha hai itna bada planning kaise karega...so may be it's pratigya game to leave TN.
Mayavi-26 IF-Sizzlerz
Mayavi-26
Mayavi-26

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
hi amit bro good post, rift between kriya is confirm and P will definately leave TN on ME as all asuming tht. but dosent know how much time will this seperation track last it can last for 1 month or more than tht cant say.
  But yes i want K not only to find out amma true colours but also murder attempts on P. pearl maam dint speak abt sautan track, which sbb told dont know whether its trrue or fake news,  but i seriously cant take this soutan track i hope its fake news..

--GaBBar--

Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

i hope so azi...but i can't think that it would be K game coz u see K is so innocent...i mean he never used to see aoy girl other than pratigya...lol...itna sidha hai itna bada planning kaise karega...so may be it's pratigya game to leave TN.

but being innocent doesnt means that u shudnt use ur brain...after all he has been seeing his amma for the past 25 years n is able to knw her very well na?
@bold:ROFLgosh!!!!!wat was that?

Edited by zash_LubUKriYa - 17 May 2011 at 6:48am
poojaarhaan Groupbie
poojaarhaan
poojaarhaan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
i m new to this forum but evn i dream of only the future sequence of kriya track
and always think that this might be krishna's plan to expose amma
but we all know our krishna is very innocent but i just want that during the end of this track krishna should get to know abt amm's plan and also all murder plans made by shakti,sajjan and amma
and he should leave the TN.

--GaBBar--

poojaarhaan Groupbie
poojaarhaan
poojaarhaan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
after this track i dont think that krishna will leave TN bcoz if that will happen then there will be no future tracks available as thakur family is the only one creating problems in kriya lyf
and this might result in end of our show
i just want that they should not spoil our krishna's image during this track he should not be very rude to pratigya and she should leave the house to save her self respect
 plz cv's dont ask krishna to make pratigya out of TN 
--GaBBar-- IF-Addictz
--GaBBar--
--GaBBar--

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

Originally posted by Amit_Mehra

but being innocent doesnt means that u shudnt use ur brain...after all he has been seeing his amma for the past 25 years n is able to knw her very well na?
@bold:ROFLgosh!!!!!wat was that?
dwell azi ir just saying that...due to amma true colours which will be shown to pratigya so inorder to teach an amma a lesson may be she intentionally leave TNConfused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index