Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Logistics say that Naina...

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys
I dont understand why we are getting down in the dumps about Abhi's proposal because, I Believe thelogistics say that Naina WONT be marrying Abhi as...

1) From Naina's reaction she is obviously VERY hesitant to agree to this marriage

2) Kaka does NOT want to loose his cash cow especially as Rohini Stoped Sanket from lending money, so im sure he will meddle in their business

3) Why would Abhi's mum  be intro-ed just before the proposal if she wasnt going to be presenting soon? and She definitley DIDNT like Naina over the phone and from what we have heard from the family she is the Matriarch and rules over her family so i doubt she's gunna want to have Naina as a DIL

4) and most importantly... When Daksh told her to visualise her love she agreed, and left Daksh, she must have closed her eyes and seen some1, because she was happy to do this, but we didnt get to see this scene and also the next morning she ignored Abhi wich leads me to believe it WASNT Abhi she saw (hoping it was Daksh) i mean in the pre-cap its Obvious she wants to go with Daksh NOT Abhi!!!

This is my way off rationalising and i believe that compared to DakshNa relationship where the only problem would be Rohini... Abhi-Naina have way tooo many other Isuues!!!

so what are ur guys thoughts? have i eased your minds? do agree disagree and why

xXx Bee

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

potter_head thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was also thinking that naina may see daksh wen she close her eyes. Hope it happens. Naina is a girl who likes freedom. I dun think she'll cope with abhi's mother.
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I Kno, Naina can Handle herself with Kaka but from what Kaka said about Abhi's mum i dont think Naina and her will see eye to eye and anyway
Naina would have a rocking MIL in Aai!!!
storytellerSSBN thumbnail
i think naina, if she has closed her eyes, she probably saw no one
one things for sure though, naina loves daksh and hasn't realised yet
she wil probably want more tym, probs those 11 mondays where she has to keep fast
by then hopefully she will realise she is in love with daksh
but then she thinks daksh is in love with some1 else
so wud she stil marry abhi? wud she still tell her feelings to daksh?
but anyway if she doesn't, i'm sure abhi wil realise they both luv each other, even though it might be on the wedding day

I'm sure daksh wil stand up for naina when Abhi's mum says stuff, and maybe abhi doesn't, esp if she tells evry1 she is illegitimate. wen she finds out why he left criminal law and if he helps her fix her relationship with her mum.she'l realise slowly after all this. 

Imagine if achrekar's cum for the engagement or something n think she's getting married to daksh and sa they knew they were meant to be couple and say that they pretended to be husband and wife in front of abhi.
there mayb a scenes similar to mujhse dosti karoge
Abhi; Daksh you spent so much time with naina, did u never fall in love with her
D; yes, i did, but then u came and snatched her
Abhi: What
D: i'm only joking, its not only you that can joke

or the end scene where the sindoor from daksh's hand falls on naina

or the scene during the end of the medley
i'm sure he wil put 2 n 2 2gether

rockyman09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
naina and that cartoon ๐Ÿ˜† are jst friends and nt a couple till naina accepts the proposal bt naina and daksh are couple from begining๐Ÿ˜ƒ remember she called herself as his wife and he too did the same when he thought naina was leaving๐Ÿ˜† this is thier destiny which incidentally was created by time and was given an approval by god too ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
smiley19 thumbnail
I think that they will show a scene where Naina will sit down to decide what to do and close her eyes and she will see Daksh, because he is the one she always thinks of first and cares about him and his opinions. She will then realise she is in love with him, but wont tell him because she thinks he is in love with someone else. I really hope she doesnt say yes to Abhi, he's a nice guy, but she looks so much better with Daksh and they have great chemistry. Daksh has to fight for his love, I cant see him upset all the time!
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hhhmmm dnt want to say much bt i think naina will think of daksh...
secondly... abhi's mom might agree to the rishta as naina is an educated n rich girl n is perfect as a wife
Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 12 years ago
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Naina's heart also wants to hear Dakash's confession...
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

hhhmmm dnt want to say much bt i think naina will think of daksh...
secondly... abhi's mom might agree to the rishta as naina is an educated n rich girl n is perfect as a wife

Yeah she might agree and Abhi might agree but Naina is the main person who has to agree and i feel that she wont committ to anything for a few days as she wants time to think about it ;)

During this time to think, he feelings for Daksh will come out!

This will spell the end for the cartoon Abhi!๐Ÿ˜‰