Uttaran

<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 85

varun.tap

IF-Dazzler

varun.tap

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trupat

ok little confuse about tapu ... is she ok with veer and icha being together ... she is acting like she is ... i just watched yesterday's episode ... she said veer bhi hum se pyar se baatai karte hai ... does she just want friendship from him ... or does she still loves him ???...

The dosti track are soo childish, everyone.. bade se lekar chote tak!!!!
tapasya do anything for veer and ichcha, like surprize, this is not digestable!!!
sooo lame, like tapasya accept that she looses her stregnth !!!! and do some 'chaplose' things for ghar ki bahu and beta !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwaysHisJaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 (Page 7)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Ok i thought today's epi was going to be stupid but loved sanchi's acting way better then u know who as for tapu still confused I liked that divvy went to see her she is worried about tapu's future she is not blind like jogi what will be tapu's future or next move Raghu pls come to rescue her hopefully he will treat her right

chocoz

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Not sure what will happen to taps now:

Cant stay in b-house as she will have to moveout eventually as they made baby rathods n veer impotent...

Wont go to rathod coz she doesnt love him...(unless they start creating bond n chemistry)

Will not go to takurs house coz she didnt go in pregnancy itself...

wont b punished by cvs coz that basti n redemption was done...

Now looking at how things r going seems like sacrifice in name of friendship, baby, being dauhtor n for veer is what she is heading...

These two friendship looks like sholay jai n veeru dosti, dunno why i have feeling jai would b taps(amithab) will sacriice life but will leave lasting impression!

rahulvaid1

IF-Dazzler

rahulvaid1

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

If I was in Tapasya's place I would have either run away or committed suicide by now! I find it surprising she has managed to survive like this for so long!

LOLLOLLOL

tiny15

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Stupid crap Im actually finding all this funny nowLOL From reading the updates only I start laughing seriously its all sooo stupid cantt help it LOL Im not gonna watch now till Rathore and Tapu are shown together.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
See this is the difference between Damini and Divya the REAL mother and the one who PRETENDS to be Tapu's mother als. Divya realised what Tapu's tuture looks like as the single mother of a child. This is why I hate Damini's nautanki love for Tapu. If she loved Tapu she would consider her future also.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.chocozAlwaysHisJaan

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Im going to make a wild swing prediction here for the future track. Tapasya will tell Rathore she will marry him if he gets Veer out of jail.

Aurora.chocozvarun.tap

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
I think tapu should marry rathod to keep veer in jail only that way icha will get punished ;)

chocozvivacious_priyaSRKLuvr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top