Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 (Page 59)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
If Rathore tells her to leave there was no point to his ILUs with or without the baby. Also does anyone kick the mother of their child out of the house because of her one careless action? He knows about the thief right...poor Tapu thought she was leaving the kid at a safe place for one hour and waise she does love her kid it was shown in todays epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocoz

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
How can Ichha do this? Why can she not at least report the missing baby to the police and say she will take care of it till they find the mother? This is so mean of her! How does she know the mother purposely left the baby in the rain and isnt she thinking maybe the mother is frantically looking for the baby?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonaAurora.chocozvarun.tap

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
raghu was not angry at tapu ... he has forgiven her ... he cares about her and its nice to see that finally there is someone who cares and loves tapu ... i hope he does not dissapoints us ... lets see how the whole thing resolves ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozSRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Well the matter got cleared that Tapu was unconscious for two days so no one can say she was just not worried abt the kid lol. I am very happy with Raghu for taking care of her and not saying anything to her. Im also relieved that finally it is proven that jogi knows that Nani is the root cause of all of Tapu's wrongs. And also very happy that Raghu did not reveal that Tapasya was with him.

chocoz

chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Well the matter got cleared that Tapu was unconscious for two days so no one can say she was just not worried abt the kid lol. I am very happy with Raghu for taking care of her and not saying anything to her. Im also relieved that finally it is proven that jogi knows that Nani is the root cause of all of Tapu's wrongs. And also very happy that Raghu did not reveal that Tapasya was with him.

ya m liking dat raghu is taking so much care of tappu...n also its good dat he did not tell dat tapasya is wid him though i felt bad for divya Ouch...now i think there wl not b much role of all d leads in d show...CVs r now focussing on creating d story after d leap which wl b concentrated in mukherji house as all future generation is dere only LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AlwaysHisJaansps0114varun.tap

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

ya m liking dat raghu is taking so much care of tappu...n also its good dat he did not tell dat tapasya is wid him though i felt bad for divya Ouch...now i think there wl not b much role of all d leads in d show...CVs r now focussing on creating d story after d leap which wl b concentrated in mukherji house as all future generation is dere only LOL
but i am confused why rathore telling lies about tapasya to her mom...i think he thinks that if he says truth then divya get back to tapasya with her to home... LOL 
chocoz Goldie
chocoz
chocoz

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

but i am confused why rathore telling lies about tapasya to her mom...i think he thinks that if he says truth then divya get back to tapasya with her to home... LOL 
ya even i dont understand dat why is he not telling divya...may b bcoz tapasya said ki she has come to him leaving all her past behind...but in a way it is good she wl b away from nani.

varun.tap

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by varun.tap

ya even i dont understand dat why is he not telling divya...may b bcoz tapasya said ki she has come to him leaving all her past behind...but in a way it is good she wl b away from nani.

@ bold&big 
yeah for this it is very good for tapasya to keep always distance from this nani... 

vivacious_priya

Go to top