Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
if he is thinking tapasya should be badnaseeb and she ultimately badnaseeb  for her fathers love and for many things then why he will be going to marry with her...he is not thinking if he should marry with tapasya then tapasya's badnaseebi will also affected him...why he going to showing his greatness... after watching yesterday's episode i thinking rathore really loves her... 
Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i thinking same when ichcha married with veer and thenga dikhati hue tere aur teri beti ke samne aa kar khadi hue thi...tab to jogi ne asshirwaad diya tha tab nahi tapasya ki halat ka andaza hua tha aur ajj tapasya shaadi kar rahi hai to inko ichcha ki barbadi ka khyaal aa raha hai jisme tapasya ki koi galti bhi nahi hai...

wah aise baap ko to 100 tanks ki slami deni chahye... roz roz aise mahaan baap paida nahi hote hai...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
His problem is that like Ichha he is too mahaan for his own good and this has destroyed his own daughter not Ichha!It only benefited Ichha!
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sai kaha Sanaya instead of finding a suitable guy for tappu now if she herself has found one...
den also he is not happy... she is not d only one to ruin itch life...🤢🤢🤢
chocoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

we can gift something to jogi through which he will get rid of that problem and can accept rasya

no i dont want jogi n family to accept rasya...its better for everyone...jogi is already so tensed for his only daughter ichh...why to burden him more...🤢
SRKLuvr thumbnail
why does tapu get the blame for the marriage during baby loss thing? That was rathore's idea
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rasya is better off without jogi, he is annoyingly serious always.. Rathod can takecare of her well n supports n loves unconditionally.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I am pleased rathore and tapu will start life afresh
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Wah wah DaminiToday she was saying VSB's wife has to make garlands🤣 itna ghamand kahan se aa gaya? VSB ki patni? Toh? Doesnt compare to what Jogi's Thakur's beti had to do to make a living in a kholi😡

Anywayz this show has made a real mazaak of marriages so far and its been sickening. I really hope they honour this one and make it legal😡 Because so far the only definitely legal marriage was Vancha's. Veeya's was done by fraud even though it became proper later and cant say about Veer and Icha's considering it happened on the spur of the moment in a mandir which isnt even possible in real life so dunno about its legality😕 But this one hopefully is done the legal way.😊
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: katrina11

@ bold ..whose fault was that?😕why did she cheat rathore 😡🤢

same reason he raped her😆