Uttaran

<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 85

varun.tap

IF-Dazzler

varun.tap

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
The episode is such a crap crap crap!!!!! I did't watched but I listen here precape is wrost full then ever !!!
tapasya Plz leave the crap family forever !!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyaAshis.lovelylotus.SRKLuvr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 (Page 5)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
I dont want to see Uttaran until Tapu gets her happiness!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tapAshis

varun.tap

IF-Dazzler

varun.tap

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Tappu got happiness in her life is very difficult because untill crap positive character's. They all are come in group and try to dominate tapasya. Like yeaterday's episode...matlab the positive character's are very week they would not be stand and run in uttaran in alone without the help tapasya.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
I feel sooo sorry for Tapasya! Her mother is a dumbell who never took good care of her and her father got sooo carried away by his guilt he didnt realise just how much he was damaging his own daughter in his attempt to repent for the accident. Ichha has only gained! Where was the power of the mangalsutra she was talking about today when she was married to Vansh? Thats plainly cos she didnt like him just a load of naataks! And as for HER gaining all the praise and saying she managed to save Veer cos of the mangalsutra...Load of nonsense she wouldnt have been able to do a thing without Tapasya! Who got her to enter the site the other day? Who got her out of the house by manaoing Mai? Tapasya! And worse everyone is rubbing it in Tapasya's face about Ichha having veer as her husband! My poor Tapasya!

HURRY UP RATHORE! COME AND GET TAPASYA AND UR KID AND GET THEM BOTH AWAY FROM THESE MAD BTOONS AND MAD TTOONS! 

Aurora.vivacious_priyaAshis.lovelylotus.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
OK so I just saw the part where Raghu says all that stuff about wanting to take care of Tapasya and wanting to always see her happy and I must say that really touched me! Because thats all Ive ever wanted for Tapasya! A man who will love her care for her happiness and put her above everyone else...the way he said that nothing is more important for him than Tapasya and the childEmbarrassed Rathore I am sure I will be able to forgive you soon! Keep working to impress meWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.vivacious_priyavarun.tapAshis.lovelylotus.

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
If raghu takes away tappu... n tappu accepts him...
 i want to make a raghu-tappu thread...
coz i certainly know tappu will be more happy dan ichcha if she will marry rathod... coz dere are no Bzoo dumb animals... Smile
 tappu raghu and deir child...
CHOTA PARIVAR SUKHI PARIVAR...

varun.tapAshisSRKLuvr.lovelylotus.

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
sanaya dear add d video when nandish proposed rashmi on d first page d link of you tube also...Smile

varun.tap

IF-Dazzler

varun.tap

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

If raghu takes away tappu... n tappu accepts him...
i want to make a raghu-tappu thread...
coz i certainly know tappu will be more happy dan ichcha if she will marry rathod... coz dere are no Bzoo dumb animals... Smile
tappu raghu and deir child...
CHOTA PARIVAR SUKHI PARIVAR...

Yes tappu khush with only raghu !!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top