Uttaran

<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 - Page 49

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

i just watched the precap i hope nani goes to damini and see the baby's facce ... really want tapu to get her baby back ... they named the baby muktha ... i fwd that part well its a nice name 😊 but just don't like it when icha says it 🤢

Edited by trupat - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dont find the name sweet enough for that angel. Still want her named Sargam
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: trupat

i just watched the precap i hope nani goes to damini and see the baby's facce ... really want tapu to get her baby back ... they named the baby muktha ... i fwd that part well its a nice name 😊 but just don't like it when icha says it 🤢

no fault of icha she says all d names of d show in same tone..😆
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
'Pari' was better in four names giving by them...😊
varun.tap thumbnail
gunwanti says' bhagwaan sab janta hai' If gods knows everything and tapasya must be ultimately wrong according to gunwanti then why her bahu means ichcha would not be gain her happiness in her life... abhi tak...
tapasya as not wrong as she thinks or her father.. because fact is only tapasya loves veer and other is worthless...

and u gunwanti if u comparing ichcha with tapsaya and telling that ichcha is super mahaan then let all do u know ichcha's character is must be a fake and confusing for all time...

and if ichcha and her mother is so great then I think i able to clarifying why should ichcha not gain her happiness in her life because tapasaya never give dhokha her love to veer n her life... 
Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
tyagiji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varun.tap

gunwanti says' bhagwaan sab janta hai' If gods knows everything and tapasya must be ultimately wrong according to gunwanti then why her bahu means ichcha would not be gain her happiness in her life... abhi tak...
tapasya as not wrong as she thinks or her father.. because fact is only tapasya loves veer and other is worthless...

and u gunwanti if u comparing ichcha with tapsaya and telling that ichcha is super mahaan then let all do u know ichcha's character is must be a fake and confusing for all time...

and if ichcha and her mother is so great then I think i able to clarifying why should ichcha not gain her happiness in her life because tapasaya never give dhokha her love to veer n her life... 

it was because of tapasya ...she never let ichcha happy... that was her motive.. and in this way she spoiled her life and ichcha's as well.
hope atleast she realises all this .. and get forgiveness from ichcha.. and also she should realize that rathod is really loving her and make his life and her life happy and smooth..
this way there will be some positiveness in the story for the damage the CV's have made till today...
varun.tap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tyagiji

it was because of tapasya ...she never let ichcha happy... that was her motive.. and in this way she spoiled her life and ichcha's as well.
hope atleast she realises all this .. and get forgiveness from ichcha.. and also she should realize that rathod is really loving her and make his life and her life happy and smooth..
this way there will be some positiveness in the story for the damage the CV's have made till today...

@bold
motive pe pyaar kaffi bhari padh chuka hai... many incidence or how story moves its showed this..
i think tapasya's does't motive to let ichcha be unhappy... she doing anything for herself which is never gone into the favour of ichcha...
but now no more justification... 
watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tapasya kind of love! BTW now she lives Rathod and thejewels he gave. Madam Ji kibeti is missing and she wants her maang filled? Mai ki bad dua kab lagegi? Hope Tapasya gets no happiness throughout her phony life. Amen.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thoroughly happy today that Tapu and Rathore are marrying! Hope that she has also come to Jogi's house with Rathore dreessed as a dulhan.
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Thoroughly happy today that Tapu and Rathore are marrying! Hope that she has also come to Jogi's house with Rathore dreessed as a dulhan.

ME 2