Uttaran

<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 - Page 13

Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: varun.tap

Ok khush hogaya 🤗

awhhh ur sooo cute...itni jaldii baat bhi soon lee..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahulvaid1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Radhajee

yar what uis this😡gussa kaise naa aaye varun ko😉tapsyaa ke saath kya kya ho gaya...bachey ka baap nahi mil raha😡gussa kaise naa aaye😡sabkaa gussa is justified😉😆
Radhajee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rahulvaid1

yar what uis this😡gussa kaise naa aaye varun ko😉tapsyaa ke saath kya kya ho gaya...bachey ka baap nahi mil raha😡gussa kaise naa aaye😡sabkaa gussa is justified😉😆

iss bakwas drama per gussa karna haram hai lol ðŸ˜†
varun.tap thumbnail

mai to ekdam calm baitha hu net khole ke chupe chap koi nahi hai!!! par yehan to war chal raha hai!!! ''band karo iss serial ko'''!!
aur ho bhi kyuena jo ekdam sadhyel hoo gaya hai abb to aur bhi!!!!
Radhajee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varun.tap

mai to ekdam calm baitha hu net khole ke chupe chap koi nahi hai!!! par yehan to war chal raha hai!!! ''band karo iss serial ko'''!!
aur ho bhi kyuena jo ekdam sadhyel hoo gaya hai abb to aur bhi!!!!

no veecha ki na veeya ke kio story develop ki hai CVs ne..
u cant place on urself in two boats at a time and survive..tum ne sahi kaha..
varun.tap thumbnail

no veecha ki na veeya ke kio story develop ki hai CVs ne..
u cant place on urself in two boats at a time and survive..tum ne sahi kaha..

bilkull... Iss serial ki khaani kahabhi jindagi me devlope nahi hoo sakti!!!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If Tapu sacrifices for Veer then I dont think anyone should doubt her love for him. Because sacrificing herself is something she has never done before and never wanted to do. But at the same time I wouldnt blame her if she didnt because I think that caving in to blackmail like Ichha does is not the way to go it is against the principle of feminism. Either she gets Veer out by sacrificing her happiness to make Rathore happy or she fights Rathore's demand and gets Veer out herself by proving his innocence gathering saboot. She is resourceful. She can do that too.Either way I''ll be happy😊 I want this marriage to go ahead without anyone finding out thats Rathores kid. I want that everyone thinks Tapasya sacrificed herself for Veer!😈
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ichcha married just after 2 months after d death of her husband!!!
she was a woman flirting wid her dever who was married to her own frd!! 😉
i dont think dat ichcha's character is dat mahan as cvs are trying to show!!

watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

If Tapu sacrifices for Veer then I dont think anyone should doubt her love for him. Because sacrificing herself is something she has never done before and never wanted to do. But at the same time I wouldnt blame her if she didnt because I think that caving in to blackmail like Ichha does is not the way to go it is against the principle of feminism. Either she gets Veer out by sacrificing her happiness to make Rathore happy or she fights Rathore's demand and gets Veer out herself by proving his innocence gathering saboot. She is resourceful. She can do that too.Either way I''ll be happy😊 I want this marriage to go ahead without anyone finding out thats Rathores kid. I want that everyone thinks Tapasya sacrificed herself for Veer!😈

Sanaya, this is exactly what will happen. Everyone will think Tapasya made the ultimate sacrifice for veer and Ichcha will not reveal out of tapus ahsaan that it's not veers child. So tapus crimes that is fake pregnancy , trying to separate veecha just before Ss drama and Rathod tapu one night stand and multiple days gambling, salsa, drinking etc., and trap baby will not be revealed. Tapu will stay mahaan for few more months until trps slide further as they did now with Tapu turning positive overnite.

After that may be a leap or something else of perhaps Rathod's death will bring tapu back to bzoo. Then veer will perhaps go towards her and she will not stop him. Ichcha will realize tapus true intentions and recall ammus words. She will fight back again. Basically story cannot progress with a positive tapu and Ichcha. Either ichha goes or tapu stays negative. And ichha can't go else bachi khuchi trps bhi khatam. Ultimately it has to be veecha all the way!
And truths abt tapu have to come out, only when is uncertain.

So chill and enjoy! Rd does not look impressive in the positive role. I liked her much more for her vamp role.
varun.tap thumbnail
true WS RD's negative role is better than the positive role!!! looklike about the very current track is good for the uttaran... because love triangle in.. veer ichcha and tapasya takes the highest point and now its too much.. no one like these 'sadyal' love triangle!!! tapasya bhi positive ho gaye hai to wo unke beech aatti bhi nahi..
to phir Story wants to develove some more... in an another angle... nahi to gaya gutter me...!!!!!Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago