Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i dont like this mahan new tapu ... veer should accept tapu or just leave the b house ... handsome raghu with lots of money and love, is waiting for her ... veer cant give her the lvoe and respect
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just detest Ichha whenever she takes Veer's name...seriously!
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

so true it is so difficult to digest that she is crying for veer being in jail when a few months back she herself sent veer to jail🤢.then she was crying for vansh😭 and now for veer🤢.
seriously i lost all respect for ichcha when she started getting lovey dovey with veer barely a few months after vansh's death🤢.
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prithika_C

so true it is so difficult to digest that she is crying for veer being in jail when a few months back she herself sent veer to jail🤢.then she was crying for vansh😭 and now for veer🤢.
seriously i lost all respect for ichcha when she started getting lovey dovey with veer barely a few months after vansh's death🤢.

con phu ged  hai poor itchyki😉
😆😆
well tappu should save veer but she should take care of d baby😊

😆
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

bilkul It is very irritating...
SRKLuvr thumbnail

precisely my dear I cannot imagine Veer and Ichha at all actually because I dont see their scenes for me Ichha is still Mrs Vansh Singh Bundela and my Tapu is Mrs Veer Singh Bundela and its extremely disgusting and irritating for me and im sure for you guys to see Ichha now trying to be Veer's wife like seriously who secretly marries their sister's husband when the sister is still alive and depressed? I dont like Ichha at alll and especially not after the runaway marriage. I cannot accept Veeya anymore but I still see only Tapasya as Veer's wife and tears came from her eyes first seeing Veer in that condition!
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Areyy it wasnt even months my dear. She was off enjoying her SR with Veer barely two months after Vansh's death and that too with her sister's husband🤢 I havent been able to stand her since then! Seriously...sister's exes are off limits!
Aurora. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tommorrow...4th june😍.its a year since the beautiful veeya sindoor scene😳😍.
i miss those days so much both the forum(especially our heaven) and the show were so interesting and fun.i miss the wonderful discussions about veeya we used have everyday😭😭,those moments we spent together in the heaven waiting eagerly for the veeya scenes( sindoor scene,their first hug,the consummation)😭,the live updates during veeya scenes,our naughty talks about nandmi and veeya😳,sonia ji keeping a check on all of us😳 giving us mature advices😊.it feels so bad that with veeya's end in the show somewhere our beautiful conversations in the heaven is also lost😭😭...its just not the same anymore😭
Edited by Prithika_C - 12 years ago
watchserial thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

tommorrow...4th june😍.its a year since the beautiful veeya sindoor scene😳😍.

i miss those days so much both the forum(especially our heaven) and the show were so interesting and fun.i miss the wonderful discussions about veeya we used have everyday😭😭,those moments we spent together in the heaven waiting eagerly for the veeya scenes( sindoor scene,their first hug,the consummation)😭,our naughty talks about nandmi and veeya😳,sonia ji keeping a check on all of us😳giving us mature advices😊.it feels so bad that with veeya's end in the show somewhere our beautiful conversations in the heaven is also lost😭😭...its just not the same anymore😭

Tch Tch I really feel sorry for all veeya fans.
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rathod veer ko jail se chudwa dega par badle me tapasya ko rathod se shaddi karni padegi...!!!
its all this rathod is saying in precape to tapasya!!!!!! Par condition apply rathod gives the promise to tapasya, If tapasya marries with his then veer immediately get out from the jail !!! Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago