When Thakur Forgot Gabbar-Suhana's corner

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Suhana's Corner- When Thakur forgot Gabbar

STARONE.IN

Hi friends! Last week Ishaan's accident totally alarmed me but I never thought that what would follow will be worse.  Ishaan recovered, was hale and hearty - thank God! but he forgot all about me!! Doctors said that the swelling in the brain led to temporary memory loss. I'm really upset that Ishaan is unable to remember me, at the same time I feel as if I have lost my place in his heart.

STARONE.IN

When the doctors told us that Ishaan will be fine and recover soon, we all heaved a sigh of relief. But a shock soon followed as Ishaan recognized everyone but me. Obviously, everyone was stunned and suspected that Ishaan was probably joking. I thought so too and began yelling at him for kidding at such an emotional time. I thought maybe the brothers had ganged up to play a prank on me. Soon, I realised it wasn't an act and that he genuinely didn't remember me. The doctors then informed us that Ishaan has suffered a short term memory loss and assured us that there was nothing to worry about, as there was a good chance of recovery. Everyone suggested ideas to make him remember me but I was too sad and distraught. I wept and felt heartbroken. I can't imagine Ishaan forgetting me. Everyone at home was also taken aback when they heard about Ishaan's problem. Yet, I decided it was best not to tell dad anything about Ishaan's loss of memory as he was leaving for a vacation.

I was disheartened and couldn't control my tears when I reached home. Papa informed us that the doctor had advised not to force Ishaan to remember anything. Badi Ma consoled me but I didn't feel better. I even had to move out of our room as Ishaan thought he was a bachelor. I got really nostalgic about the time I spent with Ishaan in our room. I cried a lot while packing and also realised there was too much stuff ? saris, chappals, make up. I was totally drained and poor Ishika kept insisting that all my things won't fit in her room.

The elders in the family advised me to keep going about my things normally and interact with him, and may be pretty soon he would start remembering me. Though, I decided to take up their suggestion, I feel sad when Ishaan doesn't even look at me in the eye. It pains me to see Ishaan looking at me as if I am a stranger. I guess I will have to be patient. Whenever I appeared before, Ishaan got awkward which was sweet. He was astonished to know that I knew so much about him and surprised that I have the nerve to shout at him. I can sense he feels uncomfortable in my presence. But soon he wanted to know who I was. After a lot of discussion, I got stuck with the name Shashikala for Ishaan's sake.

But Ishaan hated the name and told me it was the name of a famous vamp. I tried my best to be close to him and remind him about us. When Disha bhabhi asked me about my ring, I looked at him and said my husband gave me the ring. Later I went to his room for puja and he was surprised to see me. I thought such gestures would work and might trigger his memory. I told him I was there to pray for him and we prayed together. I am feeling helpless and yet I am hopeful that all will be well soon. I have to be strong and patient for my Ishaan. Yet I can't get over the fact that Thakur forgot Gabbar!!

If you have any suggestion on things I can do to facilitate Ishaan regain his memory, write in to me at suhana@startv.com and meanwhile I shall try my best to make Ishaan remember me.

Fan comments

Jwala Ranjit- i am jwala and i am big fan of yours suhana di. I love the show, your acting, your clothes. i hope that ishaan will remember you very soon and now why SGP is not telecasted on saturday from morning 08:30 to 11:00, pls telecast the full episode of a week on satuday .

Suhana- Thank you for all the lovely compliments and enjoying the episodes. I will pass this message on to the STAR team and let them do the needful. I hope they can accommodate such loyal fans like you. Keep watching the show.

Sahara - Hi Suhana and Ishaan, I am your big fan. Ragini you have such a lovely smile and jay you have such a innocent face. I wish good luck to you both and you guys are amazing in SGP.

Suhana- Thank you for all your wishes and compliments. I am glad you enjoy our show Sasural Genda Phool.

Ruchi -I think this serial has changes the concept and the meaning of Indian television and this is the only one which my family watches in london. It is a different and entertaining show. love u guys. u rock.

Suhana- I am glad you like the episodes, concept and all the fun on our show. I am happy that you are enjoying Sasural Genda Phool in London. Thanks for watching. Do keep in touch.

Anam - suhana di hi I m anam frm pak. i sent u many msgs but didnt gt any reply .im ur huge fan. ur smile is killing. I wish i had a smile like u. plz reply.

Suhana- Thank you for all the lovely compliments and I am sure your smile is loviler. Do keep writing and watching.

Jwala -It's Jwala from trivandrum,kerala, who likes this shows very much than any other. moreover I like you in this show and now I am trying to imitate you by saying OMG always. I was shocked when I heard that Ishaan is not remembering you. anyway don't worry ishaan will get well soon and he will remember and identify you. please do reply,

Suhana- Omg, you copy me, how sweet is that. Thanks for writing in and I hope too that Ishaan remembers everything.

Keep watching the show.

prity hirani - Hi Suhana, i can't believe I'm writting this. I have never had fan's as such, but i'm really a fan of yours. I totally love your character, serial and I think u're simply fantastic. I don know if you've head this before. . but first it was only me watching your show n enjoying it.. but now its all my friends and family watching and laughing.. I think its a nice, beautiful and fun to watch. I love your saree collection, though i've personally not someone who wares sarees. Suhana,,, whichever place i have been too.. i try not to miss your serial. It makes everyone smile even when the most horrible condition. Keep up the good job. I'm probably the same age as yours and feel sooo nice to see your career graph too.. I'd love to keep in touch with you ( just to know how's it to work like in front of camera's), but i know u can't be friends with all your fan's. I am from Goa but for a while i have come to uk, I work here as well (but job thats not of my interest!!). Good job girl.. being a girl myself. I Wish you all the best...

Suhana- Thanks for writing and watching. I am glad you liked Sasural Genda Phool.

StarOne news
Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Tuesday, May 17, 2011

You have already voted on this!
like   0  LIKE  | 
STARONE.IN
STARONE.IN

Edited by Armu4eva - 17 May 2011 at 6:00am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

manjusapa123Diivi--sree--Shehreen_27_ProcrastinatorKeenu.GSiddhi_Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
There you are Tanu! Big smileI was beginning to wonder where is the girl today? Thankyou for sharing sweetheart.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva_Procrastinator

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

There you are Tanu! Big smileI was beginning to wonder where is the girl today? Thankyou for sharing sweetheart.

Anytime...

n well i was waiting with bated breath for the article..EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Procrastinator

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...

Armu4eva_Procrastinator

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
God knows how long this amnesia track will continueErmm

Thanks for sharingSmile

Armu4eva_Procrastinator

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Anytime...

n well i was waiting with bated breath for the article..EmbarrassedLOL

I know I can imagine.Big smileLOL

Armu4eva_Procrastinator

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iruaG

God knows how long this amnesia track will continueErmm

Thanks for sharingSmile

Till Disha's pregnancy...i guess n then another sad track for Sushaan will start...Ouch

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top